August 28 Live Feed Updates

Jem

One of the things they were whispering about was that Erika told Will that she and Danielle had an alliance since Day 2. Or was it Danielle and James? Whichever it is, Will told Boogie not to say anything -- that no one knows that.

CG - it is gonna be hot today

MB - uh hu

having a hard time understanding what little convo I am getting

MB keeps rolling his shoulders...

CG says your toe looks good Boogie

B- yeah it is pretty good

W & E talking softly about the card game they are playing, will says something about 880 points. We get fire...

Will out talking to Danielle.

Says that Mike is mad about him because of a dvd player?

Telling Dani not to sweat things basically. He is convincing Dani that she is safe. And even saying that they don't know how Janie is voting. That Mike asked if he could give George a sympathy vote. Telling Mike no he can't do that beacuse they were sure of how Janie is voting.

Dani is telling Will how he is her # 1 and Mike is her #2 (ed. maybe on a hit list). She said she is not stressing out (uummm ok) and saying the game is a trip.

Will telling Dani to relax and they agree this is making great tv. She said she has to act mad towards Erika. But she isn't worried about it.

Will and Janie are in separate beds. He just told her he likes her voice. She asks why and he says he just does. He tells her goodnight and dream about him. Then he says "Tell me stuff." (He likes to talk to her)

The camera wouldn't load, but Dani just said "It is what it is" to Erika in the HOH room. She says it is "ironic" and then I try to load up the feed. When the feed finally loads, Dani says she takes it as a compliment, but she wishes that people hated her so that now she would be taken to the final two.

Dani: 23 seconds, I lost the game. Damn!

Erika: That's okay. Come on, girlfriend.

Dani says that she knows it's a game, but she doesn't have to like it, and Erika says she doesn't like it either.

Erika: No one can beat you at the end of this game, Danielle.

Dani: So basically, I am outnumbered statistically. Damn. Who do I have but myself?

Erika: None of us have anybody but ourself.

Dani: I'm not used to playing like that, Erika. I'm not used to playing like that.

Erika tells her that she is too good, too strong, too light in this game for people to take her to the finals.

Dani: What the hell did I get myself into? All right. Well, I'm just gonna have a good time. I'm not going to talk about it anymore. Don't feel bad for me. I'm gonna go out in a classy way. The Sally way and everything.

Erika: I hope that you do.

Dani says she will. At least she gets to go to Mexico. She'll have a couple of drinks and hang out with Howie and James and she says that Howie is looking for a woman but unfortunately the one he'll get it married.

Dani again says she can't believe it.

Dani: I can't take you to the final two and I'm like, wow!

Erika: I cannot beat you.

Dani: Unbelieveable. Unbelieveable. (Did she think people would just hand her the money because she's Dani?--ed)

Dani tells her to enjoy herself, get sleep--It's all good.

Erika: I want you to know, on a personal level, I'm deeply hurt.

Dani: Oh, I'm hurt too. I'm completely hurt.

Erika says she is, too, and it's a game.

Dani: I know, to a certain extent, and I kinda don't, but that's fine.

silence

Dani: Let's go smoke. Come on!

Erika leaves with her but says she can't smoke anymore--it makes her sick.

Erika and Dani are playing cards on the red couch. Boogie is sitting there, too, and he is talking about his restaurant stuff. New stuff they are trying.

Janie and Will are asleep on F1 and F2.

F3 and F4 have the BY with Dani, Erika and Boogie.

Dani is talking about a gay lounge she went to, and then a restaurant they went to, and it was like a French Country place. Boogie asks if it was The Ivy? He says it is one of the top restaurants in LA. He says celebrities go there, and paparazzi and it's a dangerous street.

He says that is where Lindsay Lohan got into an accident.

(Looks like strategy talk is over for now--my son is home from school so I have to go)

Will and Janie are in separate beds. He just told her he likes her voice. She asks why and he says he just does. He tells her goodnight and dream about him. Then he says "Tell me stuff." (He likes to talk to her)

More on that conversation between Will and Janie. The conversation started with Will teasing that he thinks "they both want the same things to come out of this game". Like what?, Janie asks. "To go far" is the only answer he will provide.

Then he procedes to tell her about the evening. That Erika had decided to change her mind and put up Will instead, and then vote out CG. Six hours later he had her back to putting up Dani but it took him all night.

He tells Janie that he told Danielle they were keeping her but that Janie can say whatever she wants. Janie is shocked. He says that's why he's the bad guy of the show - he does secret ninja moves, he's the executioner.

Well, we have to give Erika kudos for sitting at the kitchen table and listening to George talk for what has to be an hour now, maybe more. Many stories about Vegas but nothing monumental.

What's most interesting about it all is that Janelle, Danielle, and Will are asleep in bug room. No sign of Boogie, so he's probably upstairs in the HOH room. Now why wouldn't Erika go up there to be with him?

We know she didn't get much sleep last night. Yet she'd rather sit and listen to George. hmmmmm...

ETA: Yup, there he is -- HOH room, with the head phones on. Okay, so why doesn't he come downstairs? hmmmm...

Will awake. Tells Erika and George of the dream he just had. Then upstairs to tell Boogie. Erika had said "That was an anxiety dream, for sure."

He goes back downstairs to bar-b-que with George. Boogie said he'd be down after another song and a half.

They're going to grill shrimp. George is peeling and says there a little stinky but they'll be okay. He'll "wash 'em down, too." Says after they're grilled they'll be fine. Will isn't so sure, but he joins in the peeling.

They discuss the show, both the HGs and the production. That the secret is to have interesting HGs. That James, for example, was a great competitor but added nothing to the creative, entertainment value of the game.

Will is charming George, saying he was one of the greatest executioners of all time. That he took down Goliath and didn't even knowing he was doing it. They comment that all the girls are sleeping so it might be a good time for a Chilltown meeting. <I'm going to record this one...>

Boogie has joined and is peeling. Says he doesn't normally do this. Will cautions to remove the vein and "those nasty legs."

2:13pm BBT

Will's up. He had a strange dream and told CG and Erika (in the kitchen) about it. Went upstairs to HOH and told Boogie about the dream.

Will dreamed that BB was giving instructions to a competition but he was sleeping. "As I was waking up, they were like, 'okay, now it's going to start' ... I was in bed, so I got up and I saw Janelle walking around the corner and this guy wearing the Grim Reaper's outfit was behind her. So, I was like, 'I got to protect her' - and Erika, same thing with Erika' - dude, this thing speaks volumes - so I run and I grab the guy and I pull the hood back and it's this blonde kid. I don't know what he's doing there, you know what I mean? So I'm about to pummel him and he's like, 'No, no, in this competition everyone has a family member who can come and give them a secret' and I was like, 'who are you?!' He's like, 'I'm Janelle's brother'. So I shoved him away, and I was like, I got to find my person, whoever it is, and I was running through these people pulling their hoods off (MB: 'In the backyard?' Will: 'Yeah') and I couldn't find anybody I knew.

"I'm losing my mind, man ... What a nut I am."

The boys commented that all the girls are asleep so it might be a good time for a Chill Town meeting.....

<I'm going to record this one>

OMG ... they just told George they're going to try to get Janelle out next week because they adore Erika.

Then the conversation turns to just how good (and beautiful) Janelle is.

Seven minutes all together... and then suddenly there's Erika -- out of nowhere. End of meeting.

They're going to boil the shrimp for TEN minutes! And they're 50% cooked. <somebody stop them!> Will suggested that they sautee some of them in garlic sauce.

Erika is being rather quiet but chimes in once in a while. She and Boogie have not exchanged any conversation.

Boogie goes on to discuss how they found the chef for his place.

Dani has arrived. As Will is tossing his shrimp in the frying pan, she and Erika ask if they shelled and deveined them. Will plays ignorant for a few moments.

Dani declares the sauteed ones to be done. Everyone eating except Janelle. Comments are that they're delicious.

Will goes in to bug room to wake Janelle. He tells her of his dream and says, "Want to try a bite of this, Sweetie?" I made a plate for you right here." Janie still sleepy and is still reclining. On her second bite he plays airplane coming in the hangar.

W: "Look at the service you get. I gotta get somebody who adores me around here."

J: "I do."

He continues to feed her as they discuss the backgrounds of their grandparents and parents. He has a fairly recent European background and mentions that he is going to France later in September. Then he's called to the DR.

Boogie and Erika are talking now. George and they are still in the kitchen (and on all 4 feeds). Chat started with his hearing only yesterday that she had done commercials. Then it moved on to her dancing and getting residuals every time one show is on HBO.

Both the table and the counter are covered with dishes. Boogie is starting to wash his own and a few cooking items. George comes to the sink and Boogie leaves to go out to the trampoline.

Janelle joins them to adjust the room thermostat (everyone is cold) and have a spoonfull of peanut butter. Dani now playing cards at the table and Erika sitting at counter. They all decide that Boogie seems to be in a better mood now. Erika has no comment.

Dani goes outside for another smoke behind the couch. She gets the pack that she must have left on the ground and puts it on the side table. She just said (to the cameras) "Don't show me smokin'. My parents will kill me."

Will and Boogie talk in the bathroom. Will thinks Erika has CG "locked and loaded" -- moreso than Janelle. Janelle will do exactly what Will wants, Will says, so it's better if she wins HOH. He says Janelle is pretty convinced she's marrying the Doctor "right here." So Boogie has to convince Erika that he'll "make it up to her on the outside."

[i'm outta here for now]

Will & Boogie alone in BY discussing strategy. Janelle did a great job of convincing Erika that she is going after CT if she wins HoH when in truth if Janelle wins HoH she is nom Erika & CG. They really hope Janelle wins the next HoH. They are fine as long as CG doesn't get the next HoH. They know 100% CT will be nom if CG wins HoH. Boogie asks how CG cannot realize Janelle is patronizing him by calling him Mr Fart. They say CG is an idiot & his HoH win was a fluke so they know he won't win another.

