Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

:lol::lol::lol:

If you're in the BBH and STILL think by asking a bazillion times in a row "Am I Safe?Am I Safe?" and someones says "yes" that you're actually safe...you deserve to go home.NO ONE'S SAFE!*duh*

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good points Moksha.

Laydeebee, the point was that CT were the ones that were telling the truth about saving CG from being put on the block. From the get go CT did not want him put up. As YOU said Howie did get on the CT bandwagon. Janelle was talked out of putting George on the block. George caught Janelle and Howie in a lie. They (J&H) told George they were the ones that didn't want him on the block, and that CT did want CG on the block. So when they were in the RR before nominations and it was brought up CG found out he had been lied to by Janie and Howie.

And yet George just couldn't bring himself to nom Jani. He can't win against her and should have booted her out the door. He says he kept hr because she is a good player and deserves to be there.

George Thats why you should boot someone, Because they are a good player. You may only get one shot at it and you BLEW it bigtime bub.

no one answered this (that I saw), so to purple monkey:

BTW, what was up with Will not telling Booger he ASKED George to put him up ??? I thought that was strange since they are such "good friends" and an alliance.

Will DID tell them all while in the red room. I don't remember if they showed that on the show last night ( I think they did, though), but I did read the transcipt of it.

Keep in mind though, George has now heard from Danielle, Erika and James that Janelle will not receive their vote if she makes it to the final 2. George is trying to make good with Janelle. I'm sure he is thinking if Janelle goes to sequester she might be able to influence Howie and Marcy to vote for CG to win. If she stays then he knows that he has at least 3 votes to win if he goes against her. Also, Janelle will try to keep him in the game because she knows she can beat him at comps.

txluvsdaking:

Thanks for answering my question (rarely do people respond to newbies here, so thanks for being cool !!)

I don't think they did show Will telling Mike that on the show last night. I thought they showed a clip Will in the diary room saying how he probably SHOULD have told Boogie that. But maybe they edited out Will saying that he asked to go up.

I thought Howie signed his eviction papers when he didn't speak up in the red room. It may be creative editting but when he said, "I don't have much to say" (or whatever) George looked unimpressed. George didn't want to backdoor a good player, not keep them in the game. I don't think George likes the backdooring situation, because it is pretty unfair. George would probably prefer if pne of the noms wins Veto or is removed fro mthe block, the loser should automatically go home.

I still think Howie's actions were pretty justified. He's been loyal to his alliance, gone with the house when it was a "group" eviction instead of actively campaigning against the majority, been fun to be around (as upposed to a piece of furniture), and has been the only other housegust besides Danielle who treated George as a person. Damn right Howie was betrayed. First by James, then desserted by Janelle, then blindsided by George and finally lied to by Booger Doctor. And while he was trying to walk out, Booger (of all people) makes another nasty pitiful comment, just so he could pretend like he's the better man.

I'm mad Howie didn't haul off and whip his ass right then. Who would have stopped him? Will? Please. James? Yeah right. George? After he pee'd in the corner. Erika? When have you ever seen a couch breakup a fight. And personally I think Danielle and Jannelle would have encouraged a couple kicks to Booger's ovaries.

:lol: Bogger and Howie deserve each other. Both jealous that they aren't the Life of The Party.

Howie actually said since day one if someone put him up he will take it personal.

But Howie should be madder a the Chicken Man for the Betrayal.

Scubs, forget Howie on the jury, I want to see Howie (and Booger) in sequester.

I said it last season and I will say it again...I WANT SEQUESTER FEEDS!!! By about the forth jury into it, sequester seems more exciting than BB. :P

[i'm mad Howie didn't haul off and whip his ass right then. Who would have stopped him? Will? Please. James? Yeah right. George? After he pee'd in the corner. Erika? When have you ever seen a couch breakup a fight. And personally I think Danielle and Jannelle would have encouraged a couple kicks to Booger's ovaries.]

Actually was it not James who immediately stepped in between both of those idiots?

And while he was trying to walk out, Booger (of all people) makes another nasty pitiful comment, just so he could pretend like he's the better man.

If I remember correctly, Boogie didn't make a comment until Howie threw his hat.

serena...the incident is:

Howie beat down and assaulted Boogie while everyone begged for him to stop, then twenty men came in to restrain him and arrest him as he left the house screaming and yelling how he is going to kill CG and Boogie.

In case you can't tell, the above is severe sarcasm but its what some believed happened before we actually saw it and its how certain members of the house were describing it before we saw it, lol. Yes, a little exagerration but it gets the point across.

Howie could have done it better but hell, Boogie deserved to pee his pants after that backdoor...

Let's see...Howie plays with a light saber and acts out Star Wars scenarios like a very young middle schooler, he calls names like a middle schooler, he eats non-stop and noisely lihe a middle schooler, plays with his food like a middle schooler, burps and farts like a middle schooler, he celebrates his burps and farts like a middle schooler, he talks non-stop about boobies like a middle schooler, he sexually objectifies females verbally yet physically touches males like a middle schooler (although in middle school it's called roughhousing), when he doesn't get his way he pouts like a middle schooler, and when he knows he's not right, he's repetitive at the top of his voice like a middle schooler.

How on earth could it be a surprise then when, like a middle schooler, he takes the hat off of someone who's played him and postures like he's going to kick their ass?

When Boogie and Skeletor were in bed that night, he actually said that he was in a "fight" on television. (I seem to remember that he even called it a "fistfight," but I'm not positive, so I'll just say "fight.") He really seems to have blown it out of proportion in his own head. Erika pumped up his ego more and more and the story got bigger as the night went on.

yeah, and boobie pisses in someone elses apple juice bottle and says how he is going to "piss and shit" all over janelles face. he also dresses and talks like he is a rapper. :huh: looks like it was an equal battle of the wits between howie and boobie.

and who says "get to steppin" wtf?

Quote Fizzle: "yeah, and boobie pisses in someone elses apple juice bottle and says how he is going to "piss and shit" all over janelles face. he also dresses and talks like he is a rapper. looks like it was an equal battle of the wits between howie and boobie.

and who says "get to steppin" wtf"

Fizzle, I had to read that twice and I killed many brain cells figuring out you put the letter "b" where a "g" should go. :D

This game is getting to me! We need the nickname list called up again. :)

{Howie beat down and assaulted Boogie while everyone begged for him to stop, then twenty men came in to restrain him and arrest him as he left the house screaming and yelling how he is going to kill CG and Boogie.}

:lol: omigod, you are too funny!

Archived