Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Yul Kwon

He is pretty much the whole package for sure.I'd really like to see him go all the way :)And dagnabbit he's just such a hottie!

YES! Yul still has the idol. I think he is the whole package. :wub:

What a great move by Jonathan! Now the others hate him but so what. Hopefully, they can just pick them off one by one. I think Jonathan gained Yul's trust and vice versa. Ought to be really interesting to see what happens next episode. Bye-Bye Raro. :P

Elephants can't climb trees?

BAH HAHAHAHAHA

too cute

This guys is everything Kaysar Rhida wishes he was!

I really dig him. An Ozzy, Jonathan, Yul final 3 would be great!

Yul is nothing short of BRILLIANT! And I will even step out on a limb and say that he is absolutely the smartest person to ever have played the game of survivor. He has single-handedly made Survivor fun to watch again! Thanks Yul...and I hope we see you in the finals!!

I completely agree with you Kayo.Jmo I feel Yul deserves to be the ultimate Survivor he has earned it bigtime.

He can basically use that Idol like a sledgehammer every week and NEVER have to use it. The only way to get it away from him is to vote him out so he has to use it to save himself. Jonathan did what he had to do to last until the final 5, then he's gone barring immunity. His tribe is incredibly tight, Jonathan or no Jonathan. He's sitting pretty right now.

[sizeYes, Yul is a good looking guy, but what I like about him most of all. seems to have integrity. I think he should go far, in the game. :rolleyes:

I like Yul better this week than I did last week. He's in the catbird seat and saw all the manipulation that the 3 Stooges were trying to accomplish. :)

He considered voting out Jonathan to better his chances with the jury but Kandice's outburst sealed her fate. And he, in usual Yul style, told Kandice he could speak for himself. :P

Just give this man the game and let's be done. Woohoo! B)

Even the normally incredibly calm and peacemaking Yul became frustrated with Parvati's little "he's pulling the puppet strings" comment.

Well he IS pulling the strings. He IS the ringleader. He IS the puppet master. I think his only challenge to winning it all is Ozzie. Raro will be voted off and Johnathan will go. He'd beat Becky and Sundra. Only Oz has held his own. It's going to be an interesting final four.

This is one of my favorite Survivors since Rupert.

he won't win against anyone but jonathan. that's my opinion. like the guy, but i think he made a fatal mistake last nite. there's a lot of friends on the jury who don't like jonathan and don't want to see him still in the game. you think ahead a lot, but dude, you missed the mark on this one!

GO OZZY!

Good point.... Ozzy is laying low. Yul is the one that they all are going to put the blame on. That is the problem with being labeled a leader.

Nate cracked me up in the jury. He is such an immature kid but entertaining.

Yul worked his kinks out when he had Candice punt kicked off along with her mouth.Now did Adam & Parvo learn from that?Doubt it.

Oz is allowing the others do the dirty work.Goodboy.

Johnboy & Yul should use each others strengths to knock off all the other wanna-be Survivors.

Yul = brains

Oz = Awesome monkeyboy

Johnathan = Weasely

Eventual Clash of The Titans!

Wicked... I would love to see those as the final three!!! All three of them would top my list of best all-time players of Survivor... at least in the top 20. Can't wait to see how this all turns out.

I like Yul, don't get me wrong, but I think he is slipping a bit. He may have said a little too much in front of Team Stupid. Candice didn't waste a minute spilling everything he had said. The look on his face when she let it rip that he said he didn't like Jonathan was great. That whole thing seemed to blow over but I bet it comes back to haunt him at some point. I just think that Yul has peaked as a player. I'm not sure what good if any it did for him to confirm that he has the idol. They can force him to use it but that won't serve much of a purpose unless it gets used as a ploy to send someone else home, eg the person with the second highest number of votes. Ozzy staying out of the spot light has me most intrigued.

i don't think that the idol will be used again this season. who's gonna force him to play it? that ship has sailed. sundra and becky will do whatever he says, ozzy wouldn't trust jonathan to save his life, and by the time it comes into play again, pavarti and adam will be goooooooooone. he got his use out of it when he showed it to jonny boy

I didn't care for the "Godfather" or "Puppeteer" remarks. Yul ahs made logical, reasonable moves. His persuaded his team to make the moves they have. The original team were the underdogs...now look at them. I saw those two comments as negative and uncalled for. He has the athletics, but uses his mind - without being a jerk about their wins.

Sign in to follow this