Dr. Will - Evicted Week 11

CeCiMom

Wow, the Janelle fans are now in an uproar. Did you all finially realize how badly the Dr is playing her? He has been saying it all along in his DR sessions and to Boogie. He has made a fool of her all season long. This is nothing new. :lol:

If Janelle doesn't win POV, she will go to sequester.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methos, that is an untrue statement. There are plenty of Janelle fans who are still defending her actions or blaming Will for making a fool of her.

I had no allegiance to any of them...I flip flopped alot this season, but in the end I really wanted CG to win because I think he had the most determination and he played without an alliance..which says alot.

I guess now one of the CT guys or Erika (the 500,000. piece of furniture) probably deserve it most...none of them actually played an upfront game and managed to either float/leech or pull strings throughout the game and get themselves to the end.

Methos, that is an untrue statement. There are plenty of Janelle fans who are still defending her actions or blaming Will for making a fool of her.

I had no allegiance to any of them...I flip flopped alot this season, but in the end I really wanted CG to win because I think he had the most determination and he played without an alliance..which says alot.

I guess now one of the CT guys or Erika (the 500,000. piece of furniture) probably deserve it most...none of them actually played an upfront game and managed to either float/leech or pull strings throughout the game and get themselves to the end.

Ginger, you are right, there are still plenty defending her and blaming everything on Will. But I think you will agree that there are a significant portion of the Janelle fans that would defend anything she did. Some are absolutely blind to any fault she has or any dumb move she makes.

Again, Janelle has done well in the comps. IMO, she is the best ever in comps. But she has been made a fool of this season and has been so played for so long that it is comical. I agree, Janelle has played an upfront game and the others haven't. This is her second time around, she should know better. This is BB. The game is about lying, deceiving, backstabbing and manipulation. Playing an upfront game is not a good strategy.

BB is not just about winning comps. BB is a mental game more than anything else. And let's all be honest, the girl just isn't equipped to compete. She is way out of her league especially with Will.

Janie's made alot of mistakes this season but her relationship with Will has to be the biggest of all.

Look at this guy, he lies, he manipulates, he uses one girl's feelings for him while professing his love for another. He knows what he is doing is wrong, heck, he even discusses this with the camera for us internet feeders. He knows he's taken things too far and that now the "joke" has become real for Janie...but still he persists with the situation.

He's playing on Erica's vulnerabilities as well.

This is supposed to be a game, but seriously, how can any human being be this cruel??? I'm so disgusted-no REPULSED by his behavior I can't even describe it.

500K for a wealthy doctor??? He thinks all of this is worth 500K??? I can't even imagine what he would do for a cool million. Murder? Sleep with his bestfriend's wife? What else? What's next?

Angel_Baby DR. ZACKARY would like to see you in the diary room for your meds :D

I have no sympathy for either of those girls. They have played this game before and know what it is all about. Neither of them have anyone to blame but themselves for their respective situations.

This is a game. They signed up for it. They are all veterans. They have all seen Dr Will in action on BB2. He is a master manipulator and strategist. It is their own fault for leaving him in the game all this time and for allowing themselves to be manipulated so easily.

yep

Honestly, I am so sick of this guy. I can't imagine being around him in real life and being able to stand him.

I'm sick of hearing him go on and on about how great he is, how he's such a master, How is life is so wonderful. He is in constant need of attention and validation and needs worship from all the little people around him. :rolleyes:

He's producing the show, he's trying to make a good show. ME, ME, ME. If he has such a great life, why would he leave it to go on a game show?

What responsible doctor would do that?

Gawd his little act is tired, what a pompous, self important, blowhard. He bores me, I want a new dancing monkey to watch.

Gawdddddddd I can't believe how fickle Will's fans are.Worse than Janelle Dollies! :rolleyes:

First everyone hates him.Then just luvvvvvvvvvs him(oh he's soooooooo cute yada yada).Now,hates him AGAIN!SHEESH!

:blink::blink::lol:

No, Wicked, you are hearing the Janelle fans who thought he was in love with the precious princess. :lol: But it's become so painfully obvious that he is playing her and making her look stupid, so now they have changed and are bashing Will. :rolleyes:

Will was the man in BB2 and is still the man. Best player in BB history. B)

Note to Mr Shapiro: Be sure that check has Kirby spelled with a K. :lol:

Janelle is playing Will too. Not as nasty and not as devious but she is playing him as well. She just doesn't have the luxury of having a wing man and a mole on her side feeding her all the info she needs to spin the magic like Will. If he didn't have help by those two think of all the stuff he would never have known about and use against her.

I agree Will is the best liar and manipulator but when this is all over we may find out some things we didn't know. We haven't seen a DR by Janelle in over a week. So we really don't know what she's thinking.

When Will told her to put up George and Erika she didn't want to. Then she talks to Erika and Erika tells her she won't vote out Mike so Janelle has no choice. She didn't have the votes.

So I know some of you would like nothing better than to spread the notion that Janelle is an idiot and is only listening to Will but if you think about it it's why she has gotten this far. And now if she could just win HOH her fate would be sealed.

Once again, Cindyannie, she DID have the votes!

Defending Janelle on ambiguous matters is fine, but when she's wrong she's wrong (even though she's still Janie!)

IF she put up her original choice (rather than letting Will use her) MB and E., she would get George to promise to not use PoV if he wins it and to vote as she tells him (of course he would, to get to F4 - and he'd keep his word!) if she promises not to put him up as replacement (which IS a guarantee of F4.)

Then if MB or E. wins PoV she puts Will up as a replacement. In that case G. votes to keep Will:

If E. won PoV she votes to save MB and it's 1-1 and Janelle sends MB home (which from her perspective is the BEST she can do in any case if E. wins PoV!).

If MB won PoV he votes to save W., and even if G. votes to save E. Janelle can evict her.

If J., G. or W. win PoV it's not used, Will votes to keep MB, G. votes to keep E., and again Janelle has her choice of which one to evict.

Worst case scenario she's in F4 with W., E. and G., and she doesn't have to play against MB (second strongest of the other 4 in comps) for F3 HoH, or worry about whether Will would take MB to F2 instead of her if he won. And where MB, if he stayed, would always have had Will's back when the choice was between W. or J., G. would always have had hers.

Best case scenario (in her mind), she's in F4 with CT and G., the latter of whom will save her over either of the others, and E., the strongest remaining competitor is gone.

It was a DUMB play (by Janelle) and the RIGHT play for Will. She played the PoV game, he played her.

No she didn't have the votes again. Erika won veto remember???? Who would ERika not vote out??? Mike. So George went. Why is this so hard to see?

Your scenario had so many ifs to it for it to work. It wouldn't have happen just like it didn't happen. It all was over when Erika won Veto.

I love Will and his game play, he could sell swamp land if he wanted to. My problem is IF he is playing with Jan's heart. My respect for him will be gone if he is not being honest with her about his true feelings. Be someone's friend, be their allie but you do not play with someone's heart and emotions. That to me is beyond this game. That to me would show a side of Dr. Will that I never ever thought he was capable of.

I agree. He needs to work his magic and I hope he does. I really don't want Erika there. Would rather it be Will and Janie in the end. I really think he feels something for Janie - maybe just really good friends but I know he didn't want Mike to hurt her. Mike was getting worried and I think this is a result of it. Mike put something in Erika's ear I believe. Granted she may be mad at them but she also knows she can get back at Will through Janie - she won't tell her that he said he adored her (which I happen to believe). She didn't tell her that Mike was getting worried (and he has stressed this). So Will needs to his thing....

Archived