Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

That picture of Parvati looks like she had a clothespin stuck on her nose.

My money is on the horse teeth reference too. with the whinney....

Yeah, some here have made reference to her teeth. I actually think she has a cute smile, but that's just me. Then again, I don't spend much time looking at her teeth. :)

(Neighs)

Every time I hear or see her name written, I think of a geographical location on the ocean floor in the South Pacific. Do you think her parents were on drugs when they named her?

She's not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen but I guess she's passable. Not my place to judge Rook and King's bad taste.:P

Go ahead and lust after her - she's probably got bug bites. By the way, are we sure those bumps on her chest aren't large bug bites? :huh:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

i'd like to see her and Becky or Candice get down and dirty!! Man is Parvati good looking and she is a pretty good player too.

I just might need to give her first aid then if they are.

You can play doctor if it makes you happy, but I don't think the "girls" on this board will like her any better. Seems to be a male thing. :rolleyes:

i always want to call her poverty. not to be mean, but that's how her name sounds.

she wasnt' so bad last week, let's see if she can keep the annoyance down again tonite

like janie didnt do the same thing on BB girl :

Yeah but I like Janie. This one I could dump in the ocean. ;)

I guess I don't have respect for women who use their looks to flirt their way to the end.

That would include Janelle...

I say if you got it, flaunt it!!!

Sign in to follow this