Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jonathan Penner

68x78_jonathan.jpg

Jonathan Penner

Los Angeles, CA

Writer/Producer

biography

A native of New York, Jonathan Penner is an actor, having had series regular roles on "Grapevine," "The Naked Truth" and "Rude Awakening." He also made guest-starring appearances in various series including CSI and "The Nanny," both on CBS, as well as "Seinfeld" and "Arrested Development." Additionally, he is a producer/writer/director.

Penner attended the prestigious Phillips Andover prep school in Andover, Massachusetts, and went on to receive his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York.

Penner enjoys reading, traveling, cooking, soccer and baseball.

He is most proud of his family and his 1994 Oscar nomination for Best Short Film, Live Action for "Down on the Waterfront" (which he co-produced, co-wrote and starred in with Jason Alexander, Ed Asner and Mike Starr). In 2000, he also won the grand prize at Cognac and the screenwriting prize at the Avignon Film Festival for "Let the Devil Wear Black."

Penner currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife of 15 years, director Stacy Title (who directed him in the 1995 film "The Last Supper"), and their two children, Cooper and Ava. They have one bunny, Angel Cake, one cat, Vinnie, and two lizards, Mozilla and Luna. His birth date is March 5, 1962.

CBS.COM

John got owned by the chicken... :lol:

Chicken Jon will be the first white one gone...

This guy's LOOKS like he'd piss me off in person. Besides the chickie in the UGA hat :glare: , this guy is toast.

I like him!!! It wasn't his fault the chicken got out!! It was that stupid girl!! Out of all the cast he's probably my early favorite...we will see next episode!

Hey I dont think they are saying it was his fault the chicken got loose They said that because he took the chicken from the asian guy.

I dont think im gonna like him eithier

Isn't he the friend Booger referred to being on the show?

is it just me or does he sound like the main character from M.A.S.H.?

i dont think i like him.

in fact... i am not liking most of them

This guy needs to be chopped in the throat. I cannot stand him...which means he'll probably win.

He sorta rubs me the wrong way. ;)

He even gives me a wierd vibe and I don't get vibes much. The way he was talking to Flicka got me feeling he'd be really nice and try to convince you to vote his way. But, when he sees it aint working...

WHAM! :o

He hits you with a baseball bat.

He's a native NYer!Explains alot!Crass,pushy,voice.I don't DISlike him.But I think he'll teeter on pi$$ing me off at any given second.Flicka rubs me wrong more.Ew.

Scuba Steve- Great minds think alike! I said to my husband the other night.."close your eyes and listen to Jonathan talk. Doesn't he sound like Alan Alda?"!

This guy is one shrewd dude! I can't believe he got crazy "cowboy" and dreadslady to switch their vote. Amazing.

This guy reminds me of Eric (crappy, midget, hot-headed ass from bb6). He obviously knows the game, but he gets angry too easily when things aren't going his way. boo-hoo-hoo Please let him be gone soon.

And on TV, Eric wasn't as bad as he was on the live feeds.... I wish survivor and the amazing race would put up taped feeds that would play from the previous tribal council up until the next tribal council and replay that about twice on the website.

Will we get a garry hogeboom rerun this season with this guy. Will he not mention that hes rich and if he does will people vote him off thinking he dosnt need the money? There are some other actors on this show you think someone would recognize him? I respect his gameplay so far, but he is a little bit too crude for my taste. I like Yuls approach. I think though Yul will be jonathans wing man and jonathan will get all the drama away from Yul.

While dealing with flicka might get annyone annoyed I thought Jonathan was a bit arrogant in his anitiol conversation with her.

I do find it intresting that given the industry that he works for that he has drama around himself. He seems to have a great attention span but and is able to stay calm when talking to some people.

I dont know im on the fence with this guy. Hopefully hell prove me wrong in the coming weeks.

I really like Jonathan. He's playing the game unlike some people who just float under the radar and somehow make it to the final 2. I don't respect game play like that.

Wait, wait...I just read his bio again...

He was Marc in "The Last Supper"?? Jeez, the years have NOT been kind to him.

The Last Supper is a liberal's wet dream.

I probably would like him because he's playing the game, but again, see the liberal factor.

I like Jonathan one of my favs. Was a little considerned with that whole plan Voodoo but Yule and Becky :wub: came through for me

Sign in to follow this