They say if Janelle wins the next HoH & noms CG & Erika they will act shocked & tell Erika that they are going to win POV & taker her off (back up plan so Erika won't come after them in case she does win POV). But the plan will be to vote Erika out. They say they are in with Janelle & Erika equally good but there is something odd going on between Erika & CG so they would rather final 4 be CT/Jan/CG so it will be 3 against 1. If it is Erika/Jan/CT then it could be more like 2 against 2.

Janelle comes out. Talk changes. Will starts majorly sucking up to Janelle. Talk moves to how much money Will & Boogie are losing at their jobs by being on the show. Boogie says he isn't losing any money because he is still getting paid. They both think they could be in trouble w/their jobs because they didn't get permission to be off this long since they didn't think they would make it this far.

Dani (the Avon Lady, ding dong ding dong ding dong) is hanging out on the BY sofa by herself. Dani asks if they are getting booze tonight (seriously :blink: ). Will & Boogie, laughingly, tell her no they think she ruined it for all of them last nite. Dani asks a bunch of questions about last nite like she doesn't remember.

This is kinda weird. Erika is lying down outside the HOH room, on her stomach, watching everyone else downstairs. They are all sitting around the table talking. They were discussing the guy from Hogan's Heroes who hosted Family Feud. George is telling a story, too. Every now and then, Erika will roll up in a fetal position. She is listening to them and smiling at their stories, but she isn't going downstairs and joining in on the conversation.

Okay, Erika just yelled down to them and involved herself in the conversation, so they know she is there. Yet, she stays up there, lying on the floor looking down at them.

Two cameras are on Erika. One does closeups of her face, and she has a pained expression, like she is ready to cry. The other one is on a long shot of her, because she is wearing shorts and a long-sleeved t-shirt, and she has her legs stretched out way up in the air, with her feet against the wall. (So it looks like the camera person likes the view).

Downstairs, they are all humoring George by listening to a LONG story about how his daughter spilled all kinds of soda in his van. They are all acting very interesting, asking him if he considered not letting them have pop in the van, etc. Apparently the van was new. (Yawn city). Every now and then, Erika mumbles to herself. I think she just said she's getting a pimple.

(I'll try to come back later. I will hurt myself if I have to listen to George's stories any longer--ed)

All 4 are on Will, Boogie, Janelle, CG at the dining table having a theological discussion. Erika says she thinks she has aged 5 years since the show started. She says she can see it in the mirror & she looks like shit.

Will says Janelle is mad at him because he broke down the reason why every person from season 6 sucks (man I hope someone captured that on video :D ). He says they were over-represented in All-Stars only because some of the better players from other seasons were not able to do the show.

Will goes back to the bugroom to mess with Janelle. She says she is really mad & why does he hate BB6 so much. Will strokes her ego some more. She says please don't tease my friends especially Kaysar (wah). Will says they said bad things about him too. Janelle says if you hate BB6 then you must hate me. Will says I don't hate anyone. Janelle says she knows he has said bad things in the DR about her. Will tells her actions speak louder than words & the mutual ego stroking goes on & on & on. You're sweet. You're funny. Your beautiful. blah blah blah

Boogie is laying in the HoH bed (I think it's him he has a pillow over his face) Erika's running water for a bath.

Will & Janelle laying on the trampoline with pillows & blankets.

Dani & CG sitting at the kitchen counter staring off into space.

(aren't you sorry you didn't buy the live feeds now :P:lol: )

Boogie & Will alone on the trampoline. Will asks Boogie how things went with Danielle. Boog says he lied his ass off to her she is fine. They wonder if they will get any booze tonight but think they won't because of Dani's rampage last nite. Boogie says in the DR he told them he thought Dani was a mother of 2 & respected member of the community but she looked like an inner city gangbanger sitting in the nom chair. Dani comes out wearing her baglady pink robe so the convo changes.

Now everyone except Erika is hanging out on the trampoline. Erika is soaking in the HoH tub & doing some beauty regimen that involves wearing gloves on her hands.

CT is tired of the cheap ass wine. Dani says she'll take it (we know you will). Talk of their feast tomorrow night. They are supposed to get champagne with the feast. CG has never had champagne he has only drank Ripple (cheap wine., like Boones Farm). Boogie asks CG if he has ever had Champipple.

Recipe for the night: mix equal parts of Champagne & Ripple & you get Champipple (YAK :unsure: )

Talk of different mixed drinks & what's in them. Someone mentions a White Russian & Janelle asks what that is (seriously Janelle worked in a bar & she doesn't know what a White Russian is?)

Janelle says she showed up at the airport for a 6AM flight, drunk & covered in champagne because she just came from work & they wouldn't let her on the plane. She got pissed because they made her take a later flight & she had a 1st class ticket but had to fly regular class & they didn't even credit the money that her sponser paid for the ticket to her American Express Card. (awww I feel a lil tear welling up)

Archived