HOH rituals

Guest janey_doll

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday my friends and I get together and drink Big Brother ALLSTAR tinis during each show.

Here's the recipe I concocted a few weeks back.

Chill your martini glass of course

1.5 oz Grey Goose vodka

.5 oz Cointreau or Grand Marnier

.5 oz Malibu rum

1 splash of OJ

1 tiny splash of grenadine

1 squeeze of fresh lime juice

This is like totally great to sip on before and during the show.

lol..actually I was lying about the martini party. That would be so lame, but I'm sure there are people that have gatherings to watch this show.

I just made up that recipe (but I have years of tini making experience), but reading back through it, it seems like it would be a pretty good concoction for those who enjoy fruity-tini's. Personally I prefer my grey goose with ice only.

Guest janey_doll

Only 3 more lucky "Nacho HOH" to go and then the show is over, wow I am really sad.

Hopefully everyone will do their HOH rituals so that Janey will win HOH and give Erika the boot.

Good luck Janey, I KNOW you WILL win HOH......

LET'S GO JANEY LET'S GO :D LET'S GO JANEY LET'S GO :D

LET'S GO JANEY LET'S GO :D LET'S GO JANEY LET'S GO :D

im too lazy to make nachos, but I will go to my favorite chinese restraunt and order take out!!! :) Maybe that will help!

Im not really sure if i want her to win HOH... I'd rather her win when there are 4 people left in the house because that would gaurantee her in the final 3. I guess we really just have to wait until tomorrow to see how this double eviction is gonna work out!! I really hope they tempt the hg's into leaving by offering them money...that seems like the only logical way they could evict two hg's in the same night! I see it as impossible for them to have an eviction, hoh comp, nominations, veto and then another eviction... I dont know maybe BB will surprise us all!!

Archived