What happened with George and Poo?

BoneJones00

Thats gross! Are you sure it was poo?? What about the slop??

you been watching too much flava of love

Okay, crikey, I can't believe I'm posting this, but apparently there was some splashing of "poo" around the toilet seat - as if someone had explosively bad aim. The houseguests debated between James (due to amount of time spent in there) and George (due to the slop).

Danielle requested some extra duty cleaning products, especially the Pine Sol, and spent some quality time last night in the toilet cleaning up.

That's it. :P

ohhh whewww i thought someone was actually throwing poo around. :blink:

explosions happen.. but wtf is wrong with them not cleaning up after an explosion!!!! I hate when people leave their sh*t behind. <_<

get it? leave their ..... oh forget it.

Guest StarBaby

Okay, I can't believe I am even going here, but since the convo about poo lives on, I had to put in my 2 cents worth. I would think if someone was on a diet that consisted mainly of that slop that they wouldn't have "solid" poo, and probably with all the gas, you have some real potential for some blow outs.

BUT, as someone else pointed out, unless you are just clueless(and we are talking George here), you would think the person would have noticed that their explosive movement caused a mess and cleaned it up (or at least attempted to clean it up).

Gotta give Dani credit for taking care of that business. YUCK!!!

i had a boss once that use to crap and not flush. :blink:

one day one of my coworkers went into the bathroom and came right back out and yelled "OK, Who took a Sh*t and didnt flush!!??" of course we all knew it was the boss.... :lol: and wanted to see her embarrassed. she wasnt. and she continued to do it. <_<

That happened the night James got drunk......Didn't CG say the slop made him uhh......well....constipated. Maybe James shouldn't have drank that 16oz beer in 4 seconds. :lol:

Archived