Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Nathan Gonzalez

68x78_nathan.jpg

Nathan Gonzalez

Los Angeles, CA

Retail Sales

biography

Nathan "Nate" Gonzalez was born in Staten Island, New York, to parents Manny and Jessy. He began playing the violin when he was eight years old. He graduated in 1998 from La Costa Canyon High School in San Diego and went on to attend Santa Barbara City College as a theater major. In 2001, he won the Lancaster Speech Tournament and he produced his first CD with his hip-hop group EZTHeI. He continues to play with numerous acoustic and rock bands while incorporating his hip-hop flavor.

Gonzalez is currently employed as a shoe salesman for a major department store and is a sales representative for a start-up urban clothing line based in New York. He previously worked as a waiter, club promoter and hip-hop artist. He hopes to pursue a career as a musician.

He enjoys playing basketball, and loves sushi and Chinese food.

Gonzalez currently resides in Playa del Rey, California. His birth date is July 26, 1980.

CBS.COM

I assume this guy's half-Hispanic from his father's side. Last name Gonzalez, father's name Manny, lives in a city called "Playa del Rey" and came from a high school called " La Costa Canyon". If he makes it to a tribal switch/merge, I could see this guy being the first to flip.

being the females group up. he is a goner. the darker skinned female should join up with him if she is smart. but from looks of it . i doubt it

Given that the tribes are small, I doubt these tribes will last for very long. Last year they initially the people into four grops: old males, young males, old females, young females with four on each tribe. That only lasted an episode. This should last a little longer but I don't think it will be too long.

However far he gets I will enjoy every minute. Damn could he be any finer. I think this is the best crop of males ever.

Sorry I just had to get it out.

Guest StarBaby

I'm wondering what the reasoning was for them picking Nate as the tribe member to kidnap. I can't quite figure it out. Any ideas?

I presume it is to ensure that they win the reward challenge by taking the other team's strongest player. I would have thought they would have taken Candance to make sure they were stuck with someone they didn't seem to like!

Guest StarBaby

Yeah, that's what I was thinking (about kidnapping Cristina). And, I don't think they get to keep Nate for the actual reward challenge -- I think Jeff said up to the reward challenge. Not sure though.

I don't like this guy, what does he do besides walk around and talk the talk? He seems to get a heck of a lot of candid camera time too. He just seems to think he's the whole package and he isn't.

He is the Island KING and his opinion is the only important one. NOT

Biggest ego-testical idiot in Survivor history!!!

Why are you going to believe Adumb is going to turn on his original tribe mates?? If you have to return to TC, you are not coming back!

And he thought he was in control. :rolleyes: What a laugh!

One less tribe member for Raro. The countdown is on!

Hits him in the ass with a tiki torch on his way out.Buh Bye LOSER! :rolleyes:

that was the best vote off this season. the looks on everyone's face was priceless... and jonathan's face was the best. we rewatched the end a few times just to get another good laugh in.

ohh and buu bye Nate!

He drove his torch into the ground in front of Jeff like he was driving it into Jonathan's head :lol:

That's what you get for trying to get Stephannie, your OWN FORMER TRIBEMATE voted off.

Also, didn't you notice there are 4 whites on your tribe? You should have jumped ship immediately and tried to get in with Aitu through Ozzy.

Well, that was certainly an explosive exit speech at the end of the show. Pure venom directed at Jonathan. I'm kinda glad he's gone, I'm not at all impressed by him and Adam and even Candace since she mutinied and took Jonathan with her. At least Jonathan did what he had to do to survive. I guess Candice does also, by cozying up to Adam.

Does Nate even have the right to be pissed?

He betrayed no one right? Except Stephannie, Brad, and Rebecca.... *rolls eyes* Put a sock in it, Nate. (Just finished watching his parting words again)

He was just pissed cause he was caught off-guard. Thought he had it all under control. I don't think it ever entered his mind that he'd be voted off.

Then Jonathan got a better deal and fed Nate to the sharks. LMAO! :D

Nate himself said Jon wasn't part of the tribe after he mutinied so to bad, so sad... Hahahahaha, Nate got Jonath-owned....

this is what he gets for not voting out jonathan or candice once they jumped over to their tribe. instead, they voted off TWO people from their own tribe and left jonathan and candice alone... tisk tisk Nate... that was a very bad move for someone "in control".

Sign in to follow this