Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jenny Guzon-Bae

68x78_jenny.jpg

Jenny Guzon-Bae

Lake Forest, IL

Real Estate Agent

biography

Born in Chicago, Jenny Guzon-Bae was raised in the western suburb of Melrose Park, Illinois. A natural tomboy, Guzon-Bae was often found playing football, softball, basketball, climbing trees or racing bikes with the boys in her neighborhood. Despite her parents' efforts to make her more lady-like by enrolling her in ballet and gymnastics (13 years of training), Jenny preferred beating out the boys. It wasn't until high school that Jenny finally embraced her feminine side, but she was still the fierce competitor on the inside.

A skilled writer, Guzon-Bae began honing her skills at age 15 when she was hired as a columnist for VIA Times, the largest minority newspaper in the Chicago area. She eventually graduated college with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in journalism from Columbia College in Chicago. She parlayed her writing skills into the spoken word when she became a television reporter for Chicago's only Filipino-American news program, "Philippine News Reports." Having retired from reporting a few years ago, Guzon-Bae continues to serve her community by emceeing various social events. She is currently a real estate agent.

Guzon-Bae heads up a volleyball league in her spare time. She also enjoys shopping, yoga, pilates, traveling and playing the board game Scrabble. She recently took up fencing, tennis and belly dancing. She enjoys watching boxing, basketball and football.

Guzon-Bae is a member of the North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors.

Guzon-Bae currently resides in Lake Forest, Illinois with her husband, Don, and their son, Casey. They have three dogs: Cola (an Australian Shepherd), Peanut (a Pembroke Corgi) and Sam (an American Eskimo). Her birth date is May 8, 1970.

CBS.COM

very not team players

blacks wont last long with this unit

damn

whats the black kinda bigish chick name that who i thought this was

rebecca her name.

her picture doesnt look like her

No love lost with this one :D

Jenny was entertaining... Her pictures on some of the vote cards were funny...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! loved it! the flipping of the bird rocked! :lol::lol:

^ i thought i saw her flipping the bird. i guess thats another vote they wont get if any of them is in the final 2.

wait till the other tribe finds out that 2 people were voted out... they will be very pleased... but wont be so pleased that it wasnt jonathan or candice.

i don't understand why it WASN'T jonathan. jenny was a bit 'holier than thou' but jonathan is just plain annoying!

This gave MB exactly what he wanted...a race war, Suvivor style.

There was NO way that Candice and Adam were going to vote off their original tribe mate. No matter what Adumb told Nate, he was never going to vote off Jonathan (pre-merge).

Jenny totally got the raw deal. If they wanted to boots, the bottle message SHOULD have been "the second most votes goes, too." I was actually hoping the message was, "you just sent that person you thought was going to the jury to the other tribe."

they shouldn't have gotten rid of their strongest players so early :rolleyes:

I was worried that the bottle would say that the evictee was going to the other tribe, but that would have punished the winning tribe by adding a weaker link.

In her speech, Jenny said that if she had known of the double eviction, she would have done everything possible to stay. Like what? It was her status on the tribe, not what she was or was not contributing that led to her eviction at this time. Besides, if you aren't working because you're feeling safe, you can't say it was unfair you were evicted!

Sign in to follow this