Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

The Bold and The Beautiful

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE:

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Brooke is relieved when Ridge calls just to let her know that a storm is brewing for tomorrow and he wants her to drive carefully. Stephanie makes a remark when Brooke asks Eric if she can leave early so she can get ready for her day with Ridge. After he sends her home, he lectures Stephanie about how her anger is affecting her life. He guesses her blood pressure is out of whack and tries to convince her that she cannot control everyone in her life. Stephanie repeats that she's trying to protect her son. At the Malibu beach house Taylor warns Ridge that if she keeps kissing her, he's going to break his "no sex" rule. He lets her know that he called Brooke to warn her about the weather and after she leaves, Stephanie calls to find out how his day with Taylor went. He orders her to back off and hangs up. Taylor returns home and tries to reassure her twin girls that she believes Ridge will eventually decide to be with her. Stephanie arrives, smiling to hear all went well at the beach but worries to Taylor that Brooke might be up to something. Back at the beach house, Ridge hops into the shower and is unaware that Brooke has arrived early. Hearing the noise from the bathroom, Brooke strips and surprises him. As they get wet together, she asks him to start the rest of their lives together right now.

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
[b]OMG! I've been watching this show since I was 13... That's a VERY LONG time. I now see I need to watch for a few days and catch up..... YAY!

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
I am so sick of "Whos doing Brooke!" She has been married to every Forrester, sons and father. Her children are her husbands siblings and her father in laws grandchildren and children. Confused? I keep a Family Tree !

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
[b]LOL, I always liked Brooke. Felt sorry for her until Taylor. How did they bring Taylor back this time? I've been too busy to catch it of late.

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
WOW.. only on the Soaps! Taylor has been "dead" forever.. we all saw her die and went to the funeral, didn't we? She came back!

Seems she was in a coma and taken away. She regained consciousness and wanted her husband and children so she was brought back to Ridge.

One small problem, Ridge had married Brooke and has a new family. He is now taking turns at the beach house trying to decide which "wife" he wants to spend his life with.

Yeah right! Taking turns! Only on the Soaps! I would kick me some butts and say Adious!

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
I'm with you salter. How many times has he had to pick which wife he wants?

mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts
QUOTE(salter-path)
I am so sick of "Whos doing Brooke!" She has been married to every Forrester, sons and father. Her children are her husbands siblings and her father in laws grandchildren and children. Confused? I keep a Family Tree !

:rofl Me too!!

I like Brooke but she's just so trashy! Taylor on the other hand is intelligent and has a heart of gold. But boy, how many times does this woman die and come back? :shock: And it's always the same: both women fighting over Ridge, who then has the ultimate power of deciding who he wants to be with (after "test driving" each woman). For two intelligent women, they sure are weak-minded when it comes to Ridge... :? I think the best way to end this drama is for Ridge to marry both women so that we can finally end this seemingly endless and repetitive scenario and move on to another storyline.....

I still love B&B but I'm thinking that they need to infuse the show with some fresh characters so as to end these near-incestious relationships....

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
[quote=mango]I still love B&B but I'm thinking that they need to infuse the show with some fresh characters so as to end these near-incestious relationships....[/color]

[b]I'm with you there mango.

SerenityNow

SerenityNow

• Pip
  • 654 posts
Here's MY question. I used to watch this show when it first came on, then stopped completely. I watched it a few days ago for the first time in a very long time. Is the actress that plays Taylor the same person, or someone different? She looks like the same person, but with a lot of plastic surgery. Her lips look so unnatural to me. I'm not one to care about looks so much, but for some reason it made me curious when I saw her.

mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts
[quote=SerenityNow]Here's MY question. I used to watch this show when it first came on, then stopped completely. I watched it a few days ago for the first time in a very long time. Is the actress that plays Taylor the same person, or someone different? She looks like the same person, but with a lot of plastic surgery. Her lips look so unnatural to me. I'm not one to care about looks so much, but for some reason it made me curious when I saw her.

