Rumours

Guest ranster627

Guest Shockalot

It definately came across a lot differently on the CBS weekly broadcasts. I remember a lot of people (without live feeds) thought the finale came off as a lot of 'sour grapes' and were confused why everyone seemed 'very uncomfortable' and didnt seem to want to look Alison or Jun in the face while resentfully flopping there keys at them.

I thought this was very unfair to the people without live feeds to have had CBS avoid showing the real business these two girl were up to.

People didnt get a 'fair' understanding.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards...mID34/273.shtml

Later I was told they didnt allow Robert to hear or see the actual remarks about his daughter before voting because they obviously feared he would go and snapshow on them!

Sorry I think we got off topic lol.. And I dont have any new rumours besides the possible plan they had to put in a group of 'All Stars' which seems to have failed.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

I enjoyed your post Shock ... and the great link to fill us all in on the history ...

I thought the all-stars plan died a long time ago ... but I have noticed a resurgence of speculation about it ... personally I think it is just people's excitement before the show ... but we shall soon see! :wink:

Yes, I did watch Alison on the live feeds, but only when I had to. She totally ruined my BB experience that year and I never want to go through that again. But I am ready for the new houseguests!

Guest ranster627

Just reading the updates gave me more insight too ... I used to blissfully believe everything that CBS fed me ... sometimes I miss those days of innocence --- NOT! I need to know everything! :wink:

Watching live feeds have sorta made me wonder a lot about other reality tv shows .. how true to reality are they really .. they always say that they don't edit in a bad personality .. but I do think they sometimes edit out one.

I totally agree about the editting. I think they want people to play certain roles, and they make sure the editting reflects that.

That's one of the reasons I love coming here. Even though I don't have the live feeds, I can come here and get updates, and comments from so many that do. It's my way to peak behind the scenes. I really wish Survivor had something like this too.

Sneaking in...and leaving this message. Then' date=' running away as quickly as possible.

(OMG...please don't throw things at me the next time you see me.)

23_25_9.gif

23_25_38.gif23_25_35.gif23_25_37.gif23_25_31.gif23_25_30.gif

25_1_44.gif

In fact, I loved watching her and her antics. Hysterical...

but not changing all that coding up there.

[i'] Running away fast now. I loved allison too...she was amusing..Its ok serenity we can stand togeather as they throw things at us...lol.I am not afraid of you big bullys..lmao

Thanks a lot, jen. (heavy sarcasm) I thought that post got buried. She annoyed me and she was horrible and obnoxious, but for some reason she just made it that much more entertaining for me. Of course, that was a long time ago...and my memory is absolutely horrid. I don't remember all the nasty things you guys were talking about. OK...I better stop now..and thanks again for resurrecting that post again, jen.:roll: I'll stand behind you (peeking around you as my knees shake from fear because of the big bullies you speak of) as the things start flying.

Guest Shockalot

Honestly, No bullying from me here... IF I only knew Alison from what appeared on the weekly broadcasts I would also think of her as obnoxious, idiotic and a whole lot of entertaining funtimes.

I actually wish I could have erased all live-feed incidents from my memory because I would have enjoyed the broadcasts and finale a whole lot more.

Im still a bit concerned that CBS allowed her into the house if they knew she had been previously arrested and charged with Domestic Abuse?

Then again, my understanding is that she was never found guilty, so technically you cant count it?

Thanks a lot, jen. (heavy sarcasm) I thought that post got buried. She annoyed me and she was horrible and obnoxious, but for some reason she just made it that much more entertaining for me. Of course, that was a long time ago...and my memory is absolutely horrid. I don't remember all the nasty things you guys were talking about. OK...I better stop now..and thanks again for resurrecting that post again, jen.:roll: I'll stand behind you (peeking around you as my knees shake from fear because of the big bullies you speak of) as the things start flying....lol yes you can stand behind me...lol chicken..hahaha.I am just teasin ya"or am I????"(said in a queit voice that only I can hear).

Honestly, No bullying from me here...  IF I only knew Alison from what appeared on the weekly broadcasts I would also think of her as obnoxious, idiotic and a whole lot of entertaining funtimes.

I actually wish I could have erased all live-feed incidents from my memory because I would have enjoyed the broadcasts and finale a whole lot more.

Im still a bit concerned that CBS allowed her into the house if they knew she had been previously arrested and charged with Domestic Abuse?

Then again, my understanding is that she was never found guilty, so technically you cant count it?

I never knew she was arrested..But can't say I am shocked.That chicky had one bad attitude on her.

Here is what Allison said on welovebigbrother.com

New 2 Story house Confirmed. Has a "Lofty" feel.

- First Publications of the house should be the week of the 27th

- She thinks it is one of the best cast's they have ever had. Very Diverse, very Bright.

- 13-14 Houseguests

- Opportunities for the audience to interact (NOT voting contestants out)

- Tank of Water is still in the house. Something will be in there as far as pets go.

Guest ranster627
Here is what Allison said on welovebigbrother.com

New 2 Story house Confirmed. Has a "Lofty" feel.

- First Publications of the house should be the week of the 27th

- She thinks it is one of the best cast's they have ever had. Very Diverse, very Bright.

- 13-14 Houseguests

- Opportunities for the audience to interact (NOT voting contestants out)

- Tank of Water is still in the house. Something will be in there as far as pets go.

I want to be a big brother pet ...!!! :wink:

The houseguests will be sequested next Monday, June 27th and Arnold has agreed to an interview.

From Jokers:

"The Jam! Showbiz reporter who covers Big Brother every year has an interview with Arnie next Monday. He is the one who does 24/7 coverage of the feeds every year.

There is a new note on the site here: http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/B/...ther6/home.html

I emailed the reporter but he wouldn't say anything only that the houseguests are sequestered on Monday and that in the interview Arnold responds to all the rumours we have debated."

Hope its not too late for my 3cents!! I thoroughly enjoyed Alison and Jun.

they were the most conniving, immoral, vicious, fouled mouth individuals I have ever known!! and yes, I enjoyed every minute of it.

I was repulsed only when they were verbally attacking Roberts daughter.

Peace(as she ducks!!)

Guest ranster627
Hope its not too late for my 3cents!!  I thoroughly enjoyed Alison and Jun.

they were the most conniving, immoral, vicious, fouled mouth individuals I have ever known!!  and yes, I enjoyed every minute of it.

I was repulsed only when they were verbally attacking Roberts daughter.

Peace(as she ducks!!)

finally someone who thinks like me ... I found them so entertaining, which is why I watch any show to be entertained ... and I agree about the attack too! :wink:

How about someone who has done both? Romber? (ducks) :oops:
*ducks with ran*I would love to see romber on BB.Especially Rob.I am sorry but that man cracks me up.