Tuesday Nights Show (August 22nd)

CeCiMom

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw her snatch and run with the howie doll, fling it and make a quick grab for the marcy one...i never caught james' hand on the marcellas doll.....

i saw her fall back after the doll snatch, and her foot fell back against james hand (the 'kick')

.and i also didnt see his boo boo he tried to show me in the diary room, i think it was a hangnail

i saw her raise her middle finger at him when she got back on the stone (oooooh such as cocktail waitresses must do)

and im going to see a million threads on different message boards on the scripted soap opera and edited veto competition replay tapes

whoever the cameraman was that got that final shot they showed in replay tonight needs to get a bonus

I didn't realize this thread was here, so I posted this in the "James wants a DOR" thread. I'll paste it here:

Wow! I'm glad that CBS was able to get an angle to show us that James is lying, lying lying! It was very clear to me (and I hope anyone who watched the show tonight) that Janie got to the doll area first, James raced there and jammed his KNEE IN HER BACK, which she never even complained about, although she has said a few times that her back hurts. She had her hands down by the Howie doll, and she was first there, yet he ended up with the doll (Just as Janie said) after they both tugged at it. She did yell "Give it to me," and he dropped it. So, the proof James kept giving, along with Danielle, that she wouldn't have said "Give it to me" if she had the doll, is bull. It was the Howie doll they were fighting over at that point, so it proves nothing. The camera angle doesn't show who had the Howie doll first, because it was behind a rock. So, Janie could have had it (her hands were in the area first, for sure) and James could have grabbed the doll's head and then they fought over it--we'll never know. James' contention that it was impossible not to have an angle on the dolls is ridiculous--there were bushes and rocks everywhere covering them up! Once again, James twists the truth for himself. Then, after Janie had the Howie doll in her right hand (the worthless Howie doll), she spotted the Marcellas doll and lunged for it, in a completely different direction from James. James saw her lunging and also lunged, over her. He AGAIN made physical contact with her as he lunged over her. HIS HANDS NEVER TOUCHED THE MARCELLAS DOLL! I'm sorry to write in all caps, but I can't help it. I'm so sick of James and his whining, and to see proof that it is all a lie--it just irritates me. So, Janie is the only one who even touched that Marcellas doll.

As for the kick, Janie fell backwards, and her legs went up in the air, and one foot touched James' hand. I'd hardly call that an intentional kick, but even if it WAS intentional, it's no worse than James tackling Janie TWICE.

The whole scratch thing obviously happened when they were grabbing the Howie doll--not the Marcellas doll, since James never even touched the Marcellas doll. He had plenty of time to get another doll after Janie got the Marcellas doll, too. It was between him and Erika at that point. If Erika was such a great teammate to him, she could have stopped and thrown it to him, and he could have still competed. But Erika chose to go on. Hmmmmmm. He certainly made it sound like that doll was the one that caused Janie to win, but that wasn't true, either. It was the one that caused Janie to beat HIM, but Erika could have won after that and she would have kept the nominations the same, thereby saving James. So he still had a 50/50 chance even when he was out. So much for crybaby James.

He was my favorite before this happened. My absolute favorite. Now, I'm glad to see the door hit his butt on the way out.

The camera angle doesn't show who had the Howie doll first, because it was behind a rock. So, Janie could have had it (her hands were in the area first, for sure) and James could have grabbed the doll's head and then they fought over it--we'll never know--there were bushes and rocks everywhere covering them up!

That's what I thought I saw the first time around, but I'm eager to see a replay . . . it all happened so fast. James was my pick to be in the house (sorry, he is rather whiny and oftentimes) disrespectful but I like the fact that he is so active and is willing to stir the pot), so if there is any merit whatsoever to his side of the story I do want to explore that. However if Janelle won fair and square I want to be able to give her props and put any complaints of favoratism to rest :)

I'm not familiar with the original "Frankenstein" story------but didn't the monster that Dr. Frankenstein created end up killing him?????

The way I saw it, they were wrestling over the wrong doll, and then after she whipped his butt, she went over and picked up the Marcellus doll. They weren't wrestling over the right doll at all. The Marcellus doll was lieing a few feet away from them unmolested.