It's the same person, Hunter Tylo
smile.gif

SerenityNow

SerenityNow

• Pip
  • 654 posts
Wow!! She sure has changed then. Not nearly as pretty as before. Did she have plastic surgery on purpose?? LOL..stupid question, but I wonder if she was in some sort of accident or has some sort of illness. (I'm being serious)

mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts
[quote=SerenityNow]Wow!! She sure has changed then. Not nearly as pretty as before. Did she have plastic surgery on purpose?? LOL..stupid question, but I wonder if she was in some sort of accident or has some sort of illness. (I'm being serious)

Yeah, she's had quite a bit of plastic surgery..... :?

tymorty

tymorty

• Pip
  • 93 posts
QUOTE(salter-path)

Thank you for straightening that out for me salter-path. I had begun an attempt at a family tree, but the lines were so skewed I gave up. It took me a bit to get it just reading your post. The "begets" of The Forresters & Logans. :wink:

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE

[quote=PREVIEWS][size=9]Thomas offers comfort to a panicked Gabriela. Worried about her future, Brooke reaches out to her ex-husband Eric. Don't miss Tuesday's episode, when Ridge finally is forced to choose between his two wives, Brooke and Taylor! The woman who loses out in his verdict isn't quick to admit defeat, and races against the clock in hopes of altering her fate. Elsewhere in L.A., Dante makes a very favorable impression on Jackie. However, her son Nick doesn't find the Italian stallion nearly so appealing. Ridge also develops a suspicious attitude toward Dante. Will he learn the truth about Dante's juicy past with Taylor?

Friday, June 24, 2005

Ridge returns to the beach house with groceries and finds Brooke is gone and a steaming mad Stephanie waiting. She quickly orders him to stop wasting time and pick Taylor. When she raises her voice at him, he counters with his own shouting, telling her that the more she badmouths Brooke, the more he feels for his wife. As he tells her he's through with her, Stephanie feels a chest pain. As she struggles to handle the pain and discomfort, Stephanie pleads with Ridge not to do this to her. Wearing only one of Ridge's shirts, Brooke returns home to face Taylor who lectures her about trying to seduce Ridge. She guesses that Brooke has actually made Ridge's decision a lot easier by being unable to follow the rules he issued. Brooke refuses to apologize and claims that Ridge isn't sorry she was there either since she knows they would have had sex if Stephanie hadn't interrupted. Later, Taylor's uncomfortable when Dante shows up at the house. Thomas finally calms down long enough to agree to marry Gaby and as the frustrated minister pronounces them husband and wife, Thomas and Gaby kiss quietly. Gaby wonders if they've done the wrong thing but Thomas assures her that no one will find out. After they sign the paper making it official, Nick returns to the same chapel, looking for Bridget's purse and spots them kissing. When Gaby steps away, Nick confronts Thomas who begs him not to tell anyone. Nick insists they return to L.A. tonight and then lets him go.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(dglow)
Tom Westman, the SURVIVOR: PALAU champ, will appear on BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL on August 10. The real-life firefighter will play himself and interact with Hector (Lorenzo Lamas). We talked to Westman right after taping his scenes and asked how he survived his soap opera debut.

Soap Opera Digest: Your skin is pretty fair. How did you do under that Pacific sun on Palau?
Tom Westman: I used plenty of sunblock. I knew a sunburn would have been the end of the game for me. Irishmen on the equator don't do really well.

Digest: That sounds like a new reality show: IRISHMEN ON THE EQUATOR.
Westman: Yeah, take a bunch of Northern Europeans, put them on the equator with no sunblock and see how they do [laughs].

Digest: There's no denying that you've got that New Yawk accent.
Westman: It's a funny thing because even friends of mine who have New York accents saw me on SURVIVOR and told me, "Dude, I could hardly understand you." The other 19 contestants would laugh whenever I started to speak.

