Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Adam Gentry

The lights are on but nobody's home. How the hell did someone as stupid as him make it so far in the game?

The fact that he was the political leader of the Raro tribe should tell you something about why Raro sucked.

LMAO! I always said he was stupid as a stump (if only to myself).

LMAO! I always said he was stupid as a stump (if only to myself).

:lol::lol: Hey I like it...Adam's new nickname: Stumpy! And I really believe ol' Stumpy should be planning on packing his bags next week, with his playmate Candice not far behind him ;) .

*SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TONIGHT'S EPISODE YET*

Finally, they can stop kissing. That was so sickening at the end of tribal council. Anyways, who knew he had the brains to actually win an immunity challenge like that.

Finally, they can stop kissing. That was so sickening at the end of tribal council. Anyways, who knew he had the brains to actually win an immunity challenge like that.

I was just about to post that very same thing about him winning the immunity challenge. Maybe Candice stirred something in him that's been dormant since the game started. :unsure:

After seeing tonites show... all I can say is... the apple dosen't fall far from the tree :P

Is there anyone else that likes/loves the Candice - Adam love fest ...... besides Candice and Adam ????

(finger down the throat here)

Hahahahha....too funny! Stumpy!!! LoL!!! Adumb! Oh, no!!! LoL!!! Slowpoke! True Love!!!! Adumb and Canvice..... You know...True Love!!! hahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahah Too good guys!!! LoL!!!

So I'm rewatching the show online (yay innertube!) and anyone notice Jenny's face when Adam said Jonathan has no integrity and doesn't deserve to be here? He said that there were 6 individuals that deserved to be there. I'm sure she won't vote for him if he's in the finals. :D

If Adumb and his harem had such a problem with Jonathan it makes me wonder what they would have done if Richard Hatch or Johnny Fairplay or some of the real bad guys were on the island. What a bunch of wusses. Do they not know how the game is played?

As much as I dislike him and want him gone, I'd have to say that if Ozzie doesn't win immunity next they (Yul, Becky and Sundra) HAVE to vote him out...yes, even over Adumb...because if they don't, they've handed Ozzie the million on a silver platter.

I want him gone just because I can't stand one more scene watching him eat & chew like a cow.GROSS PEOPLE!

It's the tongue thing he does at tribal council that grosses me out. Wanna get my scissors out every time.

LOL...me too! :lol:

Adam turns my stomach.

If Adam makes it to the finals, who can bet he'll give a lameass speech followed by Nate, Candice, and Parvati giving him a standing ovation?

Sign in to follow this