Big Brother All-Star Season?

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Ok Guys.

We all heard the rumours about BBUSA trying to put together an 'AllStar' Season. Sounds like it might not go off this year but inspired by the 'Yes Dear' fantasy episode and in hopes to give CBS some hints for BB7 I have assembled my own BB Fantasy All-Star Season!

No set rules here but Id love to see your guys's 'AllStar Mix' made up of at least one to three guests from each of the BB shows?

Lets say Twelve is a household?

Two Spares for fun.

This was tough but my Dream AllStar BB Season:

Chickenman George Boswell(BB1)

Karen Fowler (BB1)

Bunky Miller (BB2)

Kent BlackWelder (BB2)

Gerry Lancaster (BB3)

Danielle Reyes (BB3)

Marcellas Reynolds (BB3)

Robert Roman (BB4)

Dana Valera (BB4)

Marvin Latimer (BB5)

Mike Lubinski (BB5)

Drew Daniel (BB5)

Spares:

Jack Owen (BB4)

Will Kirby (BB2)

Whew.. that wasnt easy!

I know Will Mega and Alison Irwin would cause major **** to hit fans or putting Holly and Jase in would cause the most 'melodrama' but I tried to think through a seriously entertaining but also good 'game' potential mix.

Fantasy All-Star Cast for BB7?

shockalot... only problem I see with your list is that out of 14 names (including alternates) you've only named 3 women.

As much as I agree with your list I think you would have to ditch a few of those guys and add a few more chicks. My suggestions, if you're thinking of strategist, would be nakomis, jun, erika, diane, natalie... i didn't like all of them but, they at least tried to work a strategic game along with all their other angles.

JMO

Guest Shockalot
shockalot... only problem I see with your list is that out of 14 names (including alternates) you've only named 3 women.

As much as I agree with your list I think you would have to ditch a few of those guys and add a few more chicks.  My suggestions, if you're thinking of strategist, would be nakomis, jun, erika, diane, natalie... i didn't like all of them but, they at least tried to work a strategic game along with all their other angles.

JMO

Do you know whats funny.. It wasnt till afterwards I noticed that I picked mostly older guests!?

And I never even realised I had only three gals in the whole deal.

My first draft had Jamie(BB1) and Michelle (BB4) as a spare hehe.

Mitigating factors to the ratio

- Marcellas;)

-George and Bunky can outcry any women

- It takes 2-3 men combined to 'outman' either Danielle or Dana

Maybe Id Replace Mike Luninski with Michele Maradie?

Do you know whats funny.. It wasnt till afterwards I noticed that I picked mostly older guests!?

And I never even realised I had only three gals in the whole deal.

My first draft had Jamie(BB1) and Michelle (BB4) as a spare hehe.

Mitigating factors to the ratio

- Marcellas;)

-George and Bunky can outcry any women

- It takes 2-3 men combined  to 'outman' either Danielle or Dana

Maybe Id Replace Mike Luninski with Michele Maradie?

LOL... mitigating factors!!! I like the way you think... tee hee

This sounds fun.

My picks are:

Cassandra BB1

George BB1

Nicole BB2

Monica BB2

Bunky BB2

Marcellas BB3

Jun BB4

Alison BB4

Will BB5

Adria BB5

Martin BB5

Diane BB5

Drew BB5

I don't know if it would be interesting but I thought these were the best houseguests BB has ever had!

But I think having an All Star season wouldn't work. The whole point of the game is to go in the house as strangers and see how they interact. the "all stars" would know how everyone played the game and they have probably all met at cast parties and so on. The game wouldn't be the same, but then again I did enjoy Survivoe All Stars... but what do I know?

Guest Shockalot

I liked your picks better than mine I think lol!

I was intrigued with the idea of putting in 'duos' from each of the shows.

Thats why I kinda figured

Ken & Bunky

I also figured that George and Karen were kinda like the 'Parents' although Karen left BB1 so early.

I was absolultely convinced Dana and Robert were going to bond, not just because they were both Cuban but they seemed to 'look couplish' in the first show.

But ya.. the only drawback to the AllStars is that it does take away from that sociological experiment factor which I personally find very interesting.

But how about this for an idea:

Survivor All Stars play a season of BB

BB All Stars Compete in Survivor

LMAO!

Marcellus or Michelle Maradie.. Who will be the next Survivor!

Can Rudy fit in the pool and become BB Champ!?

Guest ranster627

Morty is the all star I would like to see go on ... with his knowledge of all of them down to the minutest details, it could be very interesting indeed! :wink:

Never saw season 1, so will have to skip it.

Season 2:

Nicole

Will

Bunky

Season 3:

Danielle

Lisa

Amy

Jason

Season 4:

Dana

Justin

Allison

Robert

Seaon 5:

Scott

Karen

Jase

Alternate: Holly

I just realized that I only have one person of minority, and one person of a different sexual orientation .. please don't read anything into it .. I just picked the people that made me laugh or that I thought was cute .. and in Dannielle and Dr. Will's case, I just thought they were awesome game players.

Guest QueenB

Having seen how the all-star thing went on Survivor, I think the first rule should be not former winners or first runner-ups. They will be immediate targets and won't last anyway. Besides, it's only fair that someone who didn't win the big money be given a shot.