Digest: How crazy has your life been post-SURVIVOR?
Westman: I've spent more time on planes in the last three weeks than I did in the last three years. I almost feel like I'm training for AMAZING RACE because it's running, switching luggage and it's out the door I go.

Digest: Do people know your name now?
Westman: When I call someone now, I say, "This is Tom from SURVIVOR: PALAU." It's so funny, that introduction has become my last name: Survivor Palau.

Digest: Still working as a fireman?
Westman: Yeah. I've got my 20 years in August and at that time, I could retire and take my pension, so that's a heavy discussion at home right now. My wife has been pushing for that anyway. Most of the arguments that I had against it were taken away when I won [SURVIVOR] so that's another reason she's happy.

On the set
CBS  

Digest: What do your fellow firefighters think about you being on a soap opera?
Westman: If you stick out from the crowd at all in the firehouse, you're just wearing the abuse sign. To go on reality TV and then to follow up with the other kinds of things that I'm doing, like the cover of TV Guide, gives them a lifetime of ammunition. Maybe that's the real reason that I need to retire now. I'm just too big of a target [laughs].

Digest: How has the fame affected your home life and your family?
Westman: It's been crazy at home and the kids have started to chafe at it a bit. Just in our small town, if we go up to get a half gallon of milk, it's a meet-and-greet with the neighbors. I love it and it's fun but my kids are getting to "Enough." But they're enjoying their moment of fame within their school and from their teachers.

Digest: So your whole town will probably tune in to see you on B&B?
Westman: Everybody's been asking me, "What's next?" and then I tell them, "I'm going to be on BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL." So there's already a buzz about that.

Digest: Does Lorenzo make a believable fireman?
Westman: He's not quite as good-looking as some of the New York firefighters [laughs], but he does have a better tan.

Digest: Are your uniforms as tight as Hector and his men?
Westman: Mine don't fit me like that.

Digest:What do you think of this acting thing?
Westman: You can put me in front of a burning building and I have no problem with going in and doing my job. But standing in the watchhouse of a television set was a little rattling for me.

Digest: What would you do if you got discovered and you were offered more acting jobs?
Westman: I'm leaving all doors open. Winning SURVIVOR gave me a buffer year for me to figure out the next career and I'm casting a wide net. I'm not delusional enough to believe that reality TV leads into acting. It's so funny because people tell me, "Oh, you're going to be an actor." To me, that's as ridiculous as if they said, "You're going to get picked up by NASA and go to space." I'm not an astronaut and I'm not an actor, so to make that transition, I don't get it. Once people see you on TV, they think you can be on TV, but the fact of the matter is, I'm sure I gave evidence today that I'm not an actor. Even if I wanted that, it would be acting classes and committing my whole life to a craft. I don't believe it's that easy.

saw this in survivor forum ... thought it belonged here too! :wink:

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
B&B week of July 25 Spoilers. Highlight to read:

Stephanie confesses her faked heart attack to her family and explains why she did what she did.

Thomas and Gaby continue their relationship, with a pained Caitlin on the outside looking in.

Brooke and Stephanie go at it after Jackie gets Brooke the proof about Stephanie faking it.

Jackie manages to seduce the truth out of Mark, but soon finds herself needing redemption.

With her life falling down around her, Bridget seeks comfort from Dante and the two kiss.

Taylor and Brooke clash when they finally talk, and Taylor wants some answers from Ridge.

Dante and Bridget continue to get closer together as Bridget and Nick get further apart.

Sally finds herself in an uncomfortable position, but she's never really down and out.

The Forresters, including Eric, turn their backs on Stephanie.

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
Oh Let me tell you S&^t is hitting the fan. I love seeing Stephanie going down.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(Marcellas)
SEPTEMBER 20TH!!!!!

This is Marcellas' airdate on Bold and the Beautiful

RealityKari

RealityKari

• Pip
  • 140 posts
Anyone else watch this?

I'll bet Bridgette will end up being pregnant by Nick. biggrin.gif

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
LOL, you sound smart enough to write for the soaps!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users