August 17 Live Feed Updates

Jem

Howie stays, and everyone leaves.

George gives Howie a beer.

George tells Howie, "I'm in a tight spot, Howie! You have to talk to me, Howie!"

Howie starts telling George that he has to piss somebody off now, and up until now, he had a comfortable position in the game.

Howie: You know, you put up James, he put you up.

George: That was a wash.

Howie: How can he be offended if you put him up, if he puts you up?

Howie says that he can look at the tapes, but he really didn't want to win, and he hasn't ever thrown an event. But everyone is telling Howie that they have to get George out. People are afraid of the four, the four, the four. Howie says that he didn't talk to the other season six people before coming into the house, but when they came into the house and everyone was afraid of them, they HAD to form a group. George came into the house by himself, and people take him lightly in the house, and now he has won.

Howie says at first, CT was constantly saying they were coming after season 6, and they were throwing events. Other people, like Erika, said they were with them, but the first chance they had they took shots at them and betrayed them. Dani and Erika.

Howie: So far, Janie and Kaysar have never lied to me.

Howie tells George that Dani pushed to put up Chicken George, and Howie told Janie no, they should keep George. They should get rid of the ones who betrayed them, like Marcellas and Dani.

Howie says that Marcellas told everyone in the house that he would give safety to everyone. How can you promise it to everyone?

Howie tells George he is in a good position because he is in the middle of the house.

George says he didn't want the power!

Howie says yes, but George stepped up, and he told James that George is NOT a floater any more.

Howie says that Marcellas told people George is their $500,000 maid.

Howie said that George has played more than anyone so far. He put himself on slop to stay.

Howie says that everyone will pretend to be George's best friend now. He needs to look out for people who treat him differently now than they treated him before.

Howie says that Janie has always been true to him and they have each other's back, and Will and Boogie have each other's back, obviously.

Howie says that Janie, James or Howie would never have put up George if they won HOH.

George: I wasn't going to put you up Howie. That wasn't going down. That wasn't going down.

Howie: Thank you, Georgie.

Howie says George that he needs to think about what he will do if someone wins veto, and it is coming up fast, but it is his business.

George: I need you to play, Howie.

Howie says he will, and he will win it.

George: I need you to play.

Howie: I'm playing. I don't throw events.

George: Okay.

Howie says he has no idea what BB will throw at them.

Howie says that he will try his hardest, and he has never thrown an event in BB history, even when people asked him to last year.

Janie comes into the room with a big face cream mask on.

Janie asks what they are talking about.

George says that James will be awesome at the veto comp and he doesn't blame him.

Howie asks if James takes himself off, will George put up Howie or Janie?

George says NO, he will not, but that doesnt' leave the room.

They thank him and he says that if he wanted them out, they would be up, and asks why he should take THEM out??

Janie: Here's the thing. What do you want us to do? I can try to win the power of veto and keep the nominations. I can do that.

George: Wait a minute. Let me just think this over. Okay? Just let me....

Howie: Okay. I will try to win the veto, and she will try to win the veto.

Janie: If I play, I will definitely win the veto and I will do whatever you want with it.

George: I just want you guys to know this puts me in a very vulnerable spot.

Howie says that he has been getting his ass kicked this year in comps and this is all stars.

George is giggling, realizing he is sitting in the HOH room.

Howie: If you win, you are a powerful person! You beat Jase and James, two of the most powerful people! You are still in this game because of some of your abilities, because of some of your efforts. I can speak for me and Janie but we are keeping you in this house.

George: I'm cool! I just roll with the flow.

Howie says that if he wins it, he can call Howie up to the room and tell him what to do with it.

George tells them that they can roll with that.

George again says that this puts him in a vulnerable position, but he will tell them that he is not after Janie or Howie.

Janie says that they will not tell the others, because they will ask them.

George: You guys can sleep tonight.

George: I have to tell you, when you came up...She was considerate enough to tell me, I have to nominate you.

Howie: If we had nominated you, Georgie, we had the votes to keep you.

Janie says no, clearly they didn't have the votes, because people lied to them.

George says that he has lost his alliance--it is done. But he doesn't think he was really part of it, anyway.

Howie says that he was convenience to the alliance--they told season 6 that they should take out George at the same time. Janie says that they wanted voting power, too.

George says "Once again, that leaves me with, where do I go?"

Howie says that he is in a bad position, because he is alone.

(WHY aren't they offering George a position with THEM?? --ed)

Janie: When I win HOH again, you are not going up. You are safe.

George: You guys have to win, then.

George is laughing about the comp--he didn't realize he was at the end of the lane. Then, he wrote on the "black thing" instead of the chalkboard and thought it was the worst chalkboard ever!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now CG, Howie and Janie are all in HOH convincing themselves that 1st place is now 1 mill, so 2nd must be big too...they have a theory that everyone in America knows but them....

James guesses that Boogies power is to change the nomination. Dani tells James that he needs to relax and not talk to CG...she'll do it. Tell him he needs to go with what the house wants. James tells Dani that if he wins HoH, he'll nom Janelle/Howie.

Dani says "America loves Janelle"

James says "I can send her to them"

Erika joins them, and James leaves to ask to be called to DR to get stuff of his chest.

Erika and Dani continue talking about Boogie's power.Dani tells Erika that she told James not to talk to CG. Suggests that she and Erika talk to CG after POV.

Jan tells Howie she will try to win HoH again & CG is not going up.

FoTH for a bit

Dani & Erika in redrum...sentimentally remeniscing about Marcy & how he is sensative but he finally got over the stupid thing he did in BB3 (we all saw he got over that tonight) Dani rehases her ridiculous 308 minute guess again.

Will, Boogie, Jan, & others in LR. Cg comes in & announce officially "everyone in the LR please" (POV contest??!!)

Someone sasy "they will tell you when to begin won't they?"

CG says "Are we ready? FoTH

CG reads the directions for the POV.

CG draws 1st ball--Howie

Erika draws Dani

James draws Will

then we get FoTH (I am thinking will be a long FoTH)

Archived