Janelle/Janie

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

In case you didn't see it in the Janie thread, the girl has now won 72.7% of all the comps she's played in.

If she wins next HoH it will be 75%, if not it drops "all the way down" to ... 66.7%, 2 out of every three, if she LOSES the next one.

because she told Erika that she will nominate CT if she wins HOH and Erika seemed to believe her.

It just looked that way on tv - on the feeds it looked like Janelle was trying to sell Erika the brooklyn bridge and Erika wasn't a-buyin' it because Janelle's logic seems to be this: Believe me when I say my number one target is Chilltown, so if you put up Chilltown against George I will not vote out Chilltown. What I would really love for you to do is NOT put up Chilltown this week because I really want to get out Chilltown.

And Erika was really nice to her but you could see her doing this :rolleyes: on the inside. Erika's seems to actually have a pretty good grasp of who's with who and to what extent and why. She's even confronted Boogie about her worries that they are going to pick Janelle over her or George over her in a bros-before-hoes move (she actually used that expression TO Boogie's face).

I know Erika doesn't have a very good ability to earn peoples' respect, but I actually think she's keeping Boogie around because she thinks she can get ahead based on her own ability in competitions and then ultimately beat him in final 2, it may not NECESSARILY be because she is being 'played by him' . . . although it COULD be :P

Going into the house there wasn't anyone who had a bigger target on them than Will. He was the only previous winner and had the reputation as the most notorious and cunning player ever. Janelle had a 4 person alliance going into the thing. The biggest in the house.

Yeah, they have both survived and kudos to them both for making it this far. But Will's game play is in a different league than hers and everyone elses in the house. They are all always a couple of steps behind the Dr. He was, and still is, the best to ever play the game.

Giddyup Seabiscut! B)

Janelle was a huge target going into this season.

She dominated comps in BB6 so throwing comps this season doesn't mean anything.

She came into the house with an automatic alliance with BB6 HG's making the target on her back bigger.

She won America's choice and was easily voted into the house. In a house full of egos, this would surely rile the other guests.

She came in 3rd in BB6 and would have probably won it all, if she had won HOH that final time.

So she was a big time target. With that being said, anybody going into the house with so many marks against them and surviving all the way to this point has a lot going for them.

But Will's game play is in a different league than hers and everyone elses in the house. They are all always a couple of steps behind the Dr. He was, and still is, the best to ever play the game.

Yup, I agree with that, but Janie is is one of my faves for her comps... and dr sessions and that sweet sweet smile!!!

Jase admitted on Housecalls when he was hosting that Janie was the biggest target -- and a target of him. Diane admitted that she was going after Janie. Once she won the first HOH, of course, they were screwed. And then when her team kept winning, they were all further screwed ... but she has never NOT been talked about as the target in the house. Rebel, do you have feeds? If I had a quarter for how many times her name was mentioned in those first few weeks. ... hoooo-ee!

Archived