Registration (Membership has its privileges)

Aug 17 2006

Due to the traffic caused by "Big Brother," we are no longer admitting guests to those forums. Before the show began, I suggested that if we couldn't handle the traffic, this would be the only solution I could offer.

The main problem has been the people that post in the live feed updates can't get on line to post, and these registered members must have access priority over guests.

I

Thank you Morty. It's greatly appreciated that you value your membership. I hope this rectifies the situation and that the live feed updaters will be able to post and post and post and... :D

Thank you Morty.

In late June, early July of 2005 we watched the members climb to 1,000 and WOW that seemed like a lot of members. Now its at 7,333 and it shocks me that its that high or that the board tries handle the over 400 that were on at once yesterday.

It's a great site Morty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10 months later...

I am so happy I am a old folk as far as joining. I would miss this ite for sure...LOVE IT MORTY your the best.

and I still love Howie....

This is a thread from last year........oh man I hope we dont had to do that again.

I have had many newbies come into chat and say they are long time guests and got blocked last year, joined up so it wouldn't happen again.

Thank you for the new server Morty so far it looks like its working well...the other day there was over 635 on site and no slow downs.

Welcome to all the newbies, Welcome back to all the oldies. Hi to all the guests.

• 2 years later...

Registration is once again OPEN.

Registering now means that if we ever have to reduce viewing privileges to MEMBERS-ONLY due to server overload during the Big Brother season, you'll still be able to come and read. Warning: this usually happens with little or no notice.

It also does NOT mean that you HAVE to post. Be a lurker if you like, just a registered and logged-in one!

Please note: if we once again experience a large amount of spammers, registration will once again become CLOSED. So don't delay, act now and act fast.

To register an account, just click on the Register link here or at the top of the page.

Archived