Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Discussion

Am I the only one who noticed that the last place black tribe immediately disadvantaged the third place white tribe instead of going after the strongest teams? And I don't think for one minute it had anything to do with the chicken stealing incident. It wasn't their chicken. I thought it was a very telling moment. Let's be honest at least.

I dont think that is what they were trying to say...face it the two guys were not thinking straight hey that havent been playing with good strategy all day... The guy did lie about not knowing he stole their chicken...Like I said the whole episode was funny to me.... Remember the guys didnt let the women have any input.... They probably thought the chicken guy was playing dirty and they were getting them back for the other team... But I dont think there was anything else to it... Hopefully by next week they will put their heads together and really start playing...

the one guy on the hispanic tribe annoys the p*ss out of me....not sure what his name is....someone think he looks like derek jeter (NO WAY). but i like that they are thinking of throwing the next immunity comp to get him out! way to start early peeps! and have you learned nothing from previous survivors?! you NEVER throw comps!

Was that PJ? He's the only tribe member who I could really see blending in with two other tribes. Very ambiguous.

I think the black tribe went after the chicken thief because he's the only one that stood out. Even though the Asain and Hispanic teams won, they did it as a team. Besides, why hamper the strongest team who beat you by 10 minutes, when you can handicap the team that beat you by a couple of seconds? At this point in the game, what matters is not coming in last...not first. :P

Hiki is looking really bad. If Aitu hadn't decided to throw the challenge, Hiki would have been going back to tribal council for sure. And even though Aitu took forever to go through the course, they almost caught up with Hiki. A bunch of city folk with no Survivor skills is how I see them. This is what happens when CBS recruits people rather than going for those who applied!!

And Hiki, quit saying you gonna represent... Just do it or STFU :angry:

GO PUKA!

Thanks for posting that Carvin. That was priceless.

lmao Carvin, My mom and I were talking about that earlier today. :lol:

I wonder if Ozzy and Cecelia are Mr. & Mrs. Smith

btw Females are beating the males 10-8 :o

Final two will be ladies :D

The Survivors had a chance to leave their old tribe and join the other. Candice did so immediately and Jonathan followed her- being the bitch he is. The other Aitu folks were pretty shocked and Ozzy yelled at the Reward Challenge "those who mutinize are the first to die".

What a great episode! Candace and Jonathan leaving their tribe was a big shock, but an even bigger shock was their previous tribemates totally slaughtering them in both challenges. I'm totally pulling for Yul, Becky, Ozzie and Sundra now...Go Aitu!!

I'm totally pulling for Yul, Becky, Ozzie and Sundra now...Go Aitu!!

Me, too!!!

Maybe it's because of the mutiny (as Sundra said, feeling so small and helpless), but I have never before seen a group of four that I would like to see go all the way, starting right now. What great teamwork and integrity.

And okay, if I have to pick just one to win, it would still be Yul, but Ozzie is fast becoming my second choice.

is it just me, or was the raro tribe a bit confusing? they were pissed jonathan came over ( i would be too!) but they never said a word about candice. it was like, well, duh, of course she's coming over. i just didn't get it

pffft.. leave it to the white people to turn their backs on their tribe and go over to the other tribe... <_<

Yul and becky have always been on my fav. list.. but now i am pulling for all four left standing in that tribe. i hope they continue to kick butt! and as much as ozzy is a great competitor, i never really cared for him.. but now i am rooting for him too. wouldnt it be funny if the two that took mutiny this week had to go back to their old tribe next week... :lol: i would pay to see that.

fizzle that would be such a great twist. I loved the show last night. This year seems to be more interesting. I loved the "Billy" incident.

I loved watching the Aitu tribe kick but. They are MY team. That Ozzy can really kick but.

For the life of me I can't figure out what criteria they use to evict people. Not sure why the picked Brad over Jonathan or Candace. They just seem so confused.

Jonathan definitely is taking the hits for this defection while Candace is getting a pass. I, too, love Yul and would love to see him win. I don't get the Ozzy love here. I find him cocky. He is loyal though. I thought he'd mutiny for sure.

AITU Johnathan ?

(et tu)

^_^ It was fun seeing him sweat, grovel, work and squirm up until Brad was finally voted out.

The tribe has bigger fish to fry than Candice... and it isn't any secret the reason she jumped was her crush on Adam :rolleyes:

.... the barrel challenge was nasty - I kept thinking cracked ribs and whip lash !

(wonder what they would have done if 3 people jumped to the other tribe ???)

yes, pokey, i agree the barrel challenge was brutal. i was getting sick just watching them!

I might've bailed to spoon Adam too! :P

Barrels + roll,bump,bang = splinters in odd places.

Jonathan definitely is taking the hits for this defection while Candace is getting a pass.

I agree. No matter anything I might have said before, this last show displayed Jonathan following a woman's lead. Is that a bad thing? He did it, he was willing to pay the price. Or was he copping out, on the coat-tails of a woman?

Men, what say you????

Looks like Candace cheats on Billy next week. Slut

Ditto on Quote of the day. Excellant! :lol:

I wonder- if everyone from one tribe mutined to the other, would it be a merge?

Yeah a merge would happen - then no reward challenge followed by individual challenge.

SCRebel - "wonder- if everyone from one tribe mutined to the other, would it be a merge?"

LOL - the look we would have seen on Jeff's face..... PRICELESS :lol:

Sign in to follow this