Dade

Brad Virata

27 posts in this topic

68x78_brad.jpg

Brad Virata

Los Angeles, CA

Fashion Director

biography

Brad Virata was raised in the small town of Oak Harbor, Washington, just outside of Seattle. The youngest of five children, he excelled at track, football and volleyball during his teenage years.

Virata received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in international communications from the University of Washington and was an active member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity. Shortly after graduation, Virata traveled throughout Europe and Asia working as a model. He then moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in fashion and attended the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. He began working in couture clothing sales and clothing design merchandising for Guess? Men's Division. He spent five years with the company and helped launch the clothing line "Los Angeles Denim Atelier." He currently works as the Director of Men's Merchandising for Lucky Brand Jeans.

Virata is an avid beach volleyball player and surfer. His hobbies include weight training, running, rollerblading, power yoga, beach volleyball and international travel. He is most proud of giving back to his community through work with organizations such as AIDS Project Los Angeles, Project Angel Food, Starlight Foundation and the Big Brothers Program of Los Angeles.

Virata is single and currently resides in Santa Monica, California, with his Boston terrier named Maxx. His birth date is November 23, 1976.

CBS.COM

He's a fashion director, wears that shirt on that picture, and lists his favorite TV shows as Queer Eye, Project Runway, and Will & Grace.

The gay guy.

I don't think it's fair to blame Brad for their loss of the reward challenge last night when Rebecca was the one who royally screwed up her part. No one argued with Brad with he said he would take the puzzle portion of the challenge. It was only after they saw what a disaster Rebecca was that they decided to blame it all on Brad. Watching next week's previews, it looks like the survivors are given a chance to switch tribes. If so, my money is on Brad becoming the next member of Aitu.

Maybe he just forgot his water wings?

Honestly now,why SHOULD a guy have to save their butts?If the women want to play on Survivor they need to play equally.Toothy Pavarti swam pretty damn well while whatshername didn't even bring a flag back & collapsed.Survival of the fittest & buh bye softies!

Don't worry about the women. After, Ozzie. Candace and Parvatti are two of the best competitors left.

I just wondered into this guys thread because at this late date I saw he only had 4 responses. He's flying under the radar even here. He's gonna blow his cover, though, if he keeps pissing off Nate.

After, Ozzie. Candace and Parvatti are two of the best competitors left.

Um.... yeah, ok. Maybe if Candice remembers to get the key every now and then... I'll take Yul, Adam, and Nate over Parvati and Candice any day in a physical contest.

I'll be out celebrating this Thursday so I'll be relying on all of you to have the late breaking news for me here when I get home.

Well you've piqued my interest. What is the reason for this celebration on Thursday? Maybe you'd like to share with the rest of the class.

A birthday celebration with all my kids and their significant others in tow. Just a nice family experience that comes with at least 4 designated driver's which allows me to really celebrate.

I'll toss a few back for you on Thursday night, juv. . . . from the comfort of my own couch. I may need a designated clicker.

You think they getting a little leary of Brad......wonder if his time is coming up!!

Something's up for sure. There was just too much air time given to Nate and then a couple other team member's being upset with his performance in the puzzle challenge. As soon as Parvati heard Nate grumbling, she jumped right on the "Down with Brad" bandwagon. I suspect that's her new approach since flirting got her no where. She'll turn on whoever she thinks might be a viable target. I don't think that will score her any points with Nate though, he is out for himself which is probably the way it should be.

He was damned if he did damned if he didn't..... he didn't really have a way of knowing he was on the outs and given the information he had, sticking probably seemed better. He would have been on the outs in Aitu too probably.

Yep, he has plenty of time for them now! Finding out he actually will be on the jury only has to help his amazing puzzle-solving skills.

I was thinking...his ouster will only help the other team, because there is no way he would vote for anyone from his own team...especially Nate. Man, that guy was brutal!

Maybe not.... but he sure increased paranoia with things like "It's everyone for themselves" and "I trust nobody here." I think he had an alliance with Becky and Yul at Puka too- maybe people feared he'd get back together with them at a merge.

"

It's everyone for themselves" and "I trust nobody here."

A very honest and accurate statement!

what did he do?

I think they might be referring to how Nate was so reassuring to Brad, and completely trashing him behind his back. If he did something else, I missed it. Unless it's just that he was and egotistical turd. I dunno.....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0