That said, here's my picks:

BB1: Chicken George

Brittney

Cassandra

BB2: Monica

Bunky

BB3: Marcellas

Amy

Eric

BB4: Jack

Erica

BB5: Marvin

Will

Alternates: Nakomis (BB5) and Lori (BB3)

My choices are based on 2 things: entertainment factor and people I thought should have won.

My opinions only and I'm sure many of you will disagree, but if this were the show and the cast, it would be the best BB ever.

Guest ranster627

Hi Queen B and welcome to Morty's ... wow you have all my favourites on there! (almost) ... your list is the closest anyone has come to my "dream team" ...

I just realized that I only have one person of minority, and one person of a different sexual orientation .. please don't read anything into it .. I just picked the people that made me laugh or that I thought was cute .. and in Dannielle and Dr. Will's case, I just thought they were awesome game players.

Don't worry I am gay and I don't like Marcellas all that much and I HATED will :wink:

Guest Shockalot

It says something good about Big Brother and us fans when, if asked to pick 12, nobody seems to 'notice' what 'demographic' they have.

Its because we got to know the people themselves and long since forgot about their classifications.

Personally I loved Bunky... he was a genuinely nice guy and man-oh-man I couldnt stop laughing everytime he would start crying!

I liked Marcellus and thought he was a brilliant player up until that one huge mistake with the golden veto we dont like to think about hehe.

I have no use for Will Winkle.. one of my least favourite players.

Im still convinced BB is going to use the BBUK 'Secret' transsexual guest in this episode.

Most US viewers are not familiar with Nadia (aka Carlos) and it would be a genuine shocking secret.

Heck.. remember when it was rumoured BB4 Erika Landin was a former 'Erik'?

The 'Buzz' was electric for weeks!

the only problem with most lists is that big brother 1 wont be apart of all-stars because a new company owns it now.

a list of 12 would be really hard but i will try it.

name-season

will-2

nicole-2

lisa-3

marcellous-3

alison-4

nathan-4

jase-5

diane-5

amy-3

dana-4

hardy-2

jason-3

thats probably 12 of the best characters but in an all-star season i think there would be 20 so here are the rest(8)

Bunky-2

Drew-5

Marvin-5

Justin-4

Holly-5

Jun-4

Danielle-3

Shannon-2

that would be fun to see an all-star addition, i like all-stars better because i know what type of person they are all ready and so i wont be someone in the beginning and root for them and then think why did i root for them.

But ya..  the only drawback to the AllStars is that it does take away from that sociological experiment factor which I personally find very interesting.

I have to disagree .. I think the mix of new players is going to change things .. and I think these people have no doubt changed as people over the last few years since some of them have been on the show .. so i think it would still be interesting.

Guest Shockalot

But ya..  the only drawback to the AllStars is that it does take away from that sociological experiment factor which I personally find very interesting.

I have to disagree .. I think the mix of new players is going to change things .. and I think these people have no doubt changed as people over the last few years since some of them have been on the show .. so i think it would still be interesting.

I guess what I meant was the anticipation of how a completely new person will tolerate, adapt and handle 3 months of seclusion in the house.

I really enjoy seeing the interesting dynamic as they learn to adjust and cope.

With All-Stars.. we already know who can 'handle it' and they themselves would already be psychologically prepared for what they know is coming.

Having said that - they might also make for more intriguing 'game-play' and more sophisticated 'strategy' since they already have all the 'Jitters' out of the way and are prepared beforehand for the psychological rigours.

I would definately watch it!

- hehe.. i have a feeling we will be disagreeing on a lot of things this summer ms.dietekocgirl ;)

....I really enjoy seeing the interesting dynamic as they learn to adjust and cope. With All-Stars.. we already know who can 'handle it' and they themselves would already be psychologically prepared for what they know is coming.

- hehe.. i have a feeling we will be disagreeing on a lot of things this summer ms.dietekocgirl ;)

heh .. you might be right about that .. but let's agree to disagree .. shall we? ;)

You made a good point .. new faces are entertaining, and it's fun to observe them adjust to the house for the first time ..

I think it would be as interesting to watch them adjust to other players .. would the people from the same season, even if enimes during their season join forces... would they try to evict that person, before the people they don't know ..

So many possabilities .. lol.

Guest ~HollyFromHollywood~

Hi everyone!!!! okay well this is how I think they should do an all-star season....they should continue with this season...then in the 7th season, have the all-stars of seasons 1,2,3. This way, more good players will get a chance to play! and then do the same for seasons 4,5,6. Then, take the best players of those 2 seasons and make an "Ultimate Big Brother All-Stars"...if the producers wanted to end the show on Season ten, this would be a great strategy for them to end the show on a high note! :D I think that would be awesome! tell me what you think! :D :?: :!:

So here are my picks for season 1 2 and 3....but I will only say my picks for season 3, since I haven't seen the first 2 seasons! :cry:

1.Marcellas

2.Amy

3.Danielle

4.Lisa

Here are my picks for 4 and 5 since 6 hasn't been done yet!!:

BB4:

1.Alison

2.Dana

3.Robert

4.Jack

BB5:

1.Jase

2.Marvin

3.Nakomis

4.Holly....she would be a great person for people to try to get on their side, since they think she is so dumb!

And the alternates would be Scott (BB5) and somebody from BB6!

tell me what you think!!! :D