Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Adam Gentry

68x78_adam.jpg

Adam Gentry

San Diego, CA

Copier Sales

biography

Adam Gentry was born in Virginia Beach, Virginia and eventually moved to Fredericksburg, Virginia where he attended Courtland High School and excelled in basketball. He attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia, where he received a degree in marketing. While in college, he was very active in the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.

After college, Gentry moved to Richmond, Virginia, where he worked as a personal trainer for about six months. He then decided to pack up and move to San Diego. He currently sells copiers (his target market is churches). He hopes to move into medical sales.

His hobbies include going out with friends, going to the beach, working out and playing sports.

Gentry appeared on MTV's "The Grind" in 1999. His favorite sport is basketball. He also enjoys swimming.

Gentry currently resides in San Diego. His birth date is August 21, 1978.

CBS.COM

jock. jocks usually make it far

thought i would bump this one up because last night when he got sent to exile island i thought i was watching something else.. who is this guy??? :huh: i dont really recall seeing him before! lmao

I remember him as the lazy guy on the white team. He didn't want to work to improve the shelter when the chicken thief returned from Exile Island. He may be bucking to be the only big strong guy with a bunch of women.

I thought he turned on Jonathan rather quickly -- as if he were just waiting for a reason. Was Candace telling the truth or exaggerating a bit? (I don't remember.)

Adam got his "candy".

Was Candace telling the truth or exaggerating a bit? (I don't remember.)

I think it was some embellished truth. If you remember, she started back peddling when Adam got nasty about it. She started saying things like you should take it as a compliment and he is just feeling threatened.

Nate of course is going to add fuel to Adam's fire. If people don't wise up, Nate is going to sit back and mastermind each of them imploding.

She started saying things like you should take it as a compliment and he is just feeling threatened.

I hear ya, Rejuv. She has her game on.

"i thought he was hot @1st but his attitude makes him ugly "

Who sez he has to speak?

B)

He's like the big stupid jock in High School that liked to torture anybody different and has this sense of self-entitlement. Yuck! I'll take Yul anyday.

Yeah I like the more cerebral type myself. Adam's attitude makes him not so attractive. <_< And besides that, Yul's much cuter anyway. :)

Adam reminds me of a Eddie Haskell.

Eddie Haskell huh. Looks wise? Or attitude.

Hello Mr. Probst. Don't you look nice today! ;)

Adam.... not a bright one. There have been four people that have gone to exile island, you, Candice, Jonathan and Yul. You know you don't have it, you can tell by the way Jonathan's talking to you that he must not have it, if Candice had it she would have told you, there's no way the idol's still available after eight exiles. Yet when someone raises the question of if the "Harvard Yale Stanford guy" as Parvati calls him found the idol you respond with "oh, no, he doesn't have it". Moron.

The lights are on but nobody's home. How the hell did someone as stupid as him make it so far in the game?

Sign in to follow this