Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Yul Kwon

I applaud Yul for being the first to use the idol to change the game in his favor.

At least I don't think that's been done before.

It also looked to me as if Yul is willing to vote Jonathon out before his other three teammates.

I'd be surprised if Yul took him to final three.

Well, this is only the 2nd season where there has been a secret immunity idol.... well, 3rd season if you count the season where Danni won, Gary found it and used it and had to use it BEFORE the tribal council. Then they changed the rule to where you can use it after the vote. I like revealing after the vote better and I'm glad they changed it. Anyways, yea, Yul did a great job, but he also had less work to do than Gary or Terry did. Yul only needed 1 person to change and Gary and Terry needed more.

There are actually three people left who, based on gameplay, deserve to win, and if there's a final three this year instead of a final two{there's only 2 shows left before the final, and 7 left}, it would be poetic justice if Ozzie, Yul, and Jonathan were the final three, imo. There's little chance of that happening, though, unless Jonathan steps it up and wins a couple of immunity challenges. Yul has played a brilliant game, Ozzie has played well and has been dominant in the challenges, and Jonathan has done what he's had to do to stay in the game, and he can sense when the momentum shifts better than anyone there. He just intuitively knows what he has to do. The only mistake he's made was in the first mutiny.

And I'm still unsure about this immunity idol deal. Does it have to be in the person's hands that will use it going in to tribal council, or can it be slipped over after the votes are read?????

Are you talking about the immunity idol? Yul can give it to anyone he wants if he so chooses but after the votes are counted. Then the person with the next highest votes is out. Jeff says that every week.

Isn't that the way it goes? It isn't logical that he would give it to someone if he didn't know if they were going to be voted out or not. Am I missing something?

Jeff always says, "...that's enough votes. Unless you have the immunity idol, bring your torch to me." Or something to that fact. So what you are saying is, if Becky was the one being voted off, Yul could give her the idol at that moment.

Jeff's wording doesn't really make it sound like that's the case. I think he'd say, "...that's enough votes. If you have the idol or someone wants to give it to you at this time, please do so now. Otherwise, bring your torch to me."

What you are suggesting makes the idol holder and his alliance too powerful. Because, every one in the Aitu alliance could be considered safe until final 4.

What you are suggesting makes the idol holder and his alliance too powerful. Because, every one in the Aitu alliance could be considered safe until final 4.

Well isn't that what the power is about? But it can only be used once so if he gives it away, he is vulnerable. It won't protect all of them to the end - only one person, one time. Comprende usted a amigo? :)

Ah, spanish! It hurts my brain! :D

Anyway. I think the last time it can be given away is right before the voting takes place. Jeff says if you have the immunity idol, you will reveal it to me after the vote. He never said anything about someone else playing it for you. I think there has to be some limitations set by the producers on when the final time to give away the immunity idol is.... probably before tribal council I would think.

I think the rules are pretty fuzzy on that.

How's this my cajun friend? Comprenez-vous l'ami ?

You could be right but I do remember them saying that the person with the immunity idol could save someone at tribal council. It doesn't make sense that it would have to be given before they voted.

We may need to search for clarification on this. I don't think Yul will use it on anyone but himself. Why give away his ace in the hole?

Ahhh, French, it hurts my eyes! :D

Yep, giving it away to anyone is stupid. However, I foresee in the future some dumbass giving away his/her immunity idol. :o

Where can we go for clarification? Wikipedia?

Yul just gave the opening Adam and Parvati needed. The previews next week indicate Aitu may be crumbling. Damnit dude, bad bad move.

He proved tonight that he isn't the player we thought he was. He just handed Parv and or Adam a ticket to the final 2. As for Aitu, let them crumble, once they start devouringeach other like they did tonight, its over.

I think Yul is making a play to the jury...giving them what they want so they'll be more likely to vote for him. I really think his only total alliance is to Becky...And he definitely knows that Ozzie is his biggest threat, however, I don't think he'll vote out Ozzie over Adam-unless Adam wins immunity next week.

Yul voted for Adam, didn't he? I was milling around at the end and thought that was what I saw. Jonathan also said 4 to 2 vote.

Cat, I'd have to watch it again to be sure, but I would swear that Yul vote for Jonathan.

Nevermind rewatching, I checked voting history at CBS. They all voted for Jonathan.

Well I must be hearing and seeing things now. :unsure:

Thanks for checking though. The thought ran through my mind about him voting differently from the rest. I should have recorded it. I worked late and then was cooking so I was a little distracted.

That's funny because I swore I saw that it was Becky who voted for Adam! :D Did anyone record it who could go back and check for us? I think this would be important, at least at jury time.

I could have swore I seen Yul voted for Adam :huh:

Poor Yul!!!! Talk about playing to the jury! The whole bunch of then gave him grief for bringing back Jonathan's hat tonight when not ONE of them had a thing to say when he suggested it back at camp. A simple act of kindness becomes someones weapon against him. Especially that hobag Parv, what a rip!

I don't know about Yul purposely losing a challenge, just doesn't seem like him, but did you notice how nicely his six-pack was outlined by the mud during the RC?? ;)

Sign in to follow this