Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

68x78_parvati.jpg

Parvati Shallow

Los Angeles, CA

Boxer/Waitress

biography

Parvati Shallow grew up the eldest of three siblings on a commune in Vero Beach, Florida. She and her family moved to Atlanta when she was 11 years old. Having studied martial arts since her youth, she currently works as a female boxer and cocktail waitress. She previously worked as a model, bartender and in public relations.

Striking out on her own when she was 17 years old, Shallow put herself through college, attending the University of Georgia where she received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in journalism with a minor in French. While in college, she was an active member of the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority.

Shallow enjoys boxing, running, hiking, volleyball, yoga, skiing, softball, dancing and swimming (she was on her high school swim team all four years). She loves the outdoors and gets "super cranky" if she can't play outside in the sun on a daily basis. She is most proud of being a female boxer for Perfect 10 Model Boxing.

Shallow currently resides in West Hollywood, California. Her birth date is September 21, 1982.

CBS.COM

i dont like this girl...I think she's playing to the cameras a little too much. In the opening when they were jumping off boat she was on the raft and she looked directly at the camera and started smiling... in all my survivor watching days ive never seen that... It was weird...

If she's still how she was in college, get used to her "appearing" to do stuff, but not doing anything. She was the one checking her nails when they were paddling to the island in the beginning.

She's all yours Wicked... I am waiting for the rockettes on AR... Dibs on them!!!

Guest 6Borders

She reminds me a little of Janelle from Big Brother, except I think this girl can think for herself.

Guest StarBaby

This girl is a shameless skank. I can't stand her and I hope they throw her butt out first time they go to TC.

LMAO, StarBaby! I totally agree. This chick is a skank. She's so phony. My guess is they'll get rid of her quick as soon as they figure out what a ho she is.

I guess 'Shallow' fits for this skank. Looks like she'll be playing the 'ho card. But can she keep swallowing hard and deep??? :lol:

Remember the extendable teeth on the creature from Alien?Everytime she smiles I picture it!LMAO

She wants to be the vixen darling on the show & prewrote her own script.Unfortunately she slid easily into the dork roll.

i just dont get how these guys dont see it... the way she smiles and bats her eyelashes is so obvious... its clearly forced and not sincere...

if you are gonna be a skank.. at least be sincere about it!!!!!

I think some of you guys here are as desperate for a nice looking woman as Billy was. You're seeing stuff that just isn't there. I don't think she's pretty, I agree she shows way too much of her gums when she smiles. She has a nice figure but it's nothing to write home about. She has a look that is forgettable the minute she's out of view.

where to begin.......that smile SCARES ME! :D too much teeth, shut your mouth, good Lord the gums.......the flirting thing....doesn't seem to be working. you're trying too hard honey. tone it down a bit. before you know it she'll be pulling an erika with all the men of the tribe!

not a fav of mine

Her smile reminds me of someone in a G-force machine...

Sign in to follow this