Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Becky Lee

she seems to be a smart player. kinda quiet and calculating

She's dull, expressionless and uninteresting.

your female equivalent

When exactly does it change hands, before or after the vote?

If Yul wanted to give it to Becky, he would have to do it before tribal council...

*snickers*

and it wouldn't get played until after the votes are read...

Really? I always thought they could hand it over at tribal

Indeed. Go Becky...back to the nail salon. She's dull, expressionless and uninteresting.

And cute. You forgot cute.

I wouldn't lie to you Blackcat... Once they are in the tribal council area the idol cannot change hands, unless it is used and handed to Jeff!!

I wouldn't lie to you Blackcat... Once they are in the tribal council area the idol cannot change hands, unless it is used and handed to Jeff!!

Thanx for not lying King!! ;)

That sucks, it would be more fun if it could be handed over to anyone at tribal, that way even if you know who has it, it could still switch up the game, if the voted out person has the idol handed to them from whoever had it in the first place. Oh well... I wonder if it will be used this season?

Damn I didnt think that girl was 10 years older than me. Looks younger then she really is. Damn hot though one of the hottest asian chicks ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a good player too!

BUMP for BECKYOWNAGE!!!!!

Since Rook is slacking....

Let's bring Becky back up for discussion. I'm not sure what purpose she serves other than as Yul's aimiable sidekick and a sure vote for team Aitu.

Well last night when she was talking to Yul he said something about no matter who he is in the final two with he will get the votes, and the look on her face was like, well wait a minute, arent we going together?? She did not look impressed! Im curious if this will come up or if she will just let it slide.

Becky is silent and smart... She means business and will take no prisioners!!!

Plus she is cute!!!

lol, yes she is a cutie King!!

I hope she remembers that, should be interesting if it does come up!

Yes she's cute AND smart. But, she IS floating and I never liked that kind of play. I'll forgive her if she wins though. :P

I don't consider Becky a floater and I don't see how she could be playing any better than she already is. She works around the camp, participates to the fullest in the challenges and made a very smart alliance with Yul. Now their small tribe has collectively turned the tide and have the upper hand.

It wouldn't be to her advantage to be too outspoken. She doesn't have the idol, Yul does. She is doing what she has to to survive in this game by using her brain instead of her body parts, like some that shall remain nameless.

I don't think she would ever sell him out and vice versa. They definitely have a connection and loyalty to each other.

She's floating. Her and Sundra are floaters. Who are the targets on Aitu? Johnathan, Ozzie and Yul. Nobody is saying, "We have to get Becky off next." She's not on anybodies radar except for maybe because she's tight with Yul.

I am not saying she's lazy, I am not saying she doesn't pull her weight, but compared to others in her alliance, she's a floater.

As far as it being good or bad strategy? I don't know. I just prefer the winner of Survivor to be a dominate player like Yul, Ozzie or even Johnathan. But, CBS hasn't called me yet for my opinion. :(

Becky is stealth like a ninja warrior... She will pounce without notice...

Sign in to follow this