Should Ericka have been given immunity?

WannaBeBB9

Should Ericka have been given immunity?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ericka have been given immunity?

• She should of been co-HOH with the new HOH
    • She should have been given immunity for this week only

It never happened? Strange I know I saw it on TV and Janelle missed a question.

I saw LT run for a 84 yard TD once on TV too. Unfortunately, our RT Shane Olivea was caught holding on the block that sprung LT for the Touchdown. Those jerk refs actually made the Chargers play the whole down all over again without ANYTHING from the previous play "counting"

I think they should have awarded LT the Touchdown anyway b/c I saw it on TV. And just given the left defensive end a head start on the next play. After all, he would have made the tackle if he wasn't held.

Now will someone tell me why this analogy doesn't make any sense to the people who are bitching about the REDO????? No one will answer me. IMO it makes perfect sense. The first HOH was screwed up. If Howie's button worked, then who is to say he wouldn't have won HOH. The ONLY thing to do was to CLEAR everything and start a new "down" or a new "game"

Everyone had an equal chance to win the second just as they did the first.

I'll go with option 4, eviction. Giving Boogie footjobs to stay in the game is utterly despicable. She has flirted with every guy in the house....she has no self respect.

I don't like Dani, but at least she didn't resort to that behavior to stay in the game.

Yes.

I said this that night when everyone went all crazy. That it was un-fair to her.

And I think I was one of the first to suggest they do the two HOH thing like they did early in the season. It would have still given her a chance to have been on the block had Janie and Howie thought they should disagree so she'd be nominated and janie OR erika could have been the one to be voted on by the house to go home.

I would have seen that as fair because both Erika AND Janie were going to nominate each other. Not to mention it would have been a heck of a lot more interesting than watching Janie walk around like she has been all season like she is untouchable.

Since there was a malfunction, the pov comp, the first one was null and void, erika really did not win, so why should she get to be co-hoh, or immunity or anything else???? It is unfortunate that she got all stoked up and thought she'd won, had that power feeling just to be let down, but she deserves no special anything for her dissapointment. A Game is a game is a game. CBS had to re-do the comp, it was tooo obvious to the viewing audience what had happened to have just let it slide.

I agree you should have added a neither t your poll.Cause she deserves neither.The only thing she deserves is her A$$ kicked out the door.And Janie standing there saying bye bye b!tch. :lol:

They handled it correctly by replaying the entire competition. Erika won based on a signicantly flawed compeition therefore it was void. What if Erica's button was the only one that worked correctly, should she still be given some kind of advantage going forward? I don't think so.

It also should be noted, that they corrected the problem that same night (thurs). They didn't wait 24-48 hours and then take the HOH away from Erika. She was only HOH for couple of hours. She's a big girl, she can handle it. However, if was Marci, he's flip out, and we would never hear the end of it.

This isn't the first time Big Brother has messed up HOH competitions. In Big Brother 5, in the putting challenge Karen's ball went in before Marvin's in the first heat yet they declared Marvin the heat winner. If they had done it correctly Cowboy likely would have beaten Karen in the finals and Adria wouldn't have been evicted.

Archived