Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Candice Woodcock

i think that was the second time i got a chuckle from reading carvins post.... should be good for another year now.

Good for a second chuckle is right.

That one he has used before.......it is getting tired.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Everyone is on Johnathan's butt, but candice was first to jump ship. I hope it comes back and bites her head off.

Candice's move was risky and stupid. Candice was sitting tight to make F3 within Aitu group. Even if Aitu loses 2 before merge she was still secure. 1st to go would have been Ozzy then Jonathan. Then merge at 6-4. Then when merge comes she would have 5 people covering her behind (Parvati, Adam, Yul, Becky and Sandra) and no one angry at her and still possibly win.

Her thinking was she would be more secure in a bigger group with the protection of Adam and Parvati. But that is a false assumption. Being at 7-5 (Had Jonathan not mutiny) with Adam and Parvati as her only security she would be facing a 3-4 within Raro. Even with Jonathan joining her she must have known she was going into a 4 vs 4 situation. She would have stood at 5-1 against Ozzy then 4-1 against Jonathan in Aitu, which are better odds if you ask me. She must have heard something from Parvati or Nate about booting off Brad and Jenny before merge. But still you do not want a target on your back.

Now as it turns out, she is in a position of 4-3 in Raro - good enough for merge but not a victory with the 2 following situations:

A) If Aitu wins 2 IC then at best she would be 5-4 at merge. But since Yul has HII and Aitu (Becky,Yul,Ozzy,Sandra) would then boot off either Jonathan or Candice, which would even the field up at 4-4. Even if she did make F2 with Adam she will be facing a jury of four people against her (Becky,Yul,Ozzy,Sandra) and a few more people (for sure Brad as evident by the video when she returned from Exile) hating her cause of her betrayal. No chance to win.

B)If Raro wins 2 IC then at best she would be 7-2 at merge. But since Yul has HII, cause he will protect Becky, she or Jonathan would be targeted. But again she has 5 people against her at F2. No chance to win.

fizzle had a good twist she mentioned.

Next week Candice and Jonathan are told they have to go back to their old tribe. Woooooh they would be outcasts and really be in a pickle. I would love to see it.

Marty, Its too close to merge for that to happen. I think the bottle twist would grant the evicted person to drag someone off with them. If someone has to walk the plank then they will drag someone into the sea with them.

I'm so glad she was voted out tonight. She was the one who mutinied and by doing that, she screwed herself in the game. I'm tired of Adumb, Parvati, and Candice acting immature in the way they talk. Even though they present themselves better in an argument, they are provoking it. They WANT Jonathan to lose his cool and I call that immature. Just shut up, and stop being hypocritical.

Hehe-----I used to like Candice, too-----as soon as she mutinied and joined forces with Adumb she became a spoiled, lazy, whining brat. I was really glad to see her fate tonight, and i hope Adumb follows her .

Be sure to stop at a fastfood place first thing Candice..we all know you won't cook for yourself! :lol:

Buh Bye Bummette

What do you think Billy was feeling when he saw Adam sucking her tonsils out?

Glad she's gone and I am glad she had one more stay on Exile. :D Props to my girl Becky for giving her the boot. :P

I wonder if anyone will be stupid enough to mutiny if they ever offer it again?

She didn't leave nearly fast enough for me. Bless Jeff for getting in the last dig. The kiss was sweet but if it was love he would have given you the immunity! Way to go Jeff.

I was clapping and hopping on my couch like a mad woman when she was sent packing... until she decided to stick her tongue down Adam's throat... that just made me gag.

I'm sorry but I didn't need to see that.. specially from those 2 with the way they did it. It was just stank.

Buh Bye Candy. Won't miss ya.

Now Adam and Parvoti can be smoochie partners. (ewwwww)

didn't care for her, but would have liked to see jonathan go first.

gonna laugh when adam hooks up with parvati now!

She said on this morning that hooking up with Adumb was "strategy"...which means he hooks up with Pavarti and brushes her off on the jury. :D

she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stoopid!

Yeah, reading her interview with RNO... there's nothing there with her and Adam anymore. Not even a "we're great friends". Wonder if anything happened.

What's really freaky, is that this chick is Pre-Med. Yikes!

Glad the bratty witch is gone. I don't think I could have stood watching her another episode. It'll be bad enough watching her on the jury.

Watching adam and candice kiss has always been stomach churning for me. Part of it is their style. Just ick... and part of it is imagining how they must smell and taste --- double ick.......

Ha -- so the 'sincere' romance is no more huh. Shock! So glad to see her gone!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT & FEATURES

Survivor's Candice Talks About Her Lip-smacking Send-off

by Angel Cohn

061207interview3.jpg

Candice Woodcock, Survivor: Cook Islands

If you've got to get your torch snuffed on Survivor: Cook Islands, there are worse ways to go out than with a big juicy kiss from your hot island fling. Or are there? TVGuide.com caught up with Candice Woodcock the day after her ouster to find out if her smooch from Adam was sexy or skanky

Sign in to follow this