Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've already told Dani she is going up as the other nominee, so I don't think that's it. Is it part of CT strategy? I know he was plotting pretending being angry last night, but I think what they did today moved them past that act. Hm, maybe it's made up. Maybe not. Just thought I'd see if anyone knew fore sure. Not that I care about Booger's mental health. I don't.

Okay, I also read where Dani was going up...I either have to stay off the boards/not watch the show or vice versa. I just don't think I am into the show that much this season - I can't get things right.

Did Boogie ever show he was mad before? Mike and Will are pretty even tempered and wouldnt show people how they feel...I guess Mike is putting on an "upset" show. :)

I agree with Kalhuua. I think Boogie is upset because Will's showmance is going much better than his. Schmoozing Ericka is no great prize and has gotten him nothing but bad press (DR could hint at that). In the meantime, Will gets Christmas, a trampoline, and the girl of the show.

Besides, just as a personal stategy it might be time to distance himself from the others.

It looks like Boog is having a hard time dealing with the realities of the game, period. He'd been all talk when he thinks he has the game in the bag. But now, as it gets nearer the end, he isn't coping well with what is going to have to happen. He got in a funk when he thought Will would be nominated, now Dani might go on the block......his balls must have totally disappeared when the realization hit that he might find himself sitting in the nom seat.

Yeah......they called a lockdown and asked the HG's to go outside. Did Boogie get to finish masterbating before they had to go out for lockdown?...lol

Maybe the ice was for blue balls?...lol

He is worse than Howie. At least Howie was upfront about it. Mike is a sneaky jerker.

no, he didnt wash his hands. in fact, he went into the kitchen, got his cup to drink out of and rinsed out the cup... and got a drink. no hand washing... only rinsing a cup?????????

dirty... just dirty. :mellow:

He makes me want to puke. He is so sick! I've said this before ..... knowing what I know of his hygiene, I would NEVER EVER eat at one of his restaurants!! That, plus I just can't stand the guy & don't want him to make any money off of me!

It's funny because Boogie has been using this game to promote his restaurants. Won't he be surprised when he gets out and discovers that most people are sickened by his personal habits and would equate his cleanliness with standards for his restaurants? Hey Boogie, get a clue, you nasty bastard!

Mike is a low-life. I don't think that he is dating Erica outside the house and if he is she needs to dump him real fast. No real boyfriend would talk about his real girlfriend like that in public unless she is just his ho.

I don't know what else to say about this idiot, I was just sooo mad when i read it and I am not an Erica fan either. :angry::angry:

Archived