Everyone Laughing at...

Rod

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is everyone sure that they cheered because janie lost and that mike won? Cause i thought they were final 2, which means when janie lost, boogie won. Also, dont call dani and erika ugly when the "4" have shown equally bad sportsmanship if not worst this season. I heard howie exit was very immature and I guess he wanted his spot light in the game, dumbass. Well I just feel bad that marcellas has to deal with that crazy lunatic for the next few weeks. But the positive thing is that finale isnt far away so I think every week is going to be Double Evictions from here on out.

Does that saying apply to James?

I hope his azz is the next to go! Did you see today after the POV ceremony he told Howie that he knows that Howie had something to do with him getting put up but he was gonna vote for him anyways? Oh I hope he gets backdoored! :P

I think maybe why Janelle feels so down is just because she probably feels so alone. With people laughing at her, and maybe it was a cheer or something when she lost which maybe we'll see on the show, but it just reinforces to her of what she has been hearing about people wanting her out, and now she can't even really trust James. So basically she has no one now until she is voted out. Probably best for her is to be voted out and then she can go to sequester with Marcellas and Howie.

I really dont care what "you people" say about how Janie is acting...spoiled, brat, kharma coming back on her but the truth is she is just acting like a NORMAL human being... Today she learned that the people that she trusted screwed her, she lost her best friend in the game, she has no one and the whole house cheered when she was eliminated from HOH...let the girl cry, god knows plenty of these hg's have cried...she knows people hate her but all of this happening in ONE day is a little overwhelming and any person would be miserable and down...

You people that don't like her may be getting a kick out of her feeling bad but even i can admit that when Danielle was in solitary crying I felt really bad for her and i dont care much for danielle... she was upset because her "alliance" totally sold her... no one called her a brat or spoiled... I think u people just wait for any chance to kick someone when they are down...

I really dont care what "you people" say about how Janie is acting...spoiled, brat, kharma coming back on her but the truth is she is just acting like a NORMAL human being... Today she learned that the people that she trusted screwed her, she lost her best friend in the game, she has no one and the whole house cheered when she was eliminated from HOH...let the girl cry, god knows plenty of these hg's have cried...she knows people hate her but all of this happening in ONE day is a little overwhelming and any person would be miserable and down...

You people that don't like her may be getting a kick out of her feeling bad but even i can admit that when Danielle was in solitary crying I felt really bad for her and i dont care much for danielle... she was upset because her "alliance" totally sold her... no one called her a brat or spoiled... I think u people just wait for any chance to kick someone when they are down...

Well I scrolled back and you must be talking about me and UVP because there's nobody else who mentioned karma.

Although I didn't say she wasn't acting like a normal human being or that she shouldn't cry or feel down. Nor am I getting a 'kick out of her feeling bad, so maybe BadAssJanie you can clarify who exactly you were addressing your post to when you referenced 'you people' (?)

Thx.

I think the only person that probably could snap her out of this down mood is Howie or possibly Kaysar. But Howie always kept her pumped up in both this season and last season.

They are trying to get out of her head what she's thinking, she should probably just come out and call them out on it on how everyone is talking behind her back, and especially she should call James out. She's probably pretty hurt about that, but just not saying anything.

There has always been serious HATE for Janelle and the house hated her before she even went it because they knew America would vote her in. They have been after her since day 1 and the problem with these so called "people" is that they are not taking it as a game. They are being cruel, mean, obnoxious and frankly, have no merit to call themselves human beings. This includes James. Voting for Howie to stay was the ONLY good thing he's done and he did it for bad reasons. The rest of the hate-mongerers need to just finish the game and leave the spotlight because I can guarantee you that while Janelle is starring in Soap Operas and movies and modeling, the rest will be living out their miserable existences hopefully repenting for the way they acted. Hate is a serious word and action that these people in the house seem to disregard as though they live with hate constantly and so they must always hate someone because it is in their spirits to hate. While I can honestly say I don't hate anyone in the game or on these boards, no, not even the three or four people that will flame this post and are already on my ignore list anyways, for these people in the house who don't even know her to so easily hate her is sad.

