Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Becky Lee

68x78_becky.jpg

Becky Lee

Washington, D.C.

Attorney

biography

Born to South Korean immigrants in Flushing, New York, Rebekah "Becky" Lee was raised in the suburbs of Pittsburgh. She attended Thomas Jefferson High School where she played varsity tennis all four years and did international volunteer work in several developing countries.

Lee received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in women's studies from the University of Michigan. While at Michigan, she was an active member of Alpha Kappa Psi and the Women's Boxing team. Lee continued on to receive her Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. While there, she was elected president of the Asian Law Students Association and was involved with Pitt Law Women's Association and Pittsburgh Asian American Young Professional Association.

Interested in the prevention of domestic violence, she has been working on issues concerning domestic violence survivors over the last eight years as a policy associate and attorney. She is also passionate about creating awareness of the specific needs of battered immigrant women, such as language access and cultural competency. She has previously worked as a kickboxing instructor, policy associate and legal intern.

Lee enjoys playing competitive sports, doing hot yoga, traveling to warm climates and going out with her girlfriends. Her favorite sport is football, and she especially loves watching her two favorite teams, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Michigan Wolverines. She regularly plays flag football and tennis. She is most proud of passing the bar exam. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.

Lee currently resides in Washington, D.C. Her birth date is September 11, 1977.

CBS.COM

No way! I called her first! No dibs for you.

No, You called her cute!!!

Big difference between calling Dibs and calling someone cute....

Nice try though!!! :lol:

I like you, you've got character and drive!!

But that was before I knew we were calling dibs! I say, that my calling her cute should count the same as saying dibs.

Oh, and you are pretty cool yourself, except for the fact you stole my girl. :P

I hate it when people grovel....

Ok you can have Becky...

And in return, hmmm, well I will think of something... Just remember you owe me...

Heh!!

she may be cute, but she was not shown a lot last thursday.

i love survivor, but i hate the beginning....too many people to contend with!

The li'l cutie got saved from banishment... yeah!

I wonder if Yul would have used the idol to save her if she got chosen, or can the idol be used that way?

He's seems to be such an honourable guy but surely it's too soon to save someone with that idol!

Guest StarBaby

But would he need to give it to her before the vote? Jeff said that if the person who has the idol gets the most votes, they then present the idol to him and the person with the next highest vote count goes home.

That's what I was wondering too StarBaby. Could he have waited to the point were Jeff say's, "Becky bring me your torch..." and then jump up and save her?

I wondered about that last year, also, when Tom Westman found the idol. When exactly does it change hands, before or after the vote?

I really like Becky so far. I have also heard that she goes pretty far. Don't know if winner or loser yet though.

When exactly does it change hands, before or after the vote?

If Yul wanted to give it to Becky, he would have to do it before tribal council...

*snickers*

and it wouldn't get played until after the votes are read...

I have also heard that she goes pretty far.

Hmmm how far does she go? Second base? Third base? Home run? :o

I have a dirty mind. :P

Sign in to follow this