Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

68x78_ozzy.jpg

Ozzy Lusth

Venice, CA

Waiter

biography

Born in Mexico, Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth moved 10 times in his teen years to seven U.S. States and Central America while his mother remarried. He attended two years of college at Santa Barbara City College before moving to the Los Angeles area.

Lusth is currently a waiter and was formerly a restaurant manager. He enjoys big wave surfing, skateboarding, sailing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, gymnastics and motorcycle riding. He owns land in Panama and enjoys going there to spearfish. He can dive to 30 feet and can hold his breath under water for three minutes. He is skilled at building traps, forts, shelter and surviving in the wilderness on his own. In the summer of 2005, he camped all the way from Panama to San Diego over the course of five months.

He enjoys reading and writing.

Lusth currently resides in Venice, California with his German Shepard mix, Buddha (who also accompanies him on his board while surfing). His birth date is August 23, 1981.

CBS.COM

leader of group

He went up that tree and got coconuts like a pro.

So Ozzy is the pragmatic one - throw the comp to get the big, lazy guy out. Definitely not the warm, fuzzy type. The girls weren't too thrilled with losing on purpose.

Don't like this guys game play at all. I was all for seeing the tables get turned on him last night until Billy blew it with his love at first sight crap.

yes juvy.....he was almost out the door! and then billy had to drop the bomb!

i think he was trying to stay in the game by saying that......get them to have a little more sympathy for him.

as for ozzy......back it down a notch kid! you're good, but you revealed your cards too quickly. they know you're one to remove

ozzy seems a little... ohh i dont know.. like someone could break him in half if he pissed them off enough. wimpy? i dont know........... ohhh how bout a weasle?

He is playing underhanded by week two and that is not good. He will not make it to the end, I can tell you that now. He pulled a "Will" that quick but "Will"s don't survive on Survivor. He was my MVP on Fantasy Survivor and now Im stuck with the guy, lol. I could have changed if he had gone evil in the first episode but noooooooo, he had to wait till the second episode.

He is playing underhanded by week two and that is not good. He pulled a "Will" that quick but "Will"s don't survive on Survivor.

Richard Hatch laughs at the naivet

Guest 6Borders

I personally like Ozzy. I think he knows when to step in and show authority and when to keep his mouth shut. I don't like the "throwing comps" - that is so Big Brother and just demeans Survivor.

I liked Billy's comment at the end. Something about how cool it was for a heavy metal dude to get booted by a guy named Ozzy. :)

Cant stand Ozzy...hope he isnt around for long...I agree it pizzed me off that they thru the comp.... and I think Jeff knew they did and wasnt happy about it.... :angry:

i think jeff got over it at tribal when billy opened his mouth.....he understood why they did it!

I agree Stiles...I don't either.

I heard through the internet he was on a dating show on the internet for Playboy TV i dont know if i can post the link. Can a mod or someone who knows confirm if i can post the link or not?

Does he remind anyone else of Joey Lawrence when he had his long hair? Maybe he could let out a "Whoaaa" for us, or maybe I'm watchign too much Dancing With the Stars and seeing Joey everywhere.

Sign in to follow this