I think he was just pissed that he was basically outfought by a buxom blonde. :lol:

"I broke a nail!" {flips Jame the bird}. Classic Janie. It's this years' "bye, bye, bitches". :lol::lol::lol:

what a little weasel james is. janelle got there first and HE came and invaded her space. i saw what everyone else says they saw..

and what did james say? "out on the street if someone takes something from someones hands its legal assault" ummmm yeah, i think that would be theft.. not assult. james.. you are a little :wacko:

i loved when janelle was scrambling back to the headstone and called james a jerk and then gave him the finger as she said "my nail broke" :lol:

B) It was really obvious to me that James never came close to the Marcellas doll, I think Janell got to the Howie doll first,. and it in fact was James tugging on it that caused her to say "give it to me", then she caught site of the Marcallas doll and went for it, got it and James was OUT. CBS even played it over several times just to show the home audience that James the whiner is full of it, and no reason for a re-do, he made It sound sooo much worse and sooo much more unfair than it really was, give me a fricken break James!!!!

they talked about the fact that howie is going to now be remembered for how he left, because he didnt do much else this season

well for me, this doll/boo boo/i got my ass kicked by janelle is all im going to remember james for

i have to watch youtube replay too. i was on the phone and watching at the same time not good. i was not in my usual monk mind when watching this comp. i hate friends who know bb comes on at 8 so they call at nine not know bb got move to 9 this night. :(

Yes, the doll behind the rock (that James may or may not have had first) was the useless Howie doll. The Marcellas doll was the one that only Janie touched (even though James launched himself at her to try to get it), and it was the right doll.

I watched it eight times, and in slow motion, stopping on the hands when they were going for the Marcellas doll. Janie had that doll and had it whipped to the side before James' hands even reached the spot. James' hands were completely empty. He never touched the Marcellas doll. He's a liar, plain and simple. It would be one thing if it had been anything like he said it was, but it wasn't even remotely like that. Which is why Dani couldn't bring herself to ever agree with him--I think she knew he never touched the Marcellas doll. James knows that he and Janie were fighting over the Howie doll when Janie yelled "Give me that," and yet he uses that as proof that she never had the Marcellas doll. At that time, the Marcellas doll was lying to Janie's right, far from James. This is why he made up three different stories that night. He knows he's lying and he wanted to try to squeeze a redo out of BB, regardless.

Plus, just knowing that Janie was first on the stones, and that James and Erika were then fighting it out and that he had more time to get a doll makes it even clearer that he has no case.

I understand why BB doesn't want to show the tape to the houseguests. Not only would it start a precedent that they don't want to have to show each time there is a comp (as someone else said), but they can't risk the possibility of ruining someone's strategy. Think of it this way: What if James was lying about the comp on purpose, to get sympathy, and that was his strategy, and then BB showed the comp to everyone and proved he was lying? He would be suing them for sure, then! Maybe BB DID show James the tape, and we will never know! It's clear that BB did have a good angle on the Marc doll. So maybe they showed it to James, and he still lied, hoping to get people to feel sorry for him and feel that he was robbed of the veto, and turn against Janie even more? You never know what he is thinking. So, if BB showed everyone what they showed us tonight, they would out James as a liar, and they can't do that.

:P James lost what he made out to be a big injustice to him, the replay showed in no uncertain terms that Janell was the only one who had the Marcellas Doll it was a few feet to the right of where they were tugging over the Howie doll, in fact I think Janell had the Howie doll first and James tugging on it was what caused her to say"Give it to Me", then she clearly spotted the Marcellas doll jumped over to it grabbed it and fell backwards and her leg (and she has long ones) flew up and hit his hand. So when he kept repeating that she said "give it to me" it was over the Howie doll not the Marcellas doll which makes his saying he was robbed total B.S. James never came close to the Marcellas doll, and CBS show the replay twice so we could see clearly that there was no cheating. James surely has seen those tapes and must feel stupid, he really is an ass, ewwwe I can't stand him.

I also saw Janie get the doll first ..... I was disappointed in CBS for not airing James at his finest or shall I say his whiniest moments to the degree that livefeeders saw. Maybe they'll show more on Thursday cause they have to cram so much into Tuesday's show, especially since it was double eviction week.

Archived