Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brad Virata

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

SCRebel

SCRebel

• Pip
  • 1,266 posts
Hopefully they got puzzles in loser lounge.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Yep, he has plenty of time for them now! Finding out he actually will be on the jury only has to help his amazing puzzle-solving skills.

I was thinking...his ouster will only help the other team, because there is no way he would vote for anyone from his own team...especially Nate. Man, that guy was brutal!

SCRebel

SCRebel

• Pip
  • 1,266 posts
Maybe not.... but he sure increased paranoia with things like "It's everyone for themselves" and "I trust nobody here." I think he had an alliance with Becky and Yul at Puka too- maybe people feared he'd get back together with them at a merge.

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
...especially Nate. Man, that guy was brutal!

what did he do?

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
"
It's everyone for themselves" and "I trust nobody here."

A very honest and accurate statement!

what did he do?

I think they might be referring to how Nate was so reassuring to Brad, and completely trashing him behind his back. If he did something else, I missed it. Unless it's just that he was and egotistical turd. I dunno.....

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I think they might be referring to how Nate was so reassuring to Brad, and completely trashing him behind his back. If he did something else, I missed it. Unless it's just that he was and egotistical turd. I dunno.....

Yep...that's exactly what I was refering to!

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Brad may be dating fellow Survivor Cook Islands cast member J.P.

Brad Virata, who was kicked off Survivor Cook Islands last week, may be dating another male contestant on the show, J.P.

In an interview with AfterElton.com, Brad responds to a question about rumors that he and J.P. are dating by laughing and then saying, “Um, it’s all about timing in life. I can’t answer that. JP is a great guy. You’ll have to wait for the finale.” That’s largely a non-answer answer, but if there was no truth to those rumors, or if J.P. was straight, Brad probably would have just said so.

J.P. Calderon, by the way, works part-time as a bartender at a gay bar, The Silver Fox, in Long Beach, according to the Long Beach Gazette. Working at a gay bar doesn’t make him gay, of course, but it’d be interesting if this diverse season had two openly gay male contestants who both left the show without any mention of their sexual orientation, especially if they had some sort of relationship during production.
Speaking of, Brad says he’s “surprised” that the series didn’t include conversations about his sexual orientation because “everyone knew” that he is gay. He says, “I’m surprised that CBS didn’t show my whole coming out story. We had a powwow, sort of a roundtable campfire discussion when we merged, and that’s when I told my story.” That story includes that “I grew up athletic, I grew up playing football, I grew up running track,” he says. “Over all, just from a physical standpoint, I kept up with them. I kicked some straight boy booty.”

As to Nate, his fellow cast member “apologized to me after the fact” for calling him a “nancy boy” in an interview, Brad says. “I don’t think he meant to call me nancy boy in a bad way. I think it was a stress factor, and it was pissing rain, you know? You take everything with a grain of salt. He apologized to me after the fact, and it is what it is, but I know a lot of people are pissed off about it.”

Interview with Survivor Brad Virata [AfterElton.com]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users