Janelle/Janie

CeCiMom

Well that's impossible to argue in the same way nobody wanted to hear reasons Will's interest in Janelle was above all strategy. Everybody would still be calling Methos a 'hater' if CBS hadn't for some reason decided last Sunday to show Chilltown using the exact same pitch on every other person in the house.

Thanks Sam. I thought what CBS showed exactly proved the point I have been making for a long time here. There were just some that didn't want to hear it. Sunday's show should have proved without a doubt to everyone that CT has and continues to play those girls big time. They may suspect that somethings up but have yet to grasp everything that is happening around them. And if they finally do, it will be too late.

Some have condemned the way CT has played. Said that they are playing with those girls emotions, that BB should do something, etc.... The bottom line is that they have not broken any rules. BB is a mental game and an emotional game. Erika and Janelle are both veterans of the game; 4th and 3rd place finishers in their respective seasons. There is no reason for anyone to feel sorry for them. They signed up for this and should know better than to let their feelings get in the way of making a sound game decisions.

Will their be some hurt feelings when this is all over? Quite possibly. But those girls made their own beds, so to speak, and now they will have to lie in them. So, they need to put on their big girl panties, wipe the tears and accept responsibility for their own bad decisions. They have noone to blame but themselves. B)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could've missed something...but in the DR I've heard Janelle talk about not reallyyyyyyy trusting CT all that much.OR I've heard she knows CT lies sometimes.Not once have I heard he say Will's using her as a pawn & that she's onto him & playing him back.Anyone?Anyone?

Now, I will be the first to admit that I was not a Janelle fan. But after tonight, I've gained a newfound respect for this girl. It took Erika bombarding her nonstop, but Janie finally realized that Chill Town has been playing her this entire time. It took the two of them coming together and comparing notes and saying "wow, you know what, Mike and Will are saying the same things to both of us"....DUH! If Janelle wins now, I will be happy b/c she deserves it.

Mike is p*ssed! The player got played and he can't handle it. So he's just going to throw the HOH comp? I don't believe for a minute that he's going to play in Part 2 or 3. He will drop out of all 3 and force Erika and Janelle to compete against each other. But umm, it's still the winner's choice, so it's not like Mike is doing anything to help his chances (at least I wouldn't think). Oooh look at him being all mad and ugly! I love it.

They should have Janelle and Erika do a telephone skit.

Janie: Hey Erika

Erika: What's up?

Janie: You know how Will and Boogie have been shomancing us so that we would vote each out and they will go to the final 2?

Erika:Yeah?

Janie: Well, guess what? We're going to vote them out instead!

Both: Hahahahahaha!

Janie: Hey Erika

Erika: What's up?

Janie: You know how Will and Boogie have been shomancing us so that we would vote each out and they will go to the final 2?

Erika:Yeah?

Janie: Well, guess what? We're going to vote them out instead!

Both: Hahahahahaha!

HA HA!!! Very Good. It would be sweet to see, wouldn't it?

Before the eviction I couldn't decide who Janelle should evict, Will or Erika. Erika was the better competitor, but Will would be harder to beat in the final 2.

But now after seeing Boogie's reaction, and Erika's reaction to Boogie... I definitely think she made the right choice.

Archived