Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jonathan Penner

i find him cocky and arrogant and i don't care for him. don't know how he is still there, but i do think he's the only one who yul can beat in the final 2.......

Does anyone else think he looks sick? He has sunken eyes and just looks gaunt.

Really don't know what there is to like about his personality. I have to say he is dead on with some of his comments about other tribe members.

thought it was funny he didn't want to share his fish.........want to take your ball and go home too jonny?

Johnboy KICKED the crap outta the three Loser Muskateers rears lastnite!I may not love the guy but I dislike those three losers a whole lot more!When he forced dippy Parvo to bid up so much of her $$$$$ for the bathtub & she did it I was dying.Jeff even pointed it out to her(duhhh)

As far as gauntness,he and Parvo both look sickly.He has those odd close set blue eyes that look funky anyways.

I hope he & Yul & Oz decimate the rest of the clowns & then it'll be interesting to watch them battle it out. B)

I'm glad someone finally put their money where theirmouth was! For how many years have we watched people piss and moan about having to do all the work while some slimey low life's lay in the hut and make googoo eyes at each other?? It's about time someone finally stood up and said you'll get some when you work for it!! Jenna Morasco comes to mind as one who thought she was a princess and ended up laying on her back to walk away with the whole thing! Adam has lounged around the entire 29+ days with his little mini harem. If I had been Jonathan I would have tossed Candice the bones or offered to let her lick my slimey fish fingers!

Whew! I feel better now.

i think jonboy can be obnoxious, but i think that the others are stupid to want someone out of the game over personality. there have been way worse in previous years... so by that measure, jonboy is really not that bad.

and he sure does have balls.. i like how he calls people out. at least he isnt petty like the other idiots there.

i think jonboy looks sick because he has lost weight and it really shows in his face.

thought it was funny he didn't want to share his fish.........want to take your ball and go home too jonny?

It wasn't just Jonathan that didn't share. In fact it was Ozzy who first spoke the words "there's no such thing as a free lunch". And the rest of them agreed. But again Jonathan takes the fall for this too. I can't stand the unfair hatred that he is getting from everyone. On Survivor Amazon Rob Cesternino changed alliances daily, betrayed everyone including a deaf girl and he wasn't villified as much as Jonathan. And I wanted to slap Nate at tribal council.

(((((SLAPS NATE)))))

Me too!

And John easily shared with the people who help at camp.But I'm glad Candice & Adam didn't get to eat because they both slurp,chomp & chew with their mouths open.PIGS! <_<

but it was jonathan who first asked if they had to share the fish...........THEN ozzy spoke up about not getting a free lunch

Ozzy said someting about "No such thing as a free lunch", but I thought it was Yul's voice that said "No" when Jonathan asked. IMO, Jonathan's question was rhetorical.

I thought Jonathan did a wonderful job letting Candice dig her own grave, though.

yes, candice is not the brightest crayon in the box

That expression implies that Jonathan was losing... when he wasn't.

I'm so glad y'all mentioned that he sounds like Allan Alda. I couldn't figure it out, and it was bugging me.

I'm so glad, and hope they continue, to stick with Jonathan, and vote out parvoti and adam next. They are worthless-- Parvati thinks she twice as mature? Uhhh -- riiiiiight.

Anyway, I can sure see why Jonathan would be annoying, but come on -- he has some pretty valid points. He's never been my favorite, but he could win and I wouldn't be disappointed.

Johnathan was the first to mention if they should share the fish and Ozzie spoke up and said no. Cheers to them! :) Often what happens in the merge, it is the younger, lazy tribe that has the numbers going in the merge. Then the older, mature tribe is forced to do all the work. Here it works out that the lazy kids will either need to do thier share or go hungry.

I think we all expected to hate Jonathan this season but I can't help but respect the guy.

You're right. He does gain my respect for speaking the truth and not sugar-coating his responses. The only mistake he has really made was the mutiny. He did get a reprieve but he may have been in a different position if he would have stayed with Aitu.

Jonathan has never forgotten the end goal of this game - to win the million dollars. Some of the others, especially on Raro, seem to want to coast to the end. Their lack of game play and laziness in the tribe make them undeserving. I have much more respect for someone willing to work for it rather than just deciding who should be voted off at the next tribal council.

I'm so glad y'all mentioned that he sounds like Allan Alda. I couldn't figure it out, and it was bugging me.

Actually I think Jonathan sounds like Ray Romano...

When it gets down to the mat a true Survivor knows it's an INDIVIDUALS game.They might suck it up as a group for awhile or fake a buddy buddy relationship with someone..but it is truelly every man for himself.Johnboy seem to get it.Then you've got the cling-ons like Candice who can't stop spouting off the we we we crap.Yay she's history.

Even if Parvo or Adam try to suck up now to the others it'll be too late AND they're too stupid to know they must be able to stand ALONE!And if they tried they lack the character or strength to pull it off.Buh Bye!

No problem. I've been trying to dislike him too, but I really like the guy. He's doing what he has to do to get to the end, and anybody that DOESN'T take him to the final is probably throwing away a guaranteed win-----

Yes!!!! He is OUT!! whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooo

Didn't like the guy.... but, he would have been a good one to take along for the final vote.... strategy wise.

Sign in to follow this