End Voting

BadAssJanie

72 members have voted

1. 1. What thing should lead a person to determine who they vote for in the end?

• Personal Relationship
    • Game Play
    • Whoever needs the money the most!
    • Other - Please Explain

Anyone else sick of hearing people say they are going to vote for someone in the end because they NEED the money?? I am!!

Big Brother aen't (yes I know thats not a word) it AEN'T a charity case, they are on to play a GAME and the best player should win!!!

What u guys think?

Game play-you really have to respect that! "Flying under the Radar" and "Floating" is a part of strategy that only works for some and if a hg makes it to the end and wins the money than it is part of the game play. Unfortunately, only voting HG appreciate those two strategies named above.......the viewers don't.

whoever makes it to F2 deserves the $$ no matter how they got there....flying under the radar or floating is a gr8 way to get there because mainly no one will dislike you, but people like dani will def not throw a vote to them because she belives in strategy. (I dont know who died & made dani queen)

Total Game Play.

B)

They made it to the end by doing what they could to survive

13 others and what the production crew threw at them?

They deserve it.

If Dani or Erika got there via coat tails or betrayal of closest

alliances, jumping ship or whatever.. I'd hate to see another

Jun or Allison vote where it's the lesser of 2 evils.

Now if it comes down by 2 great players like Dr. Will and Janie..

Although Janie is tough on HOH and POV Comps.. her falling

for the bait, each and every time just shows that Will is the better

fox in the chicken coop.

As Howie said...

"If I got HOH Dr. Will is so good, he'd convince me to nominate myself!"

Game play, and that includes the physical and mental aspects of the game. It will be interesting to see how the individual members of the jury vote if it comes down to Janelle and Will-----the ultimate competitior and the ultimate manipulator. Would they vote for the person that most closely matched their own style of game?

And I suppose flying under the radar is a legitimate method of playing the game. But I don't think it's one that the jury would really respect enough to vote for this year. Also, when it comes down to less and less people in the house, it becomes almost impossible to continue with that.

I think that poll says it all

Well, thanks for everyone who has voted...It just really got under my skin when Chicken George was talking about voting for people because they had a family or they needed it more!! I understand personal and thats really how a lot of them vote but it should be on game play even if u hate the person!!

i cant really imagine myself in the game, but im pretty sure that if i were i would vote on a combination of personal and game play......either person in the final two had some kind of 'game' to get there, but if one was my friend and the other was just some asshole...of course i'd vote personal

and no, i dont think they should give a rip about who needs the money

I agree with nursie. I'd like to think I would vote based on game play, and it would account for a lot of my vote, but if someone offended me on a personal level I wouldn't give them my vote no matter how great their game play.

Lets not forget how Ivette screwed herself out of 500K with her nasty goodbye message to Rachel. Howie, who was the diciding vote, voted for Maggie because Rachel told him she'd never talk to him again if he voted for Ivette. Otherwise he would have voted for Ivette. Stupid stupid Ivette :rolleyes:

Game Play

but not comp play. but whose gameplay manipulated and control the outcome of the most hg evictions even thou they werent hoh. with that said the only person who fits that mold is WILL. winning the most hoh and veto comps isnt anything when others are making decision for you when you are in power. WILL is the only hg deserving of winning allstars imho. the winner should be the player the jury sees that they regret letting that player last so long in the game

hope he makes it final two

Since they HAVE to have a jury, it should be about gameplay...

...but IMO there shouldn't even be a jury. It should be either:

*a final competition (one non-Q+A thing that determines who wins the $)

*America's choice, but not ALL of America -- ONLY those that subscribe to the live feeds (they're the ones who see EVERYTHING that's going on and don't get the distorted view CBS tries to throw out)

"Since they HAVE to have a jury, it should be about gameplay...

...but IMO there shouldn't even be a jury. It should be either:

*a final competition (one non-Q+A thing that determines who wins the $)

*America's choice, but not ALL of America -- ONLY those that subscribe to the live feeds (they're the ones who see EVERYTHING that's going on and don't get the distorted view CBS tries to throw out)"

When I saw that first sentence I thought "how could you make it any stupider" and then you managed to give an even dumber sentence.

:lol:

Archived