Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

I don't think she's really playing the game that hard.

I think she's just a little horndog. Apparently the rigors of camp life haven't affected her libido much yet.

I think some of you guys here are as desperate for a nice looking woman as Billy was...

Well, yeah! I'll admit that. I like pretty girls. Shame on me. :huh:

Of course its all purely physical. Other than her looks, she really doesn't offer much that attracts me. What do I care though? This girl will never offer me the time of day. Its not going to stop me from looking.

I think some of you are being overly critical picking on her smile. Who cares? Her teeth are white. She's good looking and physically fit. She's not perfect but few are.

When you nitpit like that it just comes off as jealously. I am not saying anybody here is jealous, it just comes off that way.

Criticism does not equal jealousy. . . no matter what it looks like to you. You think the girl is pretty, I do not. Maybe I'll change my opinion on the reunion show when I see how she cleans up but unless she has some major cosmetic gum work before then, I doubt it.

ohh, i dont think anything funky about her teeth or her gums.. i just think that the smile is 98% of the time forced.

and PS... am i the only one that sees her names and instantly thinks of a cooch? Parvati, Perva, Perga.. all the same to me.. :huh:

the only reason i'd be jealous of her is because she can play survivor. the smile........SOOOOOOOOO not jealous of. it just weirds me out. she's like the clown from poltergeist(sp)..kinda cute, but scary

i just dont get how these guys dont see it... the way she smiles and bats her eyelashes is so obvious... its clearly forced and not sincere...

if you are gonna be a skank.. at least be sincere about it!!!!! - fizzle

Because a dick doesn't have eyes? :lol:

299x623_parvati.jpg

Smile looks forced, but she was probably taught to smile like that by some modeling coach. Her natural smile is probably not as exagerated. I still think you all are nitpicking, but you are entitled to your opinions.

ok, so we are nitpicking... but you are using your small head when you look at her... :lol:

Maybe she is just that happy!!!

I am sure she usually gets what she wants in life, but her problem on Survivor is I think half the guys on her tribe are gay... The flirty perv thing may not work...

Girls gonna have to work it hard...

ok, so we are nitpicking... but you are using your small head when you look at her...

Oh and you gals aren't drooling about all the rippling muscles with no shirts on? ;)

I agree with rock shes a hottie. Her and candice both are the hotties this season imo. Other then that she my be the floater of the game. The next erika. We shall see

rook.. i am not drooling over anyone. so there!

i save my drool for scuba and CM... shhhhh dont tell em

'The Soup' on E made fun of her a bit on this weeks' show. I have no idea when the first new show airs, but I love it when I happen to catch one of the reruns.

It's a 'must' for us reality show junkies!

Her smile reminds me of someone in a G-force machine...

:lol: So true!

fizzle, you drool over me? or just drool on me? <_<

as for nitpicking.........come on.......that's half the fun of watching reality shows! GUH

Sign in to follow this