Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jonathan Penner

Everybody still feel the same in here? I do do give him credit for actively trying to make a new start and I can't say he's pissed me off, but he'll never be a favorite of mine.

What I'm wondering is if Raro thinks he might have the imunity idol. There was no discussion of it shown last night. I think it might be the only thing that improves his chances in the next few weeks.

i personally don't care for him at all. i think he made a MAJOR mistake when he followed candice. he's putting too much trust in her, when he should have stayed with the stronger tribe

the fact that he had an alliance with Yul and becky but still decided to go over to the other tribe.... that is what got me. i guess it wouldnt have been so bad if he was alone in his old tribe.. but he wasnt. he talks about trust, where was his loyalty when he abandoned his alliance so quickly?

He wanted to be with the other WHITE tribe members. What an idiot! :P

not in that phrase, but candice kept saying they couldn't wait to get back with adam and parvati

Up until last night, Jonathan was my favorite. I thought he got an unfair reputation with the chicken stealing incident in the beginning (they were all jealous they didn't do it). Even though some of his tribemates and a lot of people on these message boards say he's a shady character, he never said or did one thing to deserve that image. He aligned with Yul, Becky and Candace and stayed true to them . . . . . . until the bonehead mutiny move last night. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

I can only imagine that he was so afraid of losing Candace that he impulsively followed her off the mat. Or that the thought of Raro having the advantage in numbers with the addition of Candace made him panic and step off the mat. Whatever the reason, next to Osten outright quitting in Vanuatu and Ian jumping off his pole and out of the finals in Palau, this has got to be the stupidest move. Candace made a dumb move also, don't get me wrong. But she did not have as strong an alliance with Aitu that Jonathan did.

I guess lack of food really does mess with your brain.

I think both Candace and Jonathan sealed their fate and get to share the award for the most bone-headed move of the season. Candace may think she has a great alliance with Parvati and Adam, but what she's forgetting is that there are several other people on that team who are going to want her out.

Jonathan did make some mention of wanting it to be 4 Caucasians in the final four. I don't think he was intending to be racist, I think he was just referring to his original team members since they were divided by race, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was thinking what they should do (the rest of the team mates) since they're not sure if he has the immunity idol is tell Jonathan they're voting out Candace, and Candace they're voting out Jonathan. That way all except one vote would be for Jonathan, and if he did have it (which we know he doesn't) then it would be Candace going home and the rest of them would be safe. Then they could go for Jonathan the next time they lost immunity and still keep their team intact.

Yep, this definitely wins the prize as one of the stupidist moves of ALL time!

But he is growing on me. Go figure?

Sorry guy's new at this. Ment to add under Jonathan blog

Does this person even have a chance of winning?

I'm sort of rooting for him. He's taken risks, but they were meant to backstab his allies. And he is still in the game. I think he is playing the best game that he can possibly play and it's working. He knows he's screwed at the end, but oh well, it was raro's fault for voting out Brad and Rebecca, ya dumbasses. Go for the two outsiders first, not inside your own tribe. And 4 whites were there! They made up half the tribe!

He's too shifty. Nobody trusts him. Yul, knew he had him in a tight spot, so he used him. John would be good to keep for 2nd place though. He certainly doesn't deserve it though.

Why is he still there? Why does he keep getting a PASS? I also think right now the focus has turned to the guys and the girls are now getting a break.

I agree with you Cajun I wouldnt mind if he won. It would be refreshing to see the Jury put their pettiness aside and vote for the villian once.

Love him or hate him, Jonathan is playing a good game and taking many more risks than anyone else like Adam or Parvati. If he wins, I wouldn't be too pissed. He deserves it (kinda).

Jonathan is making this season exciting with his game play....

Funny how everyone (me included I guess) likes him now that he turned back over to Aitu again when everyone hated him because he mutined over to Raro earlier :lol:

I never said I liked him, I said he is making this season exciting with his game play

I enjoyed watching his facial expressions last night. He was sweating bullets.

Then when the vote went down and Nate was voted out of the tribe, Yul looked at Jonathan and nodded. That was so cool.

Yeah, he has made it interesting and I'm enjoying every minute of it.:D

Yes, both he and Yul definitely have made Survivor alot more fun to watch. Jonathan has also been put between a rock and a hard place, because there is absolutely no way he can win the game. So far, everyone on the jury would vote against him and I think it's highly unlikely that any future jury members will either...after last night's episode. He would make an excellent choice to take to the final two though, for exactly the same reason.

because there is absolutely no way he can win the game

They thought that about Hatch too...

Sign in to follow this