Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

You think when he has started regretting throwing the comp?

Cute.Too skinny.He seems to know when to quiet down & be cautious allowing others to carry the heat.Could wind up in finals.

I think he has somewhat played his hand too quickly and too aggressively. His idea to throw that challenge seemed to put some doubts in some people's minds. He has been a little brazen about who he thinks should go. The "Becky Plan" backfired on him. I don't really see him lasting long. Some of them don't seem to trust him.

Well, he ran on water, maybe he has a few more miracles up his sleeve...

He either played his hand too soon (with the booting of Billy) OR he hasn't played fast enough. Ozzy waited to approach people when the four tribes became two. Yul and Jonathan immediatly got together and made a team. Ozzy should have jumped at the chance to align at least himself with the strong teams. He knows Christina is gunning for him if they both make merge.

Poor Ozzy's gonna FLIP when he sees yet another of his original tribe gone.

Guest StarBaby
I prefer to refer to him as Oscar.

Do you?

I bet Ozzy would have bit the head of the baby bird..

I bet Ozzy would have bitten the head off of cry baby Jonathan.

i liked moglie in the beginning, but now that his teammates are all gone.....he's lost some appeal. i'm hoping he makes another power move soon

Ozzy did a good job in the challenge tonight... He has some harsh battle wounds...

I didn't like him earlier but I find myself admiring his tenacity. I wonder how long before they get rid of him because of the threat he poses as an individual?

Jonathan was pondering that same question last night, when to get rid of him. There tribe still has numbers and he supplies a LOT of protein, they need to keep him for a while.

I hated the way he was on the first couple shows, the whole throwing the comp thing stunk, but he's grown on me. He keeps quiet and does what needs to be done for the good of the tribe. He's climbing my short list of favorites fast.

I hated his idea for throwing the challenge too. I hope all future survivors realize it is never a good idea to do that. NEVER!

I'm normally not into skinny dudes but I'd bend the rules for Ozzy...

Has anyone seen his work on Playboy's "Foursomes"?

... and does anyone know where I can *cough* get a hold of that?

OK, who can tell me how to pronounce "Lusth"? Either there's a vowel missing, an extra consonant that doesn't belong or something is silent. Anyone?

I get the feeling he's being edited to be the favorite.... which probably means he makes it to the merge and goes on an immunity run.

I hope he goes far... He is doing it all out there... Makes for some good TV...

I agree. Lots of power packed into that man.

WOW! i really think he is moglie! really

I noticed he knows when to be quiet and is very careful not be pushy or bossy. He is a good competitor.

he climbs trees like a pro monkey. i wonder if he really is part of some tribe in the jungle far away from america... i mean, who climbs a tree like that unless they were raised to do so? :lol:

Are you serious? Do you think he was found abandoned in the jungle and raised by a family of gorillas? He climbs trees. . . period. He's not the first on Survivor to do that.

Sign in to follow this