Rumours

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

I was just wondering if we have any word on whether the 10+10 houseguests rumour was true, or whether we can expect the regular 16?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

My sources are telling me there will be 16 guests.

If memory serves me.. I think we always had 12 guests to start with.

This was extended to 13 after 'Knifeboy' got Disqualified and CBS realised the show couldnt sustain ratings going two weeks without an eviction.

The extra player also helps provide some padding if the show gets an extension of a few weeks (Like BB4 got)

If nobody gets DQed then it works for an exciting 'double eviction'.

Im not exactly sure why 16 this time but it does give BB lots of room for any DQ's, walk-offs and possible extensions.

(now that i think about it - last year would have been 14 after they added (not counting switching) the second twin right??)

I do kinda worry 16 is too many people to keep track of though?

Ok guys.. I know its 3 weeks away and I dont want to be caught jumping on board all those crazy rumours but I am getting every reason to believe there is definately going to be 'All-Stars' on BB6

Ya.. funny thing is that now Im hearing this 10+10 thing too?

That honestly seems like far too many people unless 10 'All Stars' will not be playing into the game as full-fledge contestants?

btw.. Yes I have also heard Marcellus name being mentioned as well as a theory it wil be famous all-star duo's - Marcellus-Amy, Jason+Danielle and so on.

Dont forget.. if Im wrong you can all come and sneer and taunt me about this but I will remind everyone I called the Transsexual before anyone else last time lol ;)

Serious - I will try and get some more info asap on this All Star thing!

Guest Sleepy

I think they should have all the past winners in the house and compete for 1million.......that would be soooooo interesting!!!!!!!!! :clap

Guest Shockalot

I agree with you Sleepy about having any 'AllStars' come back all at the same time.

Then everyone has the same advantage.

This year im hearing rumours about Marcellus and Amy (or some mix of previous guests) within a new household.

My problem with that is it breaks the whole concept of 'complete strangers' which I feel is very intriguing.

Also.. the returning guests would have a tremendous advantage over the 'Newbies' and the game aspect becomes less important.

If CBS really is going to make BB7 All Stars then I seriously hope they let some 'Fan Polls' decide it.

At least let us BEG ALISON DOES NOT COME BACK!

Plllleeease NO!

They have blown the whole concept of 'complete strangers' before, when they did the 'X' and 'DNA' factors. I guess you can break the rules, or stretch the meaning of the basic concept of the game, as long as it is done in the form of a 'twist'. :roll: But I agree-- if they are going to bring back previous houseguests, it should be in an all-star form. Not just a few pop up here and there. I also love the idea of fan input for the all-stars. Seems like that's a no-brainer to me. Who better to pick them, than the fans who watch? 8)

The rumor was, that they tried to get together an All-Star version, but couldn't get the guests. Some had "terms" that the producers wouldn't agree to, some just wanted a major stipend just to play, couldn't commit to 90 days, most just said "No" for one reason or another, and I heard one wanted the prize upped to $1 million, which I think is way overdue.

You've got to remember, that when these people left the house, they said they'd never want to go through something like that again.

During BB1, we heard that they had a couple extra guests sequesterd in case someone hit the panic button, a new guest would be brought in to CBS would be sure to get their 13 weeks. Not sure if that was true, we never heard from anyone claiming to have been a sequestered "spare." The rumor was that in the Dutch version (the first BB house) they had a couple guests bail on them.

-M

Guest Shockalot

Thanks for the update on that Morty!

My rumour was based on a certain ex-houseguest having this floated past them for BB6.

I never heard anymore after that but it definately sounds like they have at least 'approached' this as a possible angle this year.

I definately remember the 'buzz' about a 'Spare' for BB1. I know when Justin was removed from the House in BB2 - the show had to skip a week of eviction.

The ratings took a dive (as I recall)

If they did have a 'alternate' they might not have used them thinking the show was already too far in?

They were ready the next time with 13 (and was it 14?)and good thing too since Scott Wientraub was indeed booted.

(and another didnt even make it to the front door for show #1)

If no one is evicted.. Double Eviction week promises some excitement too!

