August 23 Live Feed Updates

Jem

Janie and Will sitting at the table eating. Not much talk going on. Will asked how she knew Holly.

Said Holly called her after the show last year. Told her to watch out for Diane that she was crazy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CG in the hot tub

Boogie, James and Dani are playing pool, looks like Dani is kicking butt in the game. No game talk at all. Boogie says that Erika is up in the HOH listening to music as he farts and makes James complain and leave the table for a few minutes.

I hope Will and Janelle's feeds are more interesting........I will hang here with these clowns in case something happens. :lol:

J: who was the first person to talk game with you.

W: i just told everyone i was doing w/e boogie wanted. i didn't feel like getting into it with people. you know? Alison asked me for my vote. I said.. ehh talk to boogie whatever he agrees to i'll do

W: i'm gonan try to go to bed at midnight tonight.

J: didnt you nap today?

W: all day. i need a good nights sleep.

J: that sucks.

Erika joins. Will and Erika both tried to get into storage, and they weren't let in. They wonder what theyre going to be given.

Telling Janie he wants to go to bed early - that he really doesn't want to stay up all night again. Janie said that sucked.

Will asked if Janie wanted to play cards outside. So they are about to go play gin.

Dani just won at pool against James. She said yea Danielle and then skipped off leaving James there. (ed: she is way too happy after crying all day - I want what she got)

Erika, Will and Dani playing cards. Mike just watching while laying on the couch. Talking about the rubber ducky song (ed. Nope not gonna sing it for you)

Boogie is calling for Erika's bed if she gets HOH, that bed is GOOOOOOOD. James says if I am here.........Boogie interrupts with how great that comforter is and how it must cost more than the others.

Now more pool talk. James says once you get the math thing down......Dani says that is how she lost HOH, James makes a comment about the spiders,,Dani says why do you always do that to me.

Now pool talk.

Will has come out to lift weights.

Erika is out in the BY now also.

James tells Dani she is the luckiest...no the second luckiest woman he knows. Boogie leaves and goes to Will or Erika I think.

Dani wins the pool game and is celebrating. Now Dani goes to Erika to play cards. Will joins in and says he loved the cake fight they had. Boogie laying on the red sofa by the card game talking about the music they played this morning. Will singing, so I am sure we will get fire soon.

Dani says she talked to Dr. Zackary today, Will says he went in there six times to request to talk to her. Erika went to see her to I guess. Will never gets to see the doctor. Boogie is talking about typing his blog and how weird that is. He is talking about BB is in control of everything. Will says he asked for bubbles in the hot tub and when he got out they started the bubbles, he thought it was funny.

Janelle informs them they have wine now and beer.

They are all out in the BY, trying to figure out how to open wine without an wine opener, it must of broke. CG is talking about how much he can drink and says his dream is after the show they all go out for drinks. All agree to do this. Will starts talking about a bar and song and we get fire. When they come back James is talking about how they were all begging for CG to eat, Allison said no. CG is asking if everyone is cool with him having a beer and a cheeseburger. They all say it is fine, Janelle says your on the block who gives a crap. CG is going to ask BB if he can since he is already nominated. Janelle wants to play cards.

(I have to go to bed, I have kiddos to get ready for school tomorrow. I hope someone can pick up where I have left off. Sorry Morty I couldn't help out more.)

9:25 lots of on and off flames. Everyone out on the patio playing cards, CG talking about mixed drinks he likes.... gets to talking about hunger/food/energy. Everyone gives CG permission for cheeseburger and beer and he goes off to "ask BB". The HGs say, you're on the block already what can it hurt. He comes back fairly quickly (2mins) saying "usual answer... we'll put your request in"

Really not much happening.. just lazing around playing cards quite quietly.

George brings out 3 bottles of wine and asks if he can make a toast (He's doing water, Boogie opts for water also). Toast is general,... (not word for word) since James or I will be gone tomorrow I just wanted to take the time to say thanks,..... etc. We're all All Stars.. I'm glad I met each of you....

Suggestion made to continue with others toasting but its joked off and no one really followed through.

Archived