Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Becky Lee

I don't see no ninjas.

That's the point. They are on you before you ever hear or see them. LMAO! :D

This girl is as cool as a cucumber <_< . I think she is definitely is playing a smart game. It's definitely interesting that she keeps her cards up close, so to speak...may just help her slide into the final two!

I'm not sure that the jury would vote for her over Yul though.

Jonathan said on survivor live today that Sundra and Becky talked a whole lot more than they do on the show.

Kayo, I love the avatar! :lol:

Becky's sister is a cutie too!! What was her name??

Sarah Lee. Same as the brownies.

Mmmmmmm Sarah Lee!!!

Well, now we know two things about Becky.

1. She's cute

2. She really sucks at starting fires.

How could you NOT start fire with a match and a bunch of twigs? Sundra ran out of matches. What would have happened if they both ran out of matches? I guess Jeff probably brought a drum of gasoline and a cigarette lighter-----

Poor girl-she didn't stand a chance at winning, but I give her props for not taking the immunity idol when Yul offered to give it to her. It definitely said something about her integrity and proving to the others that she wasn't a total coat-tail rider.

Boo, to whoever decided to put Becky in the middle of Ozzy and Yul in the final tribal council. It looked dumb how they had to lean over Becky during the vote reading.

She was a total coat tail rider. Her answers to the jury questions were lame. Her fire starting challange was lame.

The fire challenge was so HILAROUS! But I thought it funny, some in the jury and their comments and facial expressions... Candace and her 'come on'--- yeah hun, like you could have done it!

But unbelievable, how they just kept doing the same thing , for over an hour. Didn't they ever try some other way? Strike, spark, stike spark.....no blowing???? I don't know--- Jeff's was the funniest face.

Did Becky win any extra money for coming in third? Ozzie won $100,000, right?

To answer your question....Yes Becky got more money than Sundra for coming in third. As I recall everyone on the show gets money.....it is prorated based on how long they were actually out there.

Yes, I realize she got more than Sundra, but was there an additional prize for being in the top three? Or is it the usual 3rd place amount?

I have to add, that other seasons, someone like Becky could have easily won. Nothing against her, but it was cool how it was apparant how no one even considered her. Might make future Survivors more interesting. Sure, you can get a long ways, under the radar, riding coat-tails, etc.... But in the end the other players respect the real gamers more.

I don't want to be disrespectful to Becky's game. I think she was an asset to her team too, as far as working and doing her best in challenges. And I understand her part in every decision Yul made. But, she wasn't out there with a target on her back, ever. Not that she ever could have been. I don't think there's anything Becky or Sundra could have done differently, to have changed the outcome of the game.

My question is, could any of the women on this season of Survivor have beaten Ozzie or Yul in a F3? Becky did the best she could, but she already lost as soon as Yul and Ozzie signed up.

Becky forming her alliance with Yul from the beginning assured her safety and as it turned out, a trip to the final 3.

Competively, Candice, Parvati and Flica were probably some of the strongest women but they didn't have the alliances or the brain power to take them to the end.

It's a subtle combination of intelligence, competiveness and luck needed to advance in this game. If the stars don't line up for you, you're gone.

But, you didn't answer the question. Would Flicka, Parvati or Candice do any better in the F3? Maybe Candace and Parvati would have scored some votes from Yul and Ozzie if either made it to the finals, simply because there were so many Raro's on the jury, but I doubt either would win the million. It just seems to me that the women of this season had a big disadvantage simply because they had to compete physically with the men, one on one. Few sports will match men on women in physical challenges. I hope I dont have to explain why. In the past, some women have dominated over the men in challenges, but this year it seems the challenges didn't allow for that. Sometimes, they make the challenges geared for a smaller, lighter person, and therefore givening women an advantage. But the big thing with this season was the final 3 twist. Not only did Becky have to stand up to Yul, she had to stand next to Ozzie too. The Jury didn't even ask her any questions.

the endurance comps usually favour the women, but Ozzie won those too.

I wouldve thought Becky would get at least one vote for not taking the idol. BTW She got her teeth fixed :)

Sign in to follow this