Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

Which is why if John makes it to final 3 and has a choice, he wont take Yul or Ozzie. I can see John having a chance over Becky or Sundra.

Smart boy.He's sitting quiet and letting John & Yul pick off the clowns.hmmmm B)

I go back and forth between rooting for Yul and Ozzy as the winner this season. Glad they're working together right now... see how long it lasts! (Hopefully, to the end boys.)

Ozzy really kicked butt in his competiton tonight. He deserved that immunity!

I agree...Did you see him go! Outstanding job...and he deserved it. Been cheering for Ozzy and Yul.... but felt uncomfortable with the "hiding" of food converstaion. Neither young man "seemed" that type...

Wow! Ozzy was amazing! When he turns it on, he's like a machine. Robo-Ozzy. B)

He's been so quiet . . . but so are rattlesnakes until you step on them. I think there's a lot lurking under the surface, much more than he lets on. I wouldn't mind seeing he and Yul go to the finals myself. :)

And they didn't really hide the food, just threw it in the jungle. Let Parvati and Adam find their own coconuts. :P

post-173-1165555072_thumb.jpg :D That guy is the "Incredible Mr. Limpet reborn!! He is totally in his element...and he definitely needs to win all the immunities from here on out. I'm hoping that Adam goes next though...

Ozzy's an interesting character. I thought he was really unlikable in the beginning. Then the first merge happened and he sort of fell off the radar. Based on his physical abilities he became more likable but he remained in the background whether by choice or by editing. Still, he would be highly visible during challenges and lead his tribe to a victory. Up until last night, I was feeling pretty comfortable with him as the ultimate survivor. Then he stepped up as a schemer again and showed that unlikable side. When he opens his mouth he doesn't seem like such a nice person. Nice doesn't count though, skills do; both physical and mental. There can't be any question though that he is leagues ahead of everyone else there in terms of survivor abilities needed to win this game.

He is great in challenges. His schemes suck though. His idea to throw the challenge to lose Billy, I think backfired for the Hispanic population. Then the whole hide the food thing backfired.

I was wondering when his mom came out and hugged him, has his mother ever seen his little video he made? :lol:

I like Ozzy the best. Not the greatest strategist but he doesn't need to since he's almost flying under the radar even though he's a huge huge physical/challenge threat. I know there has been talk of getting rid of him before, but some other bigger fish seems to come along that needs to be fried. Should get interesting now the numbers have dwindled. I hope he wins.

He'll win soley on talent/ability/strength physically.Interesting and welcome change.

I think the hump was his butt but I could be wrong. He's lost so much weight, it's almost non-existent.

His butt?

:blink:

Oh.

Why was I thinking it was something else and I just blinked and missed it?

smirk,snicker,grin

Is anybody ever going to beat this dude????? He won two more challenges tonight. If he wins 2 more immunities, he's in the finals. Everybody is plotting against him, but every time someone is voted off, his odds of winning the next one increase.

Not that he'd be the worst winner-----I think he's played as well as anybody there.

I'm still pulling for Yul over Ozzie...that being said, if Ozzie doesn't win the next immunity and Yul, Becky and Sundra vote off Stumpy instead of Ozzie, they've just handed Ozzie the million bucks, plain and simple.

My vote goes to OZZY!

Generally, I would be pulling for Ozzie at this point. I like the Janelle, kind of play. But Yul has an overpowering charisma, that has me hoping he wins. Ozzie needs to win all the next challenges or he is a goner I think. That is the flaw in his game play. He's made himself a threat, and now he has to win everything or he loses it all.

I don't know what kind of lame forum I'm running here that no one is talking about Oscar 'Ozzy' Lusth appearing on the Playboy Channel's reality show. "Foursome" where he has sex on screen with two women (separately).

Well here he is nude, don't click if full frontal nudity offends you.

Photo One Photo Two

my god! does anyone ever have any shame left in them? i shamefully took one good peek and then out i went.

i am thinking he can get better jobs for sure ... he doesnt have to have is willi wacked for money

Wow he really was so impressive in the challenges.

Sign in to follow this