Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

Ozzy could get food for my tribe anytime!!

Jersey I think we will have to wait until he is voted out and goes on one of the tv shows to find out how to pronounce his last name.

This was in his bio. He sure loves the water it seems.

He owns land in Panama and enjoys going there to spearfish. He can dive to 30 feet and can hold his breath under water for three minutes. He is skilled at building traps, forts, shelter and surviving in the wilderness on his own. In the summer of 2005, he camped all the way from Panama to San Diego over the course of five months.

He owns land in Panama and enjoys going there to spearfish. He can dive to 30 feet and can hold his breath under water for three minutes. He is skilled at building traps, forts, shelter and surviving in the wilderness on his own. In the summer of 2005, he camped all the way from Panama to San Diego over the course of five months.

And it took them this long to get him on Survivor?

Ozzie is awesome, I hope he makes it to the end, this game seems made for him! But of course, b/c he's so good at what he does, he has a huge target on his back, with Yul and Becky aiming the arrow. Though, I think Becky is having second thoughts about getting rid of Ozzie so soon.

Team Ozzie and Yul...is there anything they can't do? I'm hopin they win the next few immunity challenges and totally decimate the other tribe. Jonathan and Candace are going to so regret their move ;)

I'm all for Ozzie for sure, but I'm surprised at how many challenges have been water-based recently. It is a specialty for him. His moment in the sun? Maybe this will be the end of them until the after the merge. I know I'd prefer to see them when we're a bit closer to the wire.

i knew it! he was raised in the jungles!!!

ozzy is a beast!

silly scuba.. of course he is... and he can hold his breath longer than you too!

GUH! i can't hold my breath! hence the tank! :P

Ozzy was saved for sure by the mutiny. I think Ozzy and Jul are the best competitors. I love these guys.

lest I quote myself ...

I'm surprised at how many challenges have been water-based recently

I guess I was trying to say -- He's being favored -- or is he being set up?

p.s. I suspect Portuguese in that man's blood. Anybody know otherwise?

Ugh...I'm not going to look because I think I'd throw up. All I can say is- GO YUL!

Oh shoooooooot I want to look at that Ozzy link but I am on my work computer. pooh!

Okay, well I looked and have to say that from those pics ( I won't download things from anyone I don't know) that he doesn't look like Ozzy at all. I'll admit, it's hard to tell given I'm so used to Oz with a beard now, but ya, I don't think that's him. Plus, he seemed so timid dancing with those women yesterday. Or, maybe I just can't bear the thought of this seemingly innocent, genuinely nice guy, being a perv?

I peeked at the couple pictures but not going to download any of the other stuff. Really didn't look like him but..... whatever. Not appealing to me.

I don't care if he had sex on the San Francisco Bridge.I'm more interested in how he's going to suck up to Brad in the end as the jilted juror. B)

Somehow I knew Ozzie would win the immunity. I figured it would be him or one of the lighter girls like Becky, Candace or Parvati. His technigue was better. For most of the comp he had his legs braced on the rope and his body away from the pole like a lineman does when they climb with hooks.

[Edit] Eww, I posted the above without reading the past few days worth of posts. If he wins Survivor, that little video of his is going to haunt him.

I'm with Wicked on this one. Who cares about his sexual exploits? I'm only interested in his skills on Survivor and right now, Ozzy is smoking. Quite a competitor with determination, drive and lots of stamina. I'm especially impressed with his swimming ability. ;)

I think he would have perched up there on that pole all day if he had too. His winning the immunity helped influence this game tremendously. It took him out of contention for a vote out, putting the attention on Yul and forcing Jonathan to make a decision. I loved it! :)

After Candace blew Oz that sarcastic pole kiss I'm hoping he'll blow her one at Tribal Council on her walk of shame!

Let's see how Adam plays this out...Stay with Candace and pray the gropy feely sessions under the palm froms are worth it OR toss her to the sharks and cozy up to Oz.

Hehe-----whatever pays the bills, i guess-----I won't be downloading any video, I'm not real interested in staring at a guys' package, and I'm certainly not gonna spring for a premium Rapidshare account. You only get one free download an hour.

But, I don't think Ozzie can last far beyond the elimination of that other tribe. Yul knows that Ozzie can beat him in the final two, and could be the only one that would have a chance against him. So he'll get rid of him when it gets down to final four. He has Becky's' vote, he'll have to hope Ozzie doesn't win immunity that week. I think it could be Yul and Becky, or, possibly, Yul and Jonathan at the end. It could be a 7-0 score if he takes Jonathan. That guy has screwed everybody over.

Sign in to follow this