August 31 Live Feed Updates

Jem

Is anyone else having troubles with the feeds? I can only get feed 1 to come up. When I click on Quad Cam to see where everyone else is, it just sits there loading, and loading! Im getting rather t!cked!! Grrr...

PS...Who ever is on Feed #1 is still sleeping...When it manages to come up for me! :angry:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quad cam has been doing that to me lately as well - especially when I'm posting @ the same time. Sometimes I can only get one camera.

Right now though I have it on quad cam and all four feeds are people sleeping with cams 1 and 3 both the exact same shot of Janelle and two and four the exact same shot of people sleeping in what I think is the green room.

HC over - STILL sleeping and SAME camera angles as before. Maybe the cameramen are sleeping as well cuz quad cam is really bicam - not even a different angle between 1-3 and 2-4. Identical shot=one camera.

Now we have flames - why, was someone snoring a melody? GRRRRRRRRR

11:50 a.m. BBT - Boogie is up, went to the kitchen and is now in the HOH listening to music on the headphones. Erika says she didn't sleep well. George is dancing to the classical music in the kitchen while he cleans up. He's in a great mood. Will is up stretching and now doing pull-ups on the spiral staircase.

And now FOTH again and BB trivia.

1:00 p.m. BBT - George packing while the other HGs play cards in the LR.

Will suggests that George put all his costumes in the SR and not actually pack them so they don't get crushed in his suitcase - that way they will retain their value for eBay.

General chitchat about where their wine was purchased from (they say Liquor Locker but Will's descripition of the location by the 405 indicates that it is really The Wine House). Will is humming between talking - Please don't sing!

1:07 p.m. BBT - Brief FOTH because Will and Boogie are singing.

Will and Boogie discuss plans for the day. They agree they might work out after the show because they will be on an Indoor LD all day. [Wonder if they will both be there to work out?]

Chicken George is making a new costume for tonight's show - change of plans - he is cutting cream/pale yellow fabric with a knife on the kitchen counter and now wrapping it around his waist. It's supposed to be surpise but I think it's going to be Fred Flintstone!

1:11 BBT

Will just said he didnt sleep very well last night.

(ED: Probably racked with guilt for either playing janelle or saying such mean things about her!)

1:23

hmm quick update. feeds still on but everyone's just playing cards. (ed: should be a boring day and they may cut the feeds for good until the show tonight soon, but im out of here so if someone wants to post if something DOES happen, that'd be great! ill post more later tonight)

1:45 p.m. BBT - HGs talking about bowel movements (Janelle says she can't eat anymore meat). Will is advocating Metamucil and how if everyone in the world took it every day there would be no wars! He says it is incredibly healthy plus it might help lower your cholesterol. Now talking about Janelle's weight. Erika thinks Janelle lost weight, Janelle's thinks she gained weight. Now discussing what they will have for dinner tonight and their favorite restaurants in L.A.

1:45pm BBT

Will, Erika, and Boogie in living room talking about Metamucil (sp?).

Janelle off feed saying she's gained weight - she doesn't weigh herself, but she can tell that she gained it.

George in the kitchen working on his costume for tonight. He's attaching brown fabric to something green.

Janelle at kitchen table.

1:50pm BBT

Come back from rebooting feeds, and we have FotH on quad.

3:30 BB time

I thought I'd jump in and post for a while before the show, but we've had FOTH forever, with the trivia questions. So I'm guessing maybe it will be this way until after the show?

4:15 p.m. BBT - George is changing into his costume; he has fashioned a "skirt" to cover up his family jewels area. Thank you George for being so modest! Boogie is ironing a red and white T-shirt - so domestic! I wonder which restaurant he is advertising tonight?

Danielle has already taken up her position in the nomination chair; she appears to be pretty casually dressed considering she is about to be interviewed by Julie Chen. Will is relaxing on one of the couches, exchanging a few words with Danielle. Erika is primping in the BR and Janelle is doing her makeup in front of the mirror in the gym.

Archived