My message to Janelle if she could read it now:

Janelle....walk out. They only want you in there so they have someone to backdoor. They tried heavily to backdoor you multiple times because of the hatred they spew and you should not have to deal with that nor should anyone. Leave, go to sequester and enjoy yourself with Howie and let the house implode without a common target for their hatred. Do NOT give them the satisfaction of backdooring you as that is the ONLY reason they want you to stay (which is a sad commentary on them anyways). America loves you and you are the only one who has a future in our eyes.

***This post reflects no other views but my own and personal attacks against it will be simply ignored. Thank you.

Sam,

If you have to question who someone is referring to because you felt they we're targeting you then maybe you are in fact questioning your own post and the eerie reality of how it fit into the scenario of what the other poster was saying.

If you don't feel a poster is talking to you then why question anything? If you do think a poster is talking to you then address it.

I don't remember you being this hostile last year, of course....I really didn't pay that much attention to you.

I too would love to think she's playing them. No matter what has happened in the past two seasons Janelle always held it together.

But then you visit the boards and read that she is crying for Howie then she's not--when Will comforts her she admits she is crying because they laughed.

Whatever gets posted is interpretations of what people see and hear. I don't have the feeds so I go by what is posted.

Either way...Janelle approached this game in a naive way, she trusted too many people. From the beginning she said she fully didnt trust James, but then allowed him to persuade her into making decisions.

Janelle/most HOH/naive = Howie's eviction.

Now some may say why should Janelle be responsible for Howie in the house and each man for themselves. That is the way the game should be played, but Howie was loyal to her and in Danielle's words it is all about the numbers....Janelle should have nom'd dominanat players and the Sovs should have tried to align with more hg instead of relying on their 4 only.

They are all big head people with big head egos thanks to CBS ---- "There is no crying in baseball" and there should be no crying in "All-stars"

Okay...I hope this game turns ugly now....we need some excitement.

:)

My message to Janelle if she could read it now:

Janelle....walk out. They only want you in there so they have someone to backdoor. They tried heavily to backdoor you multiple times because of the hatred they spew and you should not have to deal with that nor should anyone. Leave, go to sequester and enjoy yourself with Howie and let the house implode without a common target for their hatred. Do NOT give them the satisfaction of backdooring you as that is the ONLY reason they want you to stay (which is a sad commentary on them anyways). America loves you and you are the only one who has a future in our eyes.

If Janie were to walk out, would she lose the money and not go to sequester? I am not sure, but I heard or read somewhere that they get a $30,000 bonus for making it to sequester time. If she walks away, does she lose that bonus? Given the convo she had with Will during the wee hours, she wants the money so she just wants to go to sequester.

I have no respect for Dani lovers. Period.

Dani constantly flaunts how she'd hit people and get in physical fights. Dani is nothing but prettied up street trash. It amazes me people can like someone like her. Only street trash answers every confronration with the fact that they'd hit someone.

BadASsJanie you hit the nail on the head. One of the major differences between Janie and the rest that are there right now (besides CG) is that Janie actually seems like a real average person. Regardless of how she looks, did you hear her basically coming out tonight, saying how she wants to get away from the fast life and settle in the midwest? She's just an average girl at heart who craves what everyone craves, acceptance and being liked/loved.

The remaining people in the house besides CG could care less. The ONLY thing they care about is the money and are willing to do ANYTHING for it.

I don't have a big problem with Will or Mike anymore. They admit what they are and are probably good people outside of the house.

I do NOT feel that way bout Dani however. Her answer to everything is physical violence or revenge. That's not the type of person I would want to know. You people here may cheer her on "you go girl" but the simple fact is being that type of person is NOT a good thing in today's world and if you support it, you're just as bad as her and also not someone I'd want to know.

that is the difference between janelle and the rest of the house. janelle wont go up to someones hoh room and "pretend" to be happy for them and ohhhh ahhhhhh over the room. i dont blame her for not going up there... she pretty much just got a big slap in the face reality check that everyone in that house is against her.. why would she go up there? i wouldnt.

had she gone up there, that wouldnt make anyone happy either.. they would all sit there afterwards and talk about how fake she was and that she was just pretending to be happy. she cant win no matter what she does in that house.

the rest of the house are always fake no matter who it is that won. when janelle won and got the pink room they all went up there and was like "how cool, wow, this is awsome" and then went downstairs to carry on how that room made them want to puke and it was horrible and what are they going to do and say to her so she wont nominate them.

Archived