HOH rituals

Guest janey_doll

Well, I just finished my HOH ritual. I don't have to cook on Thursday's, it's my mommy treat... hee hee. So, I just had a (Dr.) Delicious dinner of Mexican delights. YUMMY!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janey_doll

Ok, so we just now finished our lucky nachos, and we just thought of a corny yet cute name for the nacho ritual....... " Nacho HOH " but it sounds like "not your HOH" So we say "Nacho HOH Danielle" LOL get it?

So thanks for making "Nacho HOH" a Soverign ritual. :D Let's keep our ritual going and send the Sov to the finals!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

LET'S GO HOWIE LET'S GO! LET'S GO HOWIE LET'S GO!

LET'S GO HOWIE LET'S GO! LET'S GO HOWIE LET'S GO!

Guest janey_doll

By what happend last year, tomorrow is veto and veto ceremony, then Saturday is eviction and new HOH ( HOPEFULLY JANEY AGAIN!!!!!) so i think Saturday night we should have Nachos HOH again.

LET'S GO JANEY & HOWIE LET'S GO LET'S GO JANEY & HOWIE LET'S GO

LET'S GO JANEY & HOWIE LET'S GO LET'S GO JANEY & HOWIE LET'S GO

Lisa? Did they say it's a "LIVE" show on Sunday or will it be pre-recorded and shown to us on Sunday?

Guest janey_doll

Ok guys, we have less then 24 hours to do our HOH rituals, so that Janey will win HOH. I have the phone ready to call in our "Nacho's HOH" And will be chanting all day "LET'S GO JANEY LET'S GO" (and I guess since we can kinda trust Chilltown) " LET'S GO WILL LET'S GO"

Good luck Janey and Will!!!! :mellow::o I am so scared!!!

I'm definitely going to be ready for the nachos and rooting, too (plus the meditation, lol). But for some reason, I'm not nervous like I was last week. I just feel that if Janelle even goes up on the block that it will work out. Not that that's going to happen - cancel thought, cancel thought. Janelle wins HOH! Yeah! :P

Guest janey_doll

LET'S GO JANEY! LETS GO!!!

5 HOURS TIL JEDI JANEY GETS HER 4TH HOH!!

NACHO HOH DANI!!!!!!

NACHO HOH ERIKA!!!!!

Hey Janey Doll...we are keeping up the NACHO HOH. However, we are going out to dinner with some friends tonight during BB. Thankfully it will be a Mexican food restuarant and yes I will be ordering NACHOS. I will have to watch the TiVo after dinner, but I will be rooting for Janey while we are out!

Guest janey_doll

she might be able to win on wheat thins, i mean it does have a crunch like nachos do.

thanks for all the help with nacho hoh everyone B)

LET'S GO JANEY LETS GO!!!!!

Archived