Final Two? Which is Your Nightmare Combination?

*Sunshine*

Final Two? Which is Your Nightmare Combination?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Final Two? Which is Your Nightmare Combination?

• Danielle & James
    • Erika & Boobie
    • Will & Janelle
    • George & James
    • Boobie & James
    • Janelle & Danielle
    • Will & Danielle
    • Erika & George
    • Other .....

I think both Boogie and Erika are going to need seriously therapy for a long time once they realize how unpopular they are. They will probably be humiliated, appalled and embarrassed to realize that they are almost as hated as the nerd herd! What a lousy finale to an entertaining year.

Guest jordansmom
I think both Boogie and Erika are going to need seriously therapy for a long time once they realize how unpopular they are. They will probably be humiliated, appalled and embarrassed to realize that they are almost as hated as the nerd herd! What a lousy finale to an entertaining year.

I don't think Boggie will care.

Maybe I just don't care that much this season....but I'm not feeling the hate for these two as much as I did for Mags and Ivy. Ivy peed on the astroturf and that repulsed me that I never got over it. Erikas toe sucking is nothing compared to eliminating on the poor unwanted synthetic turf that everyone else in the house had to walk on too!

i dont hate erika as much as the nerdheard.... but i do hate boogie the same.. if not more. the vile things that come out of his mouth is disturbing and not normal. if i am ever in the neighborhood of any of his restaurants... i will not eat there cause i dont want my money going into his pocket.

if erika truely thinks she has something with boogie.... well... like the old saying goes.. "fool me once shame on you.. fool me twice shame on me.. a strong wind should blow me away"

Maybe it says something that the people you hate keep making it to the end? Perhaps you all just hate the best game players.

As for popularity, I don't think Boogie will care. He knows he's a villain on the show and despised by the internet. Will said he even likes the hate. Erika may be hurt though. She seemed proud to be an America's Choice and doesn't seem to know that they hate her. Damn, poor girl will feel like a ho after this is all over. She'll see what Boogie said about her and learn that her popularity is in the crapper. Only thing that will make it better for her is if she wins.

Archived