Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jonathan Penner

It was kinda stupid for him to mutiny in the first place, but he's doing what he has to do now to survive. After hearing Nate's exit speech, I kinda think that he'd vote for anyone other than Jonathan. It could very easily be Yul and Jonathan or possibly Yul and Becky in the finals.

They thought that about Hatch too...

Ah, good point...but I still say there is almost absolutely no way he'll win B) .

but I still say there is almost absolutely no way he'll win

:lol:

The odds are against him... That is for sure!!

its happened in survivor and big brother.. the most hated person HAS ended up winning even if they sucked at comps... the jury figures they played mentally better than those that played physically better.

Yeah, that leaves a bad taste in your mouth after the season is over and no amount of mouthwash can fix it. :(

Personally I liked Richard Hatch.He was truelly the first Survivor to figure the game out.Someone like Johnathan is a Wannabe.

Boringggggggg

Jonathan is doing the best he can. There can't be another Richard Hatch since everyone knows how the game is played now.

Personally I liked Richard Hatch.He was truelly the first Survivor to figure the game out.

Yeah, he was a smart one...just not smart enough to figure out that you actually have to pay TAXES on your winnings! :P

Well, I miss my Billy. He made the game a comedy.

I like Jonathan and always have. I think he got a bum deal from the beginning. The typical attitude from the younger set that he was just some bossy old guy who had no business being there to ruin their tropical vacation. He is playing the game. Unfortunately his attempts to get some of the others, like Flicka the clueless; to play, made him look bad. Who cares if he mutinied and flipped back, a guy does what a guy has to do. It is the game of Survivor, not House Party. The only thing about him that drives me crazy now is that since someone here mentioned that his voice sounds like that of Alan Alda, I keep expecting to look up and see Hawkeye sitting there in his scrubs holding a martini glass.

Completely! We had friends here last week when it was on and I told them to close their eyes and tell me who it sounded like. None of them got it but once I told them..........

Funny, I was talking to a guy at work about the Alan Alda thing just this afternoon. He agreed too.

Rej, I like John too, there's just something about his game play that I just dont like. I can't put my finger on it or put it into words. I said it earlier that I think he thinks too much. If you compare John with Yul, Yul makes a decision and then sticks to it, but John is always looking for something else to keep him going. Maybe that helps him, but sooner or later he's gonna jump at the wrong time and it will cost him.

I think he's being portrayed worse than he really is. And he's right, he's been the same Jonathan since day one. You should have voted him out instead of Brad you dumbasses. Serves y'all right.

I've been trying hard to dislike Jonathan since day 1, but I can't help it, I kinda like the guy. Compared to the whining, lazy, pathetic trio of Candice, Adumb, and Parvati, he comes across as being a lot brighter than he really is. Really glad Candice left tonight, and I'm glad that Jonathan got to tell her off before she left.

I'm glad too. He is good at rebuttals. Parvati, Candice, and Adam are just lost when he talks to them.

I like Johathan, he is just playing the game. Yes he has flip-flopped between alliances, that is probably his biggest down fall in the game. He has a very strong personality, but at least you know where he is coming from. So relax, for all of those who dislike him, his dadys are numbered at this point.

He may sound like Alan Alda, but darn if he doesn't resemble Michael Machoney to me. :)

He's kinda hard to dislike. Raro hates him, sure, but they have reason to. Like I said before though, he thinks and talks too much. Unless you can win all the challenges, you should be somewaht low-key. Not a floater, but not in everyone's face so much. And burping loudly in front of someone like Becky is just dumb.

He didn't start out as my favorite, but he has definately grown on me. I would like to see him and Yul in the final two, and it would be a good move for Yul to take him there. On the other hand, if the jury puts emotion aside, they might vote for Jonathan because he is a good player, but I doubt it; he is really disliked.

I haven't read this forum all season but, after last nights eppy... I just had to come. I was going to defend Jonathan but, to my gleeful surprise... I don't have too. Dang I love seeing intelligent people on this board. :D

Sign in to follow this