Woot!

I would still love to see the AllStars but ya.. not just some mixed in with new people.

Even though Ex-Factor was a favourite BB of mine - I did think the familiarity factor took away from the magic of 'complete strangers'.

Sneaking in...and leaving this message. Then, running away as quickly as possible.

(OMG...please don't throw things at me the next time you see me.)

23_25_9.gif

23_25_38.gif23_25_35.gif23_25_37.gif23_25_31.gif23_25_30.gif

25_1_44.gif

In fact, I loved watching her and her antics. Hysterical...

but not changing all that coding up there.

Running away fast now.

Sneaking in...and leaving this message. Then' date=' running away as quickly as possible.

(OMG...please don't throw things at me the next time you see me.)

23_25_9.gif

23_25_38.gif23_25_35.gif23_25_37.gif23_25_31.gif23_25_30.gif

25_1_44.gif

In fact, I loved watching her and her antics. Hysterical...

I did too I thought I was the only one!

but not changing all that coding up there.

[i'] Running away fast now.

Guest ranster627

well I wasn't a huge fan, but I did find her amusing and entertaining ... she kept things lively in there for a while! :lol:

AND, it just takes ONE engine to get the Allison train rolling!* No backing out now, ranster. You already admitted it!

Aha! I knew there were others out there! :wink: at you all and :roll: at me.

*Don't ask me. I'm insane 99.9% of the time. :?

Wll, plenty of trash came out of her mouth, that's for sure. Some entertaining, some not. But it was her actual voice that made it hard for me to stomach her. Geez, what an awful scratchy, cracking voice she has. Ohhhhh my achin' ears!!!

Raises 12_6_14.gif

I liked Ali too. BUT, I must say I got feeds last year and it made my perception of the HG's very different. CBS are very good at showing you what they want. So maybe Ali was bad on the feeds?!?

BB 4 was very strange. The last episode, all the jury really hated having to vote for either June or Ali.. IMHO anyway.....

Guest Shockalot

Your exactly right about that Jem.

Last year I had the feeds and saw some of the most disgusting behavior on the planet from Ali and Jun.

I mean.. Im serious when I say it went way beyond amusing or scheming and into the realm of seriously sick human beings who should have been removed from that house.

A petition was started by live-feed viewers to ask CBS to remove them.

In particular Jun and Alison finding Roberts hand-crafted gifts to his daughter, destroying them and callng the little girl a bitch. (and threatening worse)

(and im giving you the PG version)

Alison quite seriously and on numerous occasions threatened she was going to beat the 9(&*^ out of Robert. Not joking.. but in a furious rage and meaning it seriously.

Jun was extremely disgusting herself and would be sure to be near an internet cam and make really sick and mean-spirited humiliations of Jee's penis and how disgusting it was etc etc.

So ya.. it was a lot of things 'not even funny anymore' and honestly pretty disturbing and I will say 'Psychotic' or Sociopath' type behavior.

NONE of these incidents were shown on the weekly shows.

BTW.. this will explain that very serious and kinda 'somber' mood you saw at the final episode.

The others were obviously not very impressed, although I think that gave a weird impression to viewers who didnt know what had happened.

Anyway.. just thought I would throw that in there. Alison is entertaining but I would be seriously concerned about her violence and extremely disturbing mental state.

Alison is a disgusting excuse for a human being. The ONLY thing that would ever keep me from watching BB is her being on there again, she makes me that sick. I would be sorely disappointed in CBS for casting her again.

Guest Shockalot
Alison is a disgusting excuse for a human being. The ONLY thing that would ever keep me from watching BB is her being on there again, she makes me that sick. I would be sorely disappointed in CBS for casting her again.

Without you even telling me - I know you obviously saw her behavior on the live feeds right?

Some of it was truly truly disgusting and I actually had troubles watching BB for quite a while after that. It sorta 'spoiled' the fun and I associated the house with really sicko feelings.

But Im over it and ready to rock again!

Just no Alison or Jun again Please!

Guest ranster627

I am with you Stiles ... I sure have learned a lot by reading the updates and the forums! :wink: