Dr. Will - Evicted Week 11

CeCiMom

I am so happy that Janey got rid of him!!! I agree that Will would have taken her to the final 3, but there is no way he would have taken her to the final 2, I think he knows, well they all know, they cant win against her, so I really think it was the best move for Janelle.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all that blusto-gusto that Chilltown fed us during the season, I'm sure they are/were equally embarrassed by being "played" by a couple of girls. I believe Will tried to be his usual cool self but was equally shocked by the outcome. He didn't seem have quite the charm and wit he usually does when he talked to Julie and kept repeating himself.

It's good to see the shoe on the other foot for a change. :D

So unfortunate to see sad little Will "wanabes" like M----- and W--------. It is one thing to acknowledge his intelligence, charm and manipulative abilities and even to be surpried and amazed at how he can be such a slimeball and liar --- but some people actually admire him! --- and want to follow in his slimey, lieing footsteps. No,no --- come to your senses.

Has Erin Brodie done any interviews? Made any statements? Been quoted saying anything at all about Will and Big Brother?

Its kind of erie, I feel like she dosn't even really exist (except for the fact that we know she does due her being a reality start herself)

If it weren't for that I would defintly think she was made up person.

I know other HG don't necessarly have family members/sig. others makeing statements, but you would think that b/c Erin is a public figre AND reality star herself; that we would hear something from her or about what she is thinking?

Have you all been watching the same show I have been watching? How on Earth could you possibly say Will is the best BB player ever?

He sat back and did nothing the whole game. And don't give me this "he played the game while no one knew he was playing." He AVOIDED the game and had his little puppy dog Boogie go and whore himself out to Erika and whoever else was willing to listen. He kept saying, "Send me home. Vote me out." But then used the same "I want to go home. I don't want to go to sequester." rant as an excuse for HGs to keep him one more week. Aside from the $10,000 he won in the Veto comp where he screwed over Danielle (which she immediately forgot / forgave because she's an idiot), he won NOTHING the whole season.

Janelle won multiple HOH's, multiple VETO's. Will claimed he came in the house with a big target on his back? Janelle's was 10 times bigger. EVERYONE in the house other than Howie and Kaysar (ok, and maybe Chicken George) wanted Janelle out from day one (and yes... that included James). And week after week, they continued to want her out. Janelle was believed to be part of a 4-person (or possibly more) alliance, whereas Will was always thought to be part of only a 2-person alliance... that is, until virtually everyone in the house tried to form alliances with him themselves; ergo, virtually NO ONE wanted to vote him out.

Will came in the house as the only former winner. Therefore, the other HG concluded that he must be a great player and that if they formed alliances with him, they would stand a far better chance than being on their own. That theory does NOT make Will the BEST PLAYER IN BB HISTORY.

Will said that you can only tell so many lies. But his real problem was, at the end of the day (as Will would say), when there are only 4 people left in the house, and you are one of them, and your little sidekick is another, your lies are almost guaranteed to come back and bite you.

Clearly, Janelle is the best player this year (if not of all time).

I give Will the credit due as to say that he played the game his way and did a very good job with it. It almost worked. And I suppose, if you really wanted to, you could say that Janelle got lucky by winning VETO and got lucky that Erika came forward with the lies being spread by CT. But, then again, you could say my Chicago Cubs ALMOST won the World Series, and the other teams just got lucky that the teams they played against kept losing to them. Maybe the Chicago Cubs are the best baseball team in MLB history. They just play the game differently... by not winning anything... just like Will.

I thought I heard they get one phone call after eviction... Of course I'm sure it's monitored so that nothing about the game can be talked about...

Did anyone watch House Calls where Will was talking about going to the jury house and getting votes for Boogie and that he was going to bring up that Janelle won a lot of her events because they were "thrown at her"... :rolleyes: Yeah Will, Janelle couldnt afford the luxury of sitting back and letting someone else do all the dirty work, if she wanted to stay in the game she HAD to win those comps.... what a douche bag!

Janies repsonse to the whole " She won a lot of HOHs and Vetos be/c they were thrown at her"...could be:

When there were 12 other people in house nad I was winning comps- did they all throw it at me?"

and even if Will and Bogger did throw some comps- she threw one for Bogger as well.

PLUS if there are ppl throwing comps at her and she wins them- then good fo her! Becasue she is still there.

PLUS she made a stratigical move by evicting Will that will probably leave on of the most LASTING impressions on the rest of the jury.

Also why would the jury give it to Erika or Bogger? How exactly did they play a better game?

Will is a looser...Hope Janie can come up with some witty responses to the Jury's questions (especially Will's)

Infact, if will asks her on fianlly nite about competions being thrown to her...she can turn around and ask Diane "Hey Diane when you knew you were going to be nom'd by me, did you throw the VETO to me, so I could win it?"

Janies repsonse to the whole " She won a lot of HOHs and Vetos be/c they were thrown at her"...could be:

When there were 12 other people in house nad I was winning comps- did they all throw it at me?"

and even if Will and Bogger did throw some comps- she threw one for Bogger as well.

PLUS if there are ppl throwing comps at her and she wins them- then good fo her! Becasue she is still there.

PLUS she made a stratigical move by evicting Will that will probably leave on of the most LASTING impressions on the rest of the jury.

What makes Janie such a great player is that not only did she win comps that were thrown for her,..she won comps that WEREN'T thrown for her as well,..but the fact that she GOT PEOPLE to throw them to her!!

THAT takes serious manipulation! How in the world could ANYONE in that house think it would be in their best interest to EVER throw a comp and let Janelle win it?

We can talk all day long about how Chill Town "Done her wrong" but remember, her whole motivation was to get them back for goign after her friends,..then she got too close to Will and her allegiance to them is what made them throw comps. Also,..she was smart for sticking to Will because she KNEW his strategy was to WIN NOTHING,..as he stated.

His ego got him in the end as the quest to "win nothing" and yet win BB was too tempting for him when he should have realized that goal was done in Season 2 and he needed a new strategy to play against someone liek Janelle.

That said,..hands down two best players EVER in BB history thus far,..Dr Will and Janelle!

Will is the best player in reality TV show history. I'll say this again, the ONLY reason he lost this game is because of Boogie. Will had Janelle taking him to the finals until Boogie let up on his Erika showmance. Because Boogie became distant, Erika put 2 and 2 together and realised that both girls were being played. Will had Janelle wrapped under his finger, along with the rest of the houseguests. The ONLY person he didnt try controlling was Erika, because he left that role to Mike Boogie. I'll say that Janelle was best @ competitions, but I still place Will above her in terms of BB play. I'd be more impressed with Janelle if it didn't take Erika to convince her out of Will's manipulations.

Soul patch.....that night Erika got to Janie....Will and Janei were walking in the BY Janie wanted to go to the workout room but Boo came out and wanted to talk to Will so of course Janie went inside herself and Boo got to talk to Will and Erika went in for the kill.......They knew not to let the two girls talk so in the end thats where Will lost the game

Erika wouldn't be promising on her mother like that if Boogie kept the showmance up. All Boogie needed to do was play up his showmance some more, and Erika would a) still be taking him to the finals or B ) not believe that she was played and therefore wouldnt be as convincing to Janelle with her pleas.

Archived