Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Yul Kwon

Doesn't this thread belong in the fighting birds catagory?

Yul is cool and that guy is rippedddddddddddddddd!Holy sh!t! B)

I agree...I love seeing him compete in the swimming competitions ;) . Brains AND brawn...and a genuinely nice guy to boot! I did think it was odd that he wore his glasses during the swimming competition. I wouldn't think you'd be able to see much when you came up out of the water. He must have really bad eyesight.

GO YUL!

Actually my sister swims with hers if they're playing volleyball or she'd never see a thing.He had to find flags etc.Nothing worse than a Quincy mcGoo swimmer hehehe

WTF does dying debt free have to do with anything

What does chopping my head off have to do with anything???

If I recall, you are the one who dragged my name into a post, I believe that gives me the oppurtunity to reply to it... Did I mention your name in it, no...

Back on topic,

Yul Rules!!!

Ho Hum, Ho Hum..kayo and Wicked I agree Yul is the total package. That man is grade A top choice and there isnt' that many of them around these days. Next Survivor they should have a all male with Yul, Colby, BobbyJon and ????? cant' think of who now...ladies who do you want to see on a all male Survivor?

Stephanie? :blink:

Um,can't think of his name right now(must..have..more..coffee..)but he was the ex-military(Airforce maybe?) guy that now hosts a military show.In his early 40's...crap...oh well,he was yummy!

Colby & I agree about Boston Rob baby!

How did I forget Boston Rob...and we would need Rupert of course. What was the guys name that was a firefighter..grey but very handsome?????

There was that other guy too, Boston Rob got him kicked out early he needs a second chance and he was hot as hell, Hunter was his name, he would be pretty yummy too

mainpic.jpg

and of course Yul should be there :lol:

Hunter Ellis is who I was referring to!Yay pinkie way2go!He has his own show now!There's actually been lotsa eyecandy,some just went to the wayside early & were forgotten!

I wasn't sure if that was who you meant, but figured I would add him anyway

I would love them to try and kick Yul out already, I'm tired of these idols being given and never freaking used!!

Yes, but I'd love to see them try and knock him out just before the final four...now that would make for great television! I'd love to see Yul, Becky, Ozzie and Sundra or Candace in the final four.

Speaking of an all-men's survivor...Rupert is a definite yes, just for the fun he'd bring with him! And what about that really nice, attractive guy from last season...the one that accidentally cut another guy with the machete? I can't remember his name but he's definitely in as far as I'm concerned!

All male survivor... can we limit the amount of words per day they are allowed to say?

who do you want to see on a all male Survivor?

Stephanie from Survivors Palau and Guatemala.

ROFLMAO

:wub: TOM WESTMAN.... TOM WESTMAN.... TOM WESTMAN...

http://www.sayville.com/halloffame/tom-1.jpg

(and I was looking for his photo I ran across this guy ... don't even remember what he was like - but - I seem to remember the uh, um, smile :rolleyes:http://towleroad.typepad.com/towleroad/200...vors_jeff_.html )

oh, and yeah

<--- think's Yul's cool

Thank you Slow, Tom is who I was thinking of with the grey hair and very handsome. Slow good find with that picture of Jeff Wilson he sure is hot he definitly can come to the island.

I really would love an all-male Survivor. Then maybe we wouldn't need to have any more discussions about which girl is hotter, or who does or doesn't have a boob job.

Nick.

Thanks, SCRebel!

I really would love an all-male Survivor. Then maybe we wouldn't need to have any more discussions about which girl is hotter, or who does or doesn't have a boob job.

Yep.

Good man. I didn't hear a thing he said that he couldn't have whispered in my ear.

Bottom Line: Not an ugly to be found, IMHO.

Go, Yul.

How cute was he last night when the huge native dancers surrounded him and played a game of "squish the Yul"? I loved it when he curled up on the ground to escape them...too funny!! :lol: He is SUCH a cutiepatootie!

Sign in to follow this