Dr. Will - Evicted Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a very interesting turn of events! I think Will got what he deserved but he was very entertaining........ I always end up liking him before the show ends, I must be stupid he played me too :lol: .

Didn't you think that he had the strangest look on his face................... not sure I have ever seen it before. I think he was showing the emotion of hurt. Seriously, I do feel bad for him. He was very professional in his interview but I wonder what he meant with his comment about Janelle going to be sorry for what she did?

I wonder if he really was starting to like her? I think that in the last few days he must have came to the conclusion that his real girlfriend probably won't be there for him.

I have been a Will fan since BB2 and still remain. I was sad to see him go but that's the beauty of BB. No matter how hard you try, sometimes you just never know.

Oh well, that's the way the ball bounces sometimes. I still don't like her but I have to pass along my congrats to the Janelle fans. IMO, if she makes it to the F2, she is the winner.

Will's skinny pasty ugly ass is GONE!!!!!!!!!

This is without doubt one of the happiest days of the year for me.

The B*****D got what he deserved.

And I had all but given up that the underdog can actually win sometimes and defeat EVIL!

Did you get a load of the BS he was handing Julie? He was already "spinning" events and lieing through his teeth!

YEAH --- WILL IS DEAD!!!!!

Will was very poised and articulate with Julie at the end, he was very composed but I too detected hurt and shock, although he hides it well. I really think he was shocked that Janie did that, does anyone else? I know he is hurt but he respects her...although I don't know what he means about Janie regretting it. Did he mean that boogie might win hoh and take erika? or was he implying something else? only he knows.

at first i hated will this season, then i started to like him and enjoyed he and janies flirtmance and was even (ashamedly) rooting for them! but i got played too! now i feel like i will miss seeing he and janie doing their romance thing...I know she feels bad but I am so proud of her and I know will will be later on too, if he isn't already. bye will.

I think what he meant was he thinks erika will take boogie. That was before he saw her goodbye message though. I personally still think she will screw Janelle she has no chance agaisnt her but she has a fighting chance agaisnt Boogie. Erika was just way to conscending though calling him "kid" in her interview lol what ever 36 year old cougar enjoy your 50 (30 after taxes) LOL if she does evict boogie I would love for him to say in his speech well I had a great summer it was a great ride I got paid 30 G's to lay in a hot tub and get bj's and hj's all summer. The thing I am dying about it all though is Janelle fans love them some erika now cos she warned her of will.... if she wasnt leaving she would not have said a word and still be laughing at Janelle with Boogie.

OK enough of my rant but kudos to the evil dr easily the best to ever play it's an amazing accomplishment being the only winner in the house making it that far. if Boogie didnt drop the ball with his Homance him Janelle and Boogie would be baking banana bread as we speak.

when he said she'd regret it if alluded to something between the after the show. yet when julie questioned him again on it, he said he wouldn't hold it against her and they could still be friends. make up your mind, dude.

i feel really weird now. i'm sad will is gone! i'm glad janie did that, but i feel like will had this connection with the viewers that no one else had.... like we were in on all of his secrets.

we all have to admit, that will carried the show on his back. without him, the show would've been different in every way. he's hilarious.

and i think it was so cute that he looked hurt and shocked... he definitely hinted that him and janelle had a chance together but he was hurt.... i think this will actually set the stage for a relationship between them now that will doesn't look down at her in the same way..... it's like a different form of flirting.

Damn - sounds like I missed a good show!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

when he said she'd regret it if alluded to something between the after the show. yet when julie questioned him again on it, he said he wouldn't hold it against her and they could still be friends. make up your mind, dude.

This guy is as close like to sociopathic as I've ever seen - seriously cold and lethal. I was wondering who he'd blame for his eviction because how he spins the incident may wield a lot if not a determinant amount of power and influence on the jury.

If he blamed Erika, I think he might have gone to the sequester house and said something like guys wow Janelle made a bold and gutsy move - as the only person in BB history to take out Dr. Will how can we not give it to her?

If he blames Janelle, he's going to go back and tell people Erika's really playing the game just like he and Danielle and James do - strategically with lying and backstabbing, and that she's so good at it she even bested him. And now Danielle's stuck because she made such a stink about not holding it against somebody for playing dirty - she's going to look like a hypocrite if she DOESN'T vote for Erika if that's how she gets packaged by Will.

Like it's in his nature to dominate and control, so I don't think it's going to stop just because he was evicted (?) :o

PS Without having seen tonight's show, I would guess his overriding emotion during eviction was seething narcissistic rage which he tried to cover with something more socially acceptable? :blink:

at the end of the day he got outplayed by Erika!!!!

LOVING IT!!!!! :D

when I watch him in the show, I can't help but enjoy his charm, but there was something on the sociopathic side in his comment that she would regret it after the show. there was no charm left. maybe it was just his hurt showing , but it was eerie to me.

For the record, true sociopaths are OFTEN very charming people, MUCH liked by everyone who knows them - EXCEPT those who they wanted something from enough to screw them over. (They learn to be that way because it puts them in good position to get others to do what they want.)

And for the record, sociopaths come in two "flavors": the more common one (vanilla) is the result of receiving little or no love in early childhood; the other ("chocolate" - even more attractive) is the result of having received LOTS of love with no discipline or boundaries established, and I suspect that that's Willie.

Any of you who are sorry for poor, poor Dr. Will....GROW UP! He was playing you as well, right through the camera lens. The guy is no good and all he cares about is Will.

Aren't you wise for a 13 year old.

:rolleyes:

When Will said " think she will regret her decsion" I think he meant that he and Boggie were really going to take Janie to final 3, even if she had not won Veto?

In JU, Jani belives that CT felt the same way about her as they did Erika.

When is reality they WERE saying the same stuff to both BUT they always planed on taking Janie to F3.

Will even said to Boggie, if it were anyone other then him left, he would so take Janie to F2. I think he would have picked Janie over anyone other then Boggie.

Although I think Janie made the right move, I think she is mis-guided as to how loyal Will was to her.

I'm not saying he would have "hooked" up with her after the show, but he was somewhat loayl to her.

ANy thoughts on this?

I agree. I think Will was loyal to Janelle, after Boogie. If she was able to get Boogie out earlier, Will would still be in the game and it would be Janelle and Will final two.

I think Janelle made the best decision she could. With Will and Boogie she couldn't have gotten to the final two unless she won HOH.

I absolutely think it was the best move for Janelle. I only wonder why Will did not do a better job defending himself to her. When she started calling him out on what Erica had told her, why didn't he just say to her that it was nothing but game or that Janelle knew he was telling Erica he was going to send Janelle home? Instead, he did a lousy job of lying at that time. Then, this morining on the Today Show, he was totally trying to cover his behind and act like it was no big deal. It will be interesting to see what happens. What if Booger actually won HOH and sent Janelle home. What do you think would happen with her and Will in the jury house?

Any of you who are sorry for poor, poor Dr. Will....GROW UP! He was playing you as well, right through the camera lens. The guy is no good and all he cares about is Will.

That's WHY I wanted him to win.

If you go into a competition and you don't care solely about yourself throughout that competition, then IMO you don't deserve to win

For the record, true sociopaths are OFTEN very charming people, MUCH liked by everyone who knows them - EXCEPT those who they wanted something from enough to screw them over. (They learn to be that way because it puts them in good position to get others to do what they want.)

And for the record, sociopaths come in two "flavors": the more common one (vanilla) is the result of receiving little or no love in early childhood; the other ("chocolate" - even more attractive) is the result of having received LOTS of love with no discipline or boundaries established, and I suspect that that's Willie.

People who are able to influence others, and manipulate them into doing their bidding so to speak, are the ones who end up as successes in the real world and in business. So apparently it can be a GOOD thing if you were either neglected or over-pampered in childhood.

Archived