Dr. Will - Evicted Week 11

CeCiMom

You're right. Will is the one who needs to win veto this week - no one else. By doing so, he protects himself and then can take Janelle off the block.

I don't know if he'd actually take her down though.......then they'd have to hear Danielle bitch for days about being backdoored because she would know at that point.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it: here's a quote from the LFU's tonight:

Will ... The best thing that could happen is that you win POV and take yourself off.

Janie: Mmm hmm

Will: Worse case scenario, I go up, you guys save me. Best case scenario is Danielle goes up and we kick her out.

Will: And Erika, she probably won't do that, but you guys will save me (Janelle nods), so you win POV and you'll be safe.

Will: That's a whole lot easier than doing it any other way.

In light of the two posts above that's "the best way" ONLY if W. isn't trying to get rid of D. (so he can throw PoV once C. goes out w/o J. saying he didn't try to save her.)

So I figured Will had changed his loyalty. But then there was a later LFU:

Boogie and Will now up in HOH talking strategy - Will is laying out his strategy for getting him, Boogie, and Janelle to final 3 . . .

W: My plan is to have Janelle be friendly with them. This is what we have to say: Erika, you can't beat Janelle in finals, you can't beat Danielle either. Danielle's trying to get us to try and get rid of you, you can't play HOH next week. Danielle's coming to you and saying let's get rid of Chilltown, Danielle's coming to us and saying let's get rid of you. At least with Janelle you know where she's stand. We're friends with her. Get a truce with Janelle, let's get rid of Danielle, we get rid of Chicken George next week . . . it'll be the final 4 dating show.

B: Thing is, it's hard to sell Janelle - it's like these girls' their minds are so like . . . imagine if we weren't with Janelle and someone brought this up (my feeds crashed, sorry Basically Boogie was trying to tell Will that Erika'll never go for that)

So it looks like he DOES want to save Janelle and evict D. Then why isn't he saying he's going to play hard and that J. should throw it to him if she can?

Is it possible that Dr. Will, the master strategist, doesn't have "game-game"? That he IS great at manipulating people but has little or no understanding of the end-game combinations and the strategies they dictate?

If so, then his "strategy" doesn't make him any stronger a player in my mind than J., based on her winning SIXTY PERCENT of the game-comps she plays in!

It looks like we've split "strategy" into two sub-skills: people-manipulation and end-game play. (Do you think Will is even actively aware that F4 HoH does nothing but protect the holder from eviction, and that PoV grants the power to evict anyone except HoH?)

I think Will's potential mistake will be underestimating George. Anyone else winning the veto allows CT to control the vote - I don't think Danielle will use it in order for her to stay safe with CT. But if Will doesn't go all out for it, he's risking both him and Janelle.

I don't see what "safe with CT" means at this point.

IF she evicts W. (by saving G.) there IS no CT. It becomes MB/E. vs. J., G. and D.

But if G. is evicted it's the two couples vs. D. (Or do you think she thinks J. is going out this week?)

Has she convinced herself they're going to send J. and E. out and keep her for F3? (If so, Will is AMAZING!)

I (want to) believe D.'s still after W. ("Your a$$ is mine," she said as he left the gym room right after James' eviction.) And I have no doubt that if she won PoV and offered to take G. off IF he promised to vote as she told him to, that he would agree AND honor the agreement. And I think D. knows that. And I suspect she believes that while W. is still in the house J. will be with him, so evicting Will might create a "natural alliance" for her with G. and J. (Could J. "hang" with a M/F couple where the guy didn't show any interest in her?)

I hope Dani's thinking that way.

No offense to any "doctors" in here, but some medical professions should not be allowed to grant the title Doctor, to their graduates. This includes, podiatrists, chiropracters (high paid masseuses - sp?), and dermatologists...the jury is still out on the ears/nose/throat dr. I mean, they can give them another title so that they can feel superior to the rest of us, but they shoudn't be on the same level as a cardiologist.

Well, with the high price of malpractice insurance Med students thought their best and safest bet was to go into the Podiatry/Dermatology field. So there is an overload of these type of "Drs" Of course they are never that well respected as surgeons or even internists who actually see their patients for more than 10 minutes and pay a crap load of malpractice insurance fees.

Not sure if chiropracters are actually Drs...maybe in sociology or something :D

When I had Botox and my lips done, the Dr said to me..."Don't worry, I'm a real doctor too" I said, "Oh O.K. what does a real Dr do?" and she said she was a GP too. Like she was embarassed or something.

They all go to med school. Technically Robert DeNiro and Pauly Shore are both considered actors. :blink:

OK...I just want to jump over that building and push Will's socks down......can't stand seeing socks pulled all the way up!